Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye Chooses Her Next Project

yoon eun hye has chosen her next project and it"s a film that also stars actress ha ji won and actor ha jung woo. Yoon eun hye will play the character im boon.

Yoon Eun Hye Chooses Her Next Project

Yoon Eun Hye has chosen her next project and it”s a film that also stars actress Ha Ji Won and actor Ha Jung Woo.

She will join them in the film “Chronicles of a Blood Merchant.”

The film is based on the internationally acclaimed Chinese novel of the same name. The novel was considered one of the last decade”s most influential books in China.

The story”s hero Heo Sam Gwan, played by Ha Jung Woo, works in a silk factory. In the village where he lives men sell their own blood to prove they are healthy and able to marry. He sells blood and marries Heo Ok Ran, played by Ha Ji Won, who is acknowledged as most beautiful woman in the village.

After he marries, selling his blood becomes a way of life. Heo Sam Gwan finds it hard to earn enough to feed his family, so he continues to sell his blood and in the process risks his health. His wife has an illegitimate son, Yile, whom he favors but cannot show any favor toward. Despite the fact that Yile is not his own blood, one day he has to risk his life to save him.

The melancholy novel portrays a time of great poverty and hardship in China. The story begins in the 1950s and runs through the 1980s, after China”s Cultural Revolution.

Yoon Eun Hye will play the character Im Boon Bang, which is a supporting role. This will be Yoon Eun Hye”s first film role since 2011 when she appeared as party girl Yoo Min in the comic film “My Black Mini Dress.” Her last drama role was playing Mi Rae, a news writer in the drama “Future”s Choice.”

The cast also includes Sung Dong Il, Kim Sung Kyun, Jeong Man Sik, Kim Young Ae, Lee Kyoung Young, and Kim Byung Ok. Kim Sung Ryung will do a cameo.

Filming begins on June 3rd. The film will be the first time that Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo act together. Ha Jung Woo will both direct and act in the film. He launched his directing career last year with the comedy film “Fasten Your Seatbelt.” Ha Jung Woo starred in the hits “The Berlin File” and “The Terror Live.”

Ha Ji Won earned praise for her performance in the drama “Empress Ki” but her last film “The Huntresses” did not do very well at the box office.

The Korean studio NEW will produce and distribute the film. In the last few years they have been responsible for such successful films as “Cold Eyes,” “New World” and the film honored by the Baeksang Awards as the best film of the year, “The Attorney.”

Source: www.kdramastars.com

@HallyuYEH: Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 will do Chronicle of a Blood Merchant for free. Ha Jung Woo asked her to be in the movie. They r friends she said yes.

^#(^ ^#(^

so yoon eun hye in the film is not paid or for free ... because yoon eun hye just wanted to help his friend who asked him to participate in the making of the film. :-t 8-> :-bd

I heard that Yoon Eun Hye emerged just a few scenes just to enliven this film as the second female lead :-?

I was very touched and proud for Yoon Eun Hye .. because it is willing to participate in the making of the film, even though Yoon Eun Hye is not paid or free .. :x :x =D> =D>

Guest kevin1320

Im impressed, totally impressed. I love how YEH never put money on top of everything. She is so considerable and friendly. So proud of our lady...

This movie casts look amazing, like amazing. Im definately looking forward to it

So happy that she is back

20121231091807169.jpg
i am so excited and so happy to see our beautiful yooneunhye in movie. even though is not like drama were you can see her every week,  i am still happy.we all know our yoon eun hye is big actress. so it doesn't matter if she is the supporting role in this movie.who watched this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=audy0aHjdyg after yoon eun hye's new movie

Guest alegz

I'm so happy .. yesssssss .. yoon eun hye unnie you're the best ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BnpoJdKIYAE1Gvy.jpg:large

Guest kevin1320

Yoon eun hye will be attending Amway event in Busan on June 1st..

Another event for us to look forward to lol

Many of us are happy and excited about our Princess's next movie. To be honest, I don't mind if she will play supporting role. I read that she will be appearing in few scenes. Why not? I don't think accepting a supporting role will diminish her stature in the industry. In Hollywood, the superstars and the famous actors and actresses are accepting supporting or even minors roles at the peak of their career. If you watch, Oscar winner Matthew McConaughey in the movie the Wolf of Wall Street, you will probably agree with me that he was so amazing there, though he played a supporting role and with few exposure. Of course, he won best actor in another film Dallas Buyer's Club, the same year. So he did both lead and supporting role at the same time. I'm so proud of Eune for accepting this movie for free. Like what you gals had said here, she must have a very good reason. All I can say, that Humility and kindness are her virtues. This movie will definitely open more doors for her. This will signal other movie producers that she is ready for more challenging roles. Avid had earlier said in a chat, Eune is so good in suprising her fans.

Hi I'm a newbie here and YEH's avid fan but I always visit this thread and reading your post. I am excited for Yoon Eun Hye's upcoming movie. Any updates on her drama Temptation's offer? Thank You

"Chronicle Of A Blood Merchant", featuring Ha Jeong-woo, Ha Ji-won, Yoon Eun-hye and more

photo440668.jpg

The cast has been decided for the movie "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant".

The cast and crew members gathered together on the 22nd for their first script reading and all hoped for a successful film.

"Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" is based on a best-selling novel about a merchant couple and their three sons.

The cast includes Ha Jeong-wooHa Ji-wonJang GwangJeon Hye-jinSeong Dong-ilJeong Man-sikJo Jin-woongJoo Jin-moLee Kyeong-yeongKim Seong-ryeongKim Seong-gyoonKim Gi-cheonYoon Eun-hyeHwang Bo-ra and more.

Meanwhile, the novel "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" was awarded several prizes such as the James Joyce Fund, a literature prize from Italy, American Vans and Nobel's Upcoming Writer prize.

"Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" cranks in on the 3rd of March.

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/...

Link: http://www.hancinema.net/chronicle-of-a-blood-merchant-featuring-ha-jeong-woo-ha-ji-won-yoon-eun-hye-and-more-69668.html

Guest MarzLaikaL

Hi I'm a newbie here and YEH's avid fan but I always visit this thread and reading your post. I am excited for Yoon Eun Hye's upcoming movie. Any updates on her drama Temptation's offer? Thank You

welcome...

as to the drama "temptation", there's no news yet wether she'll accept the role or not... :-? anyway, any news or update on our princess will be posted here immediately by our sisters... ;;)

MarzLaikaL

welcome...

as to the drama "temptation", there's no news yet wether she'll accept the role or not... anyway, any news or update on our princess will be posted here immediately by our sisters...

Thank you, I'm looking forward for another good news from our dearest YEH. :)

Guest MCSarangYEH

I was not expecting this, I meant her movie casting news plus the (script reading day) picture I saw which was reported to be taken last May 22, 2014 kekeke among those people only YEH did the fighting gesture using both hands :) :) :)  && I wonder why there are so many kids around hehe
I myself is a spoiled fan of YEH, I always want to see her having lots and lots of screen time in a drama or a movie even when I am watching her BBVox videos but knowing that from playing the "small" role she will gain quality acting experience and the thought of friendship she has built with the main leads overwhelms me, such a beautiful woman inside and out tsk tsk I envy and love her... 
I am very happy for Miss Grace Yoon, COABM fighting!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest MCSarangYEH

jchansh said: MCSarangYEH said: I was not expecting this, I meant her movie casting news plus the (script reading day) picture I saw which was reported to be taken last May 22, 2014 kekeke among those people only YEH did the fighting gesture using both hands :) :) :)  && I wonder why there are so many kids around hehe
I myself is a spoiled fan of YEH, I always want to see her having lots and lots of screen time in a drama or a movie even when I am watching her BBVox videos but knowing that from playing the "small" role she will gain quality acting experience and the thought of friendship she has built with the main leads overwhelms me, such a beautiful woman inside and out tsk tsk I envy and love her... 
I am very happy for Miss Grace Yoon, COABM fighting!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P