Zac And Vanessa Summer Lovin'

tracycutie

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawaiichik

they look cute and happy in these sets of pictures.

but they are aware of the camera's around them right...

so.. it could just be for publicity and all.

i don't know - maybe it's just me.

tina`

I didn't know they were still going out? That's cute. ^o^

I like her red bikini in the 5th pic, got any more pics of that?

Guest Mz-Descamento86

hmm interesting lol she didnt have to pose like that when she knew the papz were out and about.

but im sorry i have lil cousins who are obessed with these disney stars and they need to realize that these lil kids look up to them. ive tried and tried to make my lil cousins stop being soo nutty over these hannah montanas and high school muscial junk. i dont think these kids are good remodels. especially vanessa and her nude pic scandal.

raven is the only one that hasnt went wild. even tho shes 22 she still acts like she got some sense lol

thats just my opinion. the job of being a role model comes with the job. if they dont want to act like they got any sense and act like respectable young adults then they need to leave the disney jobs to those who do

Guest disfunktional.

i don't like them but they are such a cute couple<3

agree with Mz-Descamento86, they should watch what

they're doing. Poor little Disney kids see them as role models.

Guest lovejyk

I love how they always have pictures of them at the beach. And yeah, they look like they are perfect for each other but the paparazzi seriously needs to give them some privacy, haha.

Archived