Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Korean Dramas- 10 TENDER  AND SWEET MOMENTScred: http://www.mundofamacorea.net/2014/08/dramas-coreanos-12-momentos-tiernos-y.html1-You came from the stars1%2BKOREAN%2BDRAMA%2BCUTEST%2BMOMENTS%2B
2- Oh My Lady !KOREAN%2BDRAMA%2BCUTEST%2BMOMENTS%2B(1).

3-Marry me , MaryKOREAN%2BDRAMA%2BCUTEST%2BMOMENTS%2B(2).

4-Gu Family BookKOREAN%2BDRAMA%2BCUTEST%2BMOMENTS%2B(3).

5-Master's SunKOREAN%2BDRAMA%2BCUTEST%2BMOMENTS%2B(4).

6-Full HouseKOREAN%2BDRAMA%2BCUTEST%2BMOMENTS%2B(5).

7- GoongKOREAN%2BDRAMA%2BCUTEST%2BMOMENTS%2B(6).

8-HearstringsKOREAN%2BDRAMA%2BCUTEST%2BMOMENTS%2B(7).

9- I Hear Your VoiceKOREAN%2BDRAMA%2BCUTEST%2BMOMENTS%2B(8).

10- You're The Best Lee Soon ShinKOREAN%2BDRAMA%2BCUTEST%2BMOMENTS%2B(9).

Guest ferlydee

Hello there, hope everyone is having a good time.  Anyway, I have not seen Heirs and I don't know the writer, but something good drama for YEH, I will welcome it.  I am hoping a romcom but I am just hoping for the best for her.  Just happy to hear that she is doing just fine and treating herself with some good entertainment and wish I was that guy who accidentally saw her, I would shriek and run to her, I don't care if I make a scene, lol.   But actually and in reality, I don't know what will be my reaction if I see YEH in person, I might collapse, lol, like totally shock and in awe, lol.   Miss you a lot YEH, I hope and pray you will come out soon either in a movie or tv project.  Stay happy and healthy.  

It's really confusing on why there are still people when seen YEH in person, become surprised and still can't believe on how beautiful YEH is. Eventhough I still haven't seen her in person, just seeing her in photos and TV, I can already see how extraordinary her beauty is, i guess the saying to see is to believe still applies to other people. [-(

Anyways, since I have been sorely missing our YEH, got tired of re-watching her dramas and X-Man videos, while browsing the net to find latest news about her, though I was not able to find any, however, luckily, i was stumble upon some videos of YEH on a variety show hosted by Kang Ho Dong, its Match Made in Heaven (MMIH). I've checked the 1st page of this thread and was not able to find the list of episodes where YEH has guested, so I decided to check all the available videos of MMIH uploaded on Youtube and was able to list the following episodes with YEH as guest. Though the videos doesn't have english sub, unlike most of the X-Man videos, but just seeing the young and carefree YEH goofing around in a variety show will bring joy to any fan who will see it. Note, if you are to browse on Youtube, just type Match Made in Heaven and you will see lots of episode with the date indicated. So here the list goes,

1. 20030927
2. 20030830
3. 20030906
4. 20030712
5. 20030816
6. 20030726
7. 20030809
8. 20030823
9. 20031004

Hope that the administrator of this thread will also include above listed YEH's appearances on Match Made In Heaven on the 1st page of this thread for reference.

Cheers and happy viewing everyone!

Hello ladies and gents(?) may I ask your help in voting for YEH in this link:https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_132135060276274

It is the first phase of the 2nd Face-off (YEH was runner-up in the 1st phase) and voting is until August 21. She is slighty leading as of now but we still have a long way to go. Hopefully we can help her win this 2nd face-off championship.
Thanks in advance. 

Guest irene2

10 Favourite Korean Actresses That Make You Swoon

2. Yoon Eun Hye

Yoon Eun Hye is a seasoned actress with such popular classic dramas as Goong, Coffee Prince,Take Care of the Young Lady, Lie to Me, and most recently I Miss You and Marry Him if You Dare. Her 15,987 fans can’t wait too see what she’ll do next!

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/94936972898/10-favourite-korean-actresses-that-make-you-swoon

10 Most Adorable Back Hugs From K-Dramas

Back Hugs are a quintessential step in a K-drama couple’s romance. There have been so many great ones that have caused us to experience a wide range of emotions, from laughter to tears. Here are the top ten K-Drama back hugs that made us feel all kinds of emotions!

3. Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye in Coffee Prince

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/94955862643/10-most-adorable-back-hugs-from-k-dramas

10 Hottest Kisses Between Your Favourite Korean Stars

Korean dramas get a lot of flack for the whole peck-on-the-lips-with-eyes-wide-open kiss thing, and I’m right there with you. However, you should never underestimate the power of the Korean entertainment industry in creating some beautifully romantic (and hot) kisses. Here are my top 10, in no particular order.

1. The Cola Kiss (Lie To Me)

9The “I’m Not Leaving” Kiss (Coffee Prince)

10Second Kiss (I Miss You)

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/94981597468/10-hottest-kisses-between-your-favourite-korean-stars

vegaspink said: s89s said: 'Heirs' writer Kim Eun Sook decides her next drama will be 'Descendants of the Sun' ; [A man and woman who jump into a disaster scene cares for each during the desperate situation.. They become close and fall in love.] The story looks interesting and I really hope the main lead actress will be held by YOON EUN HYE!!! pleaseeeeeeee GOD!! Neri's, please pray hard.. I just want Yoon Eun Hye will be lead.... :(( [-O<

Guest Hannah MarieA

hi! im a newbie here. and i sooo love hye. :D im going to south korea and i want to visit jacobs ladder. but i cant find the address. can anyone please help me? :D

Guest santaiah178

For those who's asking Jacob's Ladder address, it's at Gangnam Shinsa-dong Bldg 635-3
And thank you everyone for the updates :)

@Thaila Bastos,  I agree that KES's dramas were popular.......  I just don't agree with the well-written plot and characters......  but to each their own.....    To me, what makes me watch her dramas (and I've actually seen 4) are the trendy and extra cheesy factors in her dramas......  And I do love my cheese...  LOL, but that's it.....  to me.....
And @s89s, don't say sorry to me......  I didn't say that you are wrong in any way......  I was just stating my opinion in KES and her dramas, and why I may be hesitant in wanting YEH to be a part of one of KES's dramas....  that's it........  
Hope no one is offended...  just replied to a topic that I had an opinion on... that's all.

Guest thirdofmarch

Please vote for Yoon Eun Hye HOA Actress FACE-OFF #11 (2nd Championship) :
https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_163177517067273