Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

yukino78 said: Wahhh! That's amazing! I always want to see her do a period drama. She always do something different and I was just waiting for her to do a period one.  Maybe she's testing the waters and might do a period drama next after this movie.  heheheheSo happy she's back!

Good evening my fellow Yoon Eun Hye fan, please continue to vote for our YEH at the Philippine TV station, GMA-7 HOA Actress Face-Off 3rd Championship on this link:
https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_110836088986161

She used to be in the lead but is now slightly falling behind by a few hundred votes in 2nd place. You can vote 19 times a day until next Saturday, September 13.
Let us show our support for YEH!!!
Thank you in advance!!!

{NEW INFO}
Annoucement from J Army Entertainment (the New Name of Yoon Eun Hye's Agency)-company representative of Yoon Eun Hye from The House Company changed into J ARMY-official Fanclub NERI will possibly renamed to Amazing, scheduled to be established on September 15 on Naver. 

Cre: Jarmyent IG/
YEHTerrific Warriors PH
10610732_730837376952127_613792378572698

Nakiami Kyoko

said:

Annoucement from J Army Entertainment (the New Name of Yoon Eun Hye's Agency)-company representative of Yoon Eun Hye from The House Company changed into J ARMY-official Fanclub NERI will possibly renamed to Amazing, scheduled to be established on September 15 on Naver. 

YEHTerrific Warriors PH

StaRix said:

Nakiami Kyoko

said:

YEHTerrific Warriors PH

Im fine with NERI :(Why amazing??? I'm not amaze... loljoke! [-(
YEHmazing!!!!? :-??
Also said, they need to recruit new members to manage the club. WAE? After September 15, fans can register to the fanclub and pay 30,000 won or $30.
They will hold YEH's birthday party with amazing.. (from @chichocs)
YEHmazing!!!

Im fine with NERI :(
Why amazing??? I'm not amaze... loljoke! [-(

YEHmazing!!!!? :-??

Also said, they need to recruit new members to manage the club. WAE? 
After September 15, fans can register to the fanclub and pay 30,000 won or $30.

They will hold YEH's birthday party with amazing.. (from @chichocs)

YEHmazing!!!

Is this only for korean fans? Or international fans can also register? Where can we register?

Our new name though =)) I'm fine with Amazing as long as it means the company will be more active and will communicate better with fans :) Happy New Fangirling Experience, Amazings :) Stay Amazing always ;)

Guest ferlydee

Oh, YEH's agency changed their name to J Army Entertainment, does it mean "Jesus", she is really into her faith.  But, does it mean she will also announce her next project, oh I hope soon, very soon.  BTW, where can we contribute to YEH's birthday celebration?  It's getting closer, I know we have the same month of birth, lol, I advertise myself lol.  Last year I just sent it through paypal to neri's group.  Now that they changed the name, do they have the same email address?  Please verify, thank you.

Ok so that's the story behind yeh's bio. I was really curious what JARMY is. But I don't want them to change the fanclub name. Just why? It should be a noun not an adjective. Lol. Neri is a unique name! I'm thinking they got the "amazing" name from the song AMAZING GRACE. :D