Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MCSarangYEH

Yes, bring it on Miss Yoon Eun Hye!!! Brag, flaunt and show your confidence, it's about time you remind us with your bubbly, carefree and be like I-don't-want-neither-I-nor-you-to-feel-burden-because-I-am-nowhere-to-be-seen-nor-felt "attitude"...

Seriously speaking, I got fascinated with her clothes and accessories instead of those bags in that Samantha Thavasa Photoshoot but hell YEaH, they really are beautiful!!! :\"> :D =D> >:D< 8-} :-bd

Tsk tsk I keep seeing an incomplete post, ottokeji??? LMAO!!!

Guest AsiyeK

yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!i missed her so muchthanks for sharing all these pictures :)and she looks sooooooooooo beautiful ih the video :x

Arrggggghhhh Yoon Eun Hye is full of charm!!! #-oShe look so good with everyone,  even with this handsome guy, who is this pretty boy? From FTIsland? Worshipping...same church? And it seems like she's the one holding the camera and taking a selfie, ok what do you call a selfie if it has 2 people in it? COUPLIE? SELVIE? GROUFIE? lol whatever!OK! SeriousIy I want to ship them.. .. lol *cough* ;))

Guest santaiah178

News about FT Island JongHoon's tweet : Yoon Eun Hye and FT Island JongHoon unexpected friendship
http://news.nate.com/view/20140830n03435
It seems that they're in the same church and joining in a singing group for worshiping. I'm so happy that we have many pics & news about her lately after being lack of it for months. When it rains it pours :D
PS : IMO JongHoon is the most handsome member of FT Island ;)
BwOWyWfCAAAKD5y.jpg
Cr : to the uploader

Guest Rhere Aji

Cute......cute.....cute....cute.....cute..... :) :x

10268518_763283067063604_487183981641005
cr. YEH Peru fans FB

Unnie.....u're soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute... :) :x

F.T. Island's Jonghun and Yoon Eun Hye show off their surprising friendship
Jonghun tweeted on August 30, "Before worship, with our Eun Hye noona ~ :)," revealing that they're church buddies. Jonghun and Yoon Eun Hye are both known to be Christian among fans, and Jonghun is seen holding up his guitar, getting ready for their worship service. What they also have in common is their kindness as they both chose to donate after being nominated for the 'ALS Ice Bucket Challenge'.
Yoon Eun Hye is starring in the movie 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant', while F.T. Island are set to release their 14th Japanese single "To The Light" on October 15 and go on their 'FTISLAND AUTUMN TOUR 2014-To The Light' from October 16 to November 24.
allkpop