Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hoping that YEH will be in any of dramas by the following scriptwriters:

Jung Yoon Jung (Misaeng adaptation): Bride of the Water God

Lee Kyung Hee ( The Innocent Man): Liking is Just Like That

So Hyun Kyung (49 Days, Brilliant Legacy, My Daughter Seoyoung, Two Weeks): Our Heaven (although YEH has to be a 38-year old ajumma here.)

Park Hye Ryun (I Hear Your Voice, Pinocchio, Dream High): Page Turner

Noh Hee Kyung (It's Okay, It's Love, Goodbye Solo): Family Drama with no title 

• Like 7

So Hyun Kyung (49 Days, Brilliant Legacy, My Daughter Seoyoung, Two Weeks): Our Heaven (although YEH has to be a 38-year old ajumma here.)

To be honest, I'm not looking forward to Bride of the Water God. It may have the Misaeng scriptwriter on its credits, but it needs a huge budget to even look believable plus there is a disturbing story point as well. I think they can probably make a film from it, but not a drama.

As for Our Heaven, age is an issue, and the fact that it's on cable as well. I don't think stars really accept dramas on cable.

Any of the last three will be good. I'm just hoping that she makes a comeback soon.

• Like 5

To be honest, I'm not looking forward to Bride of the Water God. It may have the Misaeng scriptwriter on its credits, but it needs a huge budget to even look believable plus there is a disturbing story point as well. I think they can probably make a film from it, but not a drama.

As for Our Heaven, age is an issue, and the fact that it's on cable as well. I don't think stars really accept dramas on cable.

Any of the last three will be good. I'm just hoping that she makes a comeback soon.

Hi to all. It's been awhile.

Among the listed screenwriters and their respective dramas, I hope YEH will be given the chance to work with the one who penned (1) Misaeng, (2) I hear your voice, and (3) It's okay, it's love. I don't usually get interested in a non-YEH drama,  I get easily bored in dramas with casts that I am not familiar with, but these dramas are among the exemptions, because of the superb plot and great acting.

I have been enjoying reading webtoon online nowadays, since YEH is sooooooo quiet right now. One of the webtoon that got me hooked and interested is Michelin Star, the plot is sooooo good, and the characters kinda reminds me of Coffee Prince crew. I read somewhere that this webtoon will have a drama adaptation, I hope that YEH will play the character or Park Eun Bi, CEO La Petite Maison, and Taehwan Ryu will be played by Gong Yoo, ohhh the Coffee Prince feels.....

I read that PD of Coffee Prince has signed to direct the drama adaptation of Cheese in A Trap (another webtoon), until now said drama doesn't have a female lead yet, why do i have this strange feeling that YEH might be in contention for the role..hmmm, I have been checking the said webtoon which is being updated every Sunday, though the character of the female lead is not much interesting, however, i really love the said PD, because she truly believe in YEH's skills and ability and even said YEH is a genius, so i hope that YEH would be able to work with her again.

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 10

http://www.dramafever.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-tells-us-about-her-top-3-favorite-kiss-scenes/

Yoon Eun Hye tells us about her top 3 favorite kiss scenes

by Nancy Z on Wed, Jun 17, 2015

Screenshot_2015-06-17_14.23.47_2.png
 7 Comments  0 Shares

K-dramas are famous for their unforgettable kiss scenes, and fans of actress Yoon Eun Hye fondly remember her kiss scenes in dramas such as GoongCoffee PrinceLie to Me, and more. So how doesYoon Eun Hye herself rank her top kiss scenes? 

Looking radiant and relaxed, actress Yoon Eun Hye appeared on Korean program Section TV in April and was asked about her kisses on screen. Here's how Yoon Eun Hye ranks her best kisses in reverse order.

(Reminder: If you haven't watched these dramas, the following videos could contain spoilers for you.)

3. Lie to Me - Cola Kiss with Kwang Ji Hwan

This kiss was so hot and special that when anyone mentions "cola," we K-drama fans will think of the Cola Kiss first instead of the fizzy beverage. 

Unfortunately, it is not her top kiss according to Yoon Eun Hye. Here's what the lovely actress said about her cola kiss with co-star Kwang Ji Hwan, “It’s memorable not because it was nice, but because we were covered in cola when we had to kiss.” 

2. Goong - with Joo Ji Hoon

In the unique love story about a modern-day Korean prince who was forced to marry Yoo Eun Hye's commoner girl, the best and greatest kiss came late because it took a while for them to develop and commit to their true love. However, a fan compiled all their almost and real kisses into this nice video:

Yoon Eun Hye ranks her kisses with Prince Li Shin (Joo Ji Hoon) as her second favorite. 

1. Coffee Prince - with Gong Yoo

Is there any surprise that Yoon Eun Hye ranks kissing Coffee Prince (aka Gong Yoo) as her top favorite kiss scenes? (We would too!) And, there are so many good scenes. Here I've found a great compilation for you to see them all in one video, and it's 12 minutes of bliss:

Among all the delicious kiss scenes in Coffee PrinceYoon Eun Hye recalls the kiss that took place sometime after Gong Yoo found out she's really a girl as one she really liked. She said, "Even when I watch it now, it’s so romantic.” 

For research (of course), I went back to the drama to check. I don't think she meant the one in episode 11 because that was an "angry kiss" where Gong Yoo's character was venting his anger after learning the truth. The one in episode 12 was sweet but short. The "ice cream kiss" in episode 13 was also too short, so I think it's the one in episode 15 because it's funny and romantic.

No wonder Yoon Eun Hye is considered one of the best "kissers" for having delivered so many unforgettable kisses on screen.

Do you agree with Yoon Eun Hye's ranking of her top kiss scenes?

All I know is that we need her to come back in a new romance drama soon.

• Like 9

Hi to all. It's been awhile.

Among the listed screenwriters and their respective dramas, I hope YEH will be given the chance to work with the one who penned (1) Misaeng, (2) I hear your voice, and (3) It's okay, it's love. I don't usually get interested in a non-YEH drama,  I get easily bored in dramas with casts that I am not familiar with, but these dramas are among the exemptions, because of the superb plot and great acting.

I have been enjoying reading webtoon online nowadays, since YEH is sooooooo quiet right now. One of the webtoon that got me hooked and interested is Michelin Star, the plot is sooooo good, and the characters kinda reminds me of Coffee Prince crew. I read somewhere that this webtoon will have a drama adaptation, I hope that YEH will play the character or Park Eun Bi, CEO La Petite Maison, and Taehwan Ryu will be played by Gong Yoo, ohhh the Coffee Prince feels.....

I read that PD of Coffee Prince has signed to direct the drama adaptation of Cheese in A Trap (another webtoon), until now said drama doesn't have a female lead yet, why do i have this strange feeling that YEH might be in contention for the role..hmmm, I have been checking the said webtoon which is being updated every Sunday, though the character of the female lead is not much interesting, however, i really love the said PD, because she truly believe in YEH's skills and ability and even said YEH is a genius, so i hope that YEH would be able to work with her again.

Have a great day everyone!

I agree on the last paragraph. I also want YEH to accept the CIAT. I like that webtoon. And i wanna see her as a student again. :)

• Like 6

Yoon Eun Hye Main romantic guitar in 'After Love'

Fans no longer concerned about bad rumors Park Shi Hoo and very awaits the release of the movie 'After Love'.
00077602.jpg

the latest film project Yoon Eun Hye and actor Park Shi Hoo , "After Love", has completed the process of filming in February 2015 ago. Although not yet released, the film footage of the Korean-Chinese production is also revealed. Yoon Eun Hye appeared to be holding a guitar while singing a song. Yoon Eun Hye's facial expression looks very animates melancholy song as sung. Meanwhile, in other photos Park Shi Hoo is seen sitting on a plane with empty eyes. "After Love" tells the story of a pilot (Park Shi Hoo) were desperate with their lives suddenly shattered. Park Shi Hoo finally realized one important thing about love after meeting with Yoon Eun Hye in a blind date. Initially, joining together Yoon Eun Hye Park Shi Hoo in "After Love" is opposed by many people. The reason is not because of the scandal that hit Park Shi Hoo related to alleged sexual abuse of a girl. However, fans are now no longer questioned and many are waiting for the release of this movie.

yoon-eun-hye-park-shi-hoo.jpg

CR: http://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00077602.html#ixzz3dtgLDoYN

• Like 8