Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

8 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

YEH is very private when it come to her personal life. So you won't get any juicy info about her love life. There're several rumors about the guys she has been dating (including KJK, GY and ex-member of Click-B Oh Jong Hyuk ) but she never confirmed it. But if you're her long time fans you will know what I'm talking about :phew:

Funny things is the two ex-member of Baby-VOX, Shim Eun Jin & Lee Hee Jin (on separated interviews), said that YEH will be the next one (among them) who will get married after Kim Ez. So my guess is that they know what we don't know :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Personally I think she will get married to a guy with the same religion since she's a devoted Christian

I know, I've been digging for a few weeks into literally everything she's done since the year 2000 because I feel like I joined the fan base too late (I've always been a reader rather than a drama person so it took a while for me to get here) but I happened to one day (a few months back) search google for an age-gap drama and 'Coffee Prince' was the most recommended on different forums by so many people. So I gave it a go and my goodness, I was literally thinking my life would end after I finished watching it. Like, what would I do without GYEH? It was so entertaining. I honestly haven't watched anything with so much rapture. Then I just HAD to see all of YEH's dramas which, to my disappointment, are too few in number.

I'd probably rank all her dramas in the number 1 position, with only MHIYD placing 2nd (it's because of that perm...) Anyway, I feel like I have missed so much laughter, lessons and love on here, so I've spent the past few days snooping through practically all the pages, and I mean, like I've probably read, giggled, worried, spazzed and got frustrated through maybe 1500+ pages of this thread. It's so quiet now though - hoping even bare scraps of rumours of YEH will be slowly raining down soon...

But we were on the subject of YEH's 'men' or lack thereof...I've literally found nothing other than fans just shipping her with...like...almost all of her co-stars (not that I mind - I've become hooked on how amazingly good looking Korean men are...) and she makes them all look so REAL. She should find someone soon and get married - 'before turning 37' she'd said but that is just too long. She needs to have a fairy tale like wedding. It doesn't matter who she marries, as long as she's happy and content. She's a true follower of God and she deserves that same belief from her other half. 

Speaking of weddings, I'm not sure if this has been posted already but I was having fun digging and found these:

I spy with my little eye....Lee Min Ki?! Is that him? That is him, right? People look so different when they dye their hair -_-"

Edited by asteria1003
  • Like 5

@asteria1003, I'm glad you found YEH through Coffee Prince. That's also the drama that made me became her fans years ago. Actually, I saw her first on "Goong" but her acting on CP has left deep impression on me. I always thought she's a very talented actress and she can go far (on her career) with her acting skill. So it's always my concern that she took less acting project in past years compare to the other actresses. I really really hope (and praying) she will keep her promise to take new project this year.

Regarding your question about those videos, yes the guy with blonde hair is Lee Min Ki. I believed he has had a crush on YEH lol ^_^

PS : And yeah I also miss the days when this thread was so alive with so many people posting their comments -_-

• Like 4

Park Sihoo After Love cinema ready

Park Sihoo-ssi’s “After Love” cinema ready at last!

Remember “After Love”? The movie that Park Sihoo-ssi shot two years ago in Korea’s Jeju Island and then in China Beijing? A movie which we so excitedly look forward to but it has had so many starts and stops, that we wonder if it would ever be cinema ready? The official line being that the agreement was for the movie to hit the cinema circuit in Korea, Japan and China together?

Park Sihoo After Love

A movie we have all been waiting for

Well, it seems like our wait is finally over! News is out that the permit to air in China has finally been approved! In fact, it has been approved since October 2016! As Korea and Japan were ready to air previously and assuming that their permits are still valid, “After Love” should now be cinema ready for all three markets! 

Rumour has it that the promotion will start shortly after the lunar new year in China. Hopefully, with the China jigsaw finally in place, we will be seeing “After Love” on air soon! Can’t wait!

Park Sihoo After Love

Park Sihoo-ssi’s “After Love” ready to fly

So Park Sihoo-ssi fans, get ready to support Park Sihoo-ssi, because “After Love” is now cinema ready!

A Dramatic Valentine with a new drama promotion. And now “After Love” will hit the road! What a great start to the brand new year! Yeah!

cr:http://parksihoossi.com/park-sihoo-cinema-ready/

;

;

• Like 7

@lonetwilight Yes, me too, I really hope YEH follows through with her announcement to come back and then this thread will spring back to life again :D

But I wonder what she's been doing since Muse 2, other than her activities with L'oreal and Mageline? Also, has she finished her postgraduate studies in Directing? 

@Nakiami Kyoko Finallyyyy....some news on 'After Love'...wish and pray that this time it is legit...but I bet I'll have to wait longer for eng subs? :( 

• Like 6

Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses 2016

Yoon Eun Hye Ranks 2nd

http://www.worldstopmost.com/2017-2018-2019-2020/celebrities/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-2016-top-10-list/

Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Actresses of All Time

Yoon Eun Hye Ranks 3rd

http://www.fecielo.com/top-10-most-beautiful-korean-actresses/

Top 12 Most Successful Korean Actresses

Yoon Eun Hye Ranks 1st

https://reelrundown.com/celebrities/Top-10-Most-Successful-Korean-Actresses

(Never was fully taken with the legitimacy of these "Top 10..." articles but they're fun reads ^^)

• Like 8

9 hours ago, kitti03 said:

missing yoon eun hye and like to watch her acting in her previous drama

Passing by to also say that I miss Yoon Eun Hye...

I applaud all her fans who have been able to deal with the incredible amount of patience, dedication and determination that is needed when it comes to her appearing on screen again. You guys are amazing. I have only been a fan for a short while and I am possibly almost at my wits end with the fact that there are no new updates :tears:

• Like 7

Top 10 idol-actors in dramaland

by DB Staff | January 27, 2017 | 355 Comments

3. Yoon Eun-hye

topten_idol_yeh3.jpgjavabeans: Yoon Eun-hye is the quintessential example of an idol making the acting transition successfully despite early doubts: As a super-popular K-pop starlet before getting her big acting break in Goong (Princess Hours), she weathered her share of criticism for daring to make the crossover, but quieted critics with a solid performance in her debut and then drew widespread praise for her breakthrough performance in Coffee Prince.

One of Yoon Eun-hye’s greatest assets as an actor is her willingness to settle into a role and fully inhabit a character, and she did that so wholly with Coffee Prince that you can hardly distinguish where actor ends and character begins. She traded a sense of vanity for emotional vulnerability and sincerity, which drew us in and enabled us to feel what she felt. If she has a flaw, it’s not that she has lost that willingness to dive into a character but that she has followed up her early-career successes with questionable choices; all the commitment in the world can’t overcome subpar dramas (My Fair Lady, Lie to Me, I Miss You, Mi-rae’s Choice)—although to give her credit, she never gave up on any of those shows, even when they were tanking. I suppose there’s a silver lining in that, in that all it takes is one solid project to give her a chance to show her stuff and move our hearts again. You know, just that. Easy-peasy.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/top-10-idol-actors-in-dramaland/

• Like 9

@GoodInfluence Your link led me to other quite recent articles about YEH....awesome! :D Everyone enjoy!

Top 10 favorite drama OTPs (One True Pairings)

2. Coffee Prince (2007)

top10_coffee.jpgHeadsNo2: There’s a reason Coffee Prince will always have a warm and safe place within our collective consciousness, and that’s thanks to the explosive nature of the romance at its center. What started first as a fun tale of bromance and camaraderie slowly morphed into an exploration of our characters’ deepest feelings and insecurities as our hero had to wrestle with his growing feelings of attraction to someone who he knew he could not and should not like.

While Han-gyul saw heroine Eun-chan as one of the boys and struggled with his growing attraction, she had to bear the weight of the false identity she had created, which both helped to strengthen their bond and to erect an insurmountable wall between them. Despite its light-hearted setup—crossdressing, boys, and hijinks!—Coffee Prince explored their love through a sensitive, thoughtful lens, giving us a love story that was complicated and profound. What more validation can you ask for, than to be loved for who you are, no matter what you are? Their love also served as a validation for every love, teaching us that it’s not about looks, gender, or societal norms, but simply about how you feel. (And how beautiful a message is that?) Han-gyul’s heartfelt struggle to deny his attraction to Eun-chan gave the surrender added poignancy, as he came to the realization that he couldn’t change the way he felt about his sworn brother, and would prefer to love him (her) than not. And though the truth of her real identity hit hard, we couldn’t help but feel for Eun-chan, who so believed she wouldn’t be adequate as a woman to Han-gyul that she would try to stay close to him as a man instead. Their love is the stuff of dreams, and of plain ol’ good TV.

3. Goong (Princess Hours) (2006)

top10_goong.jpgjavabeans: Goong was a phenomenon in its day, and while there were a multitude of contributing factors, the popularity and addictiveness of the drama owed a tremendous debt to the magnetism of the central couple—and that wasn’t even so much magnetism to us as it was magnetism to each other.

The plot was dressed in grandeur and palace formalities but was, at its core, really a straightforward opposites-attract, Cinderella-and-Darcy romance: An ordinary high schooler discovers that her grandfather and his friend had pledged, years ago, to marry their grandkids together. Oh, and the grandson happens to be a crown prince. The plot thus sent her into a series of rags-to-riches, fish-out-of-water foibles, replete with cohabitation hijinks once she moved into the palace (there were a lot of tropes involved), and a huge chunk of narrative gratification revolved around the icy hero learning to loosen up around the bubbly heroine and opening himself up to her. High school romances tend to be fairly chaste in their romantic developments, but Goong did flirt with being ever so slightly more suggestive than its pure-hearted counterparts; it wasn’t quite mature on that score, but it did prove that a heroine could kiss her man with whole heart and open mouth without the audience clutching its pearls in shock, but clamoring instead for more.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/top-10-favorite-drama-otps-one-true-pairings/ 

Forget Top 10, she's in the Top 3. 

Top 10 gateway dramas to hook your friends on

2. Coffee Prince (2007)

top10_coffeeprince_I.jpggirlfriday: I get asked a lot by friends and random strangers what drama they should watch first, and without fail I say: Coffee Prince. It’s just one of the best starter dramas I know and a safe bet, because everybody—even ajusshis, as my dad can attest—likes Gong Yoo. Despite now being ten(!) years old, Coffee Prince is one of those dramaland classic romances that ages like a fine wine, and still remains relevant and addictive and squee-worthy, long after copycats have come and gone.

One of the reasons I recommend Coffee Prince so often is because it has such an addictive one-line premise: A tomboy girl gets a job at a coffee shop that only hires pretty boys, and the boss starts to fall for her despite not knowing that she’s a girl. Right away it asks, What does it mean if he loves her anyway?—and one of the reasons this drama stands the test of time is that it doesn’t cop out in addressing that central conflict and does it in an emotionally gripping, heart-wrenchingly satisfying way. Any drama fan can tell you that crossdressing rom-coms are a peculiarly popular sub-genre of Korean dramas, and it’s really Coffee Prince that made that phenomenon happen. I happen to like all crossdressing dramas, but you know what they say about first loves in dramaland—nothing can replace it.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/top-10-gateway-dramas-to-hook-your-friends-on/

Lovely to read (in the comments section) that Coffee Prince is still a favourite of many people....

Gah...Yoon Eun Hye...please hurry with your comeback...TT_TT

• Like 10