Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest simple23

HOA Actress FACE-OFF #11 (2nd Championship)Yoon Eun Hye vs. Gong Hyo Jin
Vote 19x A DayVoting Ends: August 27, 2014Vote Now!!https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_163177517067273

Guest santaiah178

I don't know if this is a "good" news or not but YEH was challenged by her former BBV bandmate Shim Eun Jin to do the popular "Ice bucket challenge" :P
http://news.nate.com/view/20140822n10953

38250_47236_4615.jpg

I tried to translate it from Chinese Translation...sorry for my poor English and feel free to correct it

Hi everyone, I've been mentioned by eunjin onnie. so happy can be able to call me to do good deeds together. This event
began with good theme, like many friends who did it, to let people understand the pain of patients with ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) and make donations. My good friend's mother passed away after had a hard struggle with cancer disease..so I decided to make donations only.

People who suffering with cancers and many other diseases, we can not understand their feelings and situations. But
this kind of good deeds should not be stop here. I pray we all can do good things together in the future.

I mention/dominate all people who read this message. Maybe there are many friends have been involved in this activity,
the other friends have no chance yet or know so late like me, hope after this event people can be more aware and considerate to sick people around us okay?

credit to Emma YEH Baidu..thanks alot

Guest santaiah178

Thanks @chichocs for the translation, I really appreciated that :)
Anyhow... This is Korean news about YEH's twit : YEH choose to donate instead of doing ice bucket challenge
http://news.nate.com/view/20140823n04178

201408230953770994_53f7e6387e205.jpg

Guest Nila1409

Good YEH...I'M Very2 Proud To Be Ur Fan...2 Of My Favorite Actresses Doing The Same Things...One Fr Korea YEH And Another One Fr India Sonakshi Sinha....Sorry For My English...He He He

I am blessed for knowing Miss YEH, my heart is filled with joy. Reading her message (Thank you Chichocs!) felt so good - i am following a celebrity, who is truly humane a wonderful God's Gift to all of us, oh i am lost for words to truly describe her good heart and soul.  I am humbled and honored to have Miss Yoon Eun Hye in my lifetime. 
God bless you Miss Yoon Eun Hye, God bless the warriors and Neris, God bless the people afflicted with heart wrenching diseases. 

I'm glad that she chose to donate instead doing the challenge (though i want to see her do it lol) because 'some' people who did it lost the meaning of why they are doing it and just did it for some reasons.Yoon Eun Hye explained it very well on her tweet. She did raise awareness which in turn, raises money for the cause. Did you know how to donate ALS before this? I didn't.
The water pouring is supposed to simulate what ALS patients go through since the feeling is similar just like what she mentioned on her tweet - 'to let people understand the pain of patients with ALS '

:-bd

Thanks God she's updating her twitter...altough i really warna see how our lovely warrior taking those ice bucket challenges but like u all guys felt about her genereous soul she have....her decision are more priceless n awesome...REAL ACTION is the matter...Love her more...btw i Like How she say 'Hi' first on her Tweet...she know her fans miss her...lol...n Looks How desperate the news looking her news too...haha...FAST!! :D

A little bit disappointed that I didn't see her do the challenge BUT still proud of YEH for raising awareness. Anyway from what I can understand, people who do the ice bucket challenge still donate. (I watched several videos that did the challenge then donate afterwards)

Guest ferlydee

That ice bucket challenge looks freezing cold to me, I wouldn't dare do it but I admire people who participated in this cause.  Much as I wanted to see YEH participates but still, she has done her part and shared good deed to people.  I wish her well, healthy and happy.  Miss her a lot and looking forward to hearing any project she will do soonest possible time.  

Guest santaiah178

From my understanding (based on YEH's recent twit) YEH doesn't participate in the challenge because her good friend's mother passed away (recently) and she thinks it's inappropriate for her to conduct the ice bucket challenge at this time. But it doesn't prevent her to make some donations for the cause (ALS) although she admitted herself that she's late to be involved in this charity activity. But Neris know that's she's a regular donor/sponsor for some charities that she maintains (for other "good cause") since her youth despite (most of them) have never been published.
As for my understanding about this challenge, I know that this activity has been started a few years ago, and besides doing the challenge they also give donations to the cause. So I don't think it's a bad thing despite some people/celebs did it for the wrong reason.