Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ` k s

I think everyone got caught up in JJH and YEH's Goong roles so hearing JJH say YEH isn't his style is making everyone go crazy. I don't think it's that big of a deal although I do agree his execution of the comment was a little bit off. And is that Money listing thing true??? That's not that bad.. No wonder low album sales wouldn't be a problem to some of those artists.. haha

Guest a/-/6!E

that pics of her in bali all look good ... she so pretty and beautiful .... she gets prettier every day ... and i will still watched goong 2 without JJH in it ... i hope they picked someone good looking and good at acting if one thing or another happens that will make 'em choose another lead actor ... ...

Indeed. He was basically saying the same thing as what was mentioned the first time. Nomatter how you phrase it, it's still a moronic statement coming out from his mouth. He has a poor judgement when it comes to choosing the right words and right timing to make a public statement. That is not what you want to say when you want to generate viewers' interest in your series & the prospective season 2. Well, it could be his management's fault too... Poor YEH is caught in the middle of this ruckus. I can't imagine when she has to do her next interview and this topic will be brought up. Tsk.. she'll probably just laugh it off, huh?

Haha.. yeah :D hopefully she's not caught up in the middle of all this.

Hopefully this is just a poor media speculations brought to public.

And YEH will prolly just laugh it off and swipe all those interviewers/paparazzis with her charms XD

You know what, Audrey,.. I was thinking...

Since this is such a 'sudden death' kinda news...and after the Bali trip also...

me and my curiousity-mind here think that perhaps, just perhaps, something really "bad" happened in Bali.

Something that made JJH to behave like that...

(IF what was written in the article, was indeed, his TRUE statement, coming out of his mouth and not some kinda bad advertisement joke or something to that effect).

Perhaps he tried to ask her out and she kinda rejected him? or vice-versa? :vicx::phew:

Or they both have decided to do this. To avoid any further speculations about them....

Hey, we'll never know unless one of them steps up and make an official statement for us.

Either way, I'm still gonna give them both the benefit of a doubt to choose and say whatever they want, and still hoping for them both to participate in Goong S2.

Afterall, they've worked so hard for us in Goong S1, and of course it seems like the spotlights are still 'on' them until today. Oh~ the life of celebrities!! lol.

PS:

Oh~ the Bali pictures are out... yay!!

I agree. YEH looks so good in those pictures...

She looks so much prettier now than those old babyvox's days :D

Guest xtweeek

THANK YOU beeriesz_h3in3k3n FOR POSTING THOSE PICTURES!!!

SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN ALL THE PICTURES!!

ahaha yeah i agree

her image changes depending on her mood

i <3 her!

Guest mizzlinhie

yeah i love her expressions on goong xD so kuteee

well let forget about the stupid statement about "she's not my style" wutever, I was kind of dissappointed of JJH when I first read this news. But aniwai I don't believe it!! =[ STill don't believe he would says such a thing OMG . :( By the way yeah I agree YEH looks better everyday, she's so much better looking compare to the old BBVox time , yeppie xD

Guest wagws

Let's forget about JJH and just focus ONLY on our YEH from now on.

She's so beautiful and hot :D

I love the last 2 pics the most :D :D. YEH looks stunning ... just perfect!!

Guest squallie

I find her to be really pretty. And I'm very jealous of her body. It's so proportionate and she has the greatest legs her. She's great in GOONG, and those pictures of her are beautiful.

Guest Devache

Indeed. He was basically saying the same thing as what was mentioned the first time. Nomatter how you phrase it, it's still a moronic statement coming out from his mouth.

Actually, he just said "she's not my style".

When you say a person is not your style, it just means your characters don't match.

It's doesn't mean he hates her or he finds her ugly, childish etc...

It's just a figure of speech.

Real fans should look beyond what is quoted in the tabloids and see things for what they are, and not what they seem to be.

In any case, if JJH doesn't find YEH suitable to be someone closer than a normal friend, then it just means YEH is free to date.. let's see

1). Bi

2). Hyun Bin

3). Daniel

4). Insert another male korean celeb name here please

You get the point.

Don't get urselves revolved around what could a simple misquote from JJH or even the reporter who interviewed.

Life goes on, enjoy the dramas and forget about it.

4. kim jong kook :blush:

^ well jong kook oppa is always to eun hye's rescue anyway ryt? ^___^

but yesh.. jjh is slipping in my list too. lousy choice of words i agree :(

ive stopped rewatching goong

and jst drowning mahself with some of eun hye-jong kook lovin in xman

ahh! they look uber hot together too!!!

azza pretty eun hye!

wow!! the bali pictures are awesssooommmee!!

she definitely looks like a vip mem now in their health club! lol

wow! jjh drool

You know what, Audrey,.. I was thinking...

Since this is such a 'sudden death' kinda news...and after the Bali trip also...

me and my curiousity-mind here think that perhaps, just perhaps, something really "bad" happened in Bali.

Something that made JJH to behave like that...

(IF what was written in the article, was indeed, his TRUE statement, coming out of his mouth and not some kinda bad advertisement joke or something to that effect).

Perhaps he tried to ask her out and she kinda rejected him? or vice-versa? :vicx::phew:

Or they both have decided to do this. To avoid any further speculations about them....

Hey, we'll never know unless one of them steps up and make an official statement for us.

Either way, I'm still gonna give them both the benefit of a doubt to choose and say whatever they want, and still hoping for them both to participate in Goong S2.

Afterall, they've worked so hard for us in Goong S1, and of course it seems like the spotlights are still 'on' them until today. Oh~ the life of celebrities!! lol.

I've been thinking the same thing like u... :D

Guest yongieee

Ha...ha...ha...maybe that the real reason!?? :huh::D YEH definetly look more pretty nowadays than her BABYVOX days! :)

i agree with you 101%!!

i loveeee her softer prettier look now x]

Guest hopelisa

I just wanna ask what is the event she's gonna attend on May 1 for MBC?

It is 28 this month rather than May 1. But she'll go to North Korea on 26th. The activity seems like a creating competition in terms of children's folk rhymes held by MBC. While on May 1 she'll have a ad-shooting for DHC in Thailand.

Acturally I don't care about the rumor between YEH and male entertainers. Unless she step up to give us a statement, I'll never believe any so-called news on stars' privacy. What I always anticipate is her better performance in her career. And I wish her happy and bright future!

Guest mizzlinhie

Yup lets focus more on YEH !!! I have a question, I heard somewhere from Goong thread that YEH stated on her cyworl that she is not dating JJH. I wonder if she really says that on her cyworld. I don't understand korean so I can't read her cyworld :( Just my curiousity xD

Guest ivylive

Don't really have a problem if they both stated that they are not going out. My problem with JJH statement is that he should have not said that "she is not her type" cause even if it's not YEH, I think any girl would be hurt if a guy says that to her. He should have stopped his comment with "We are just friends, period".

Moving on to this topic, I really want to see her in anything. YEH and Goong withdrawal is a richard simmons.

Guest rongxanhtihon

It is 28 this month rather than May 1. But she'll go to North Korea on 26th. The activity seems like a creating competition in terms of children's folk rhymes held by MBC. While on May 1 she'll have a ad-shooting for DHC in Thailand.

Acturally I don't care about the rumor between YEH and male entertainers. Unless she step up to give us a statement, I'll never believe any so-called news on stars' privacy. What I always anticipate is her better performance in her career. And I wish her happy and bright future!

So, YEH is going to Thai Land on May 1st for DHC. Let wait and see if JJH is going to go to Thai Land, too. If he does, I guess the answer to the 1 + 1 = 2 and so is YEH + JJH = "LOVERS" Hihihi! Just my own imagination.

Guest ally2207

HELP ME GUYS! WE NEED 11,000 MORE CLICKS!!!!

FOR YEH!! :D

I THINK YOU HAVE TO LOG-IN FIRST! WELL THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION SO IT WILL ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER!

VOTE YEH!

Everyone who have plenty of time,please...please...VOTE for YEH! :) You can vote as much as you can till tomorrow! :unsure: Just prove your love for her! :excl: