Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest cherchang88

Omg, I love her so much. I didn't know she was involved in so many charities - makes me love her even more. I can't believe she is worried about finding a husband!!

Lhay said:

jchansh

said: haha seems like YH is trying to promote Yeh's products...remembered someone already mentioned during the MHIYD bts whereby YH was so curious in Yeh's braclets maybe he ask Yeh for some. He was also wearing couple sneaker from DC fans in and out of the airport during his concerts. Glad they are good friends.  

Guest glam0828

in some forums, it's so funny how they argue about YEHs choice as to who her ideal guy is, that choice should be taken lightly and not be so serious about it,
each one is giving different views, different observations on YEHs interview about her ideal guy, lol.
ooohhh can't wait til YEH announce who the lucky guy is, poor heart to those shippers she won't end up with.

in some forums, it's so funny how they argue about YEHs choice as to who her ideal guy is, that choice should be taken lightly and not be so serious about it,

each one is giving different views, different observations on YEHs interview about her ideal guy, lol.

ooohhh can't wait til YEH announce who the lucky guy is, poor heart to those shippers she won't end up with.

Hopefully it's gonna be my brother... He's been acting very strangely these days...

Guest glam0828

i don't get some fans who gets annoyed with YEH just because she didn't pick their guy, grow up people!
it;s her life not yours, stop saying nasty stuff to our kind hearted YEH. she can't choose all the guys you want for her.she might end up with non of her co-leads.
we fans has the right to get giddy, to be happy whenever she's close with her co leads, but to get annoyed and say bad things about her and her dramas, it's too much! 
i will rather want you guys ( who gets annoyed to YEH because your guy wasn't picked without any hesitation) to just leave YEH and ship your guy to any actresses than you  taunting YEH.

Guest ferlydee

Good AM and Sunday morning to all.  So cold outside, brrrr.  Yeah, let YEH pick the best man, we don't hold her heart.  Although I particularly like this actor guy, but what can I do, YEH's happiness comes first and I am very certain, whoever she will pick will be one very lucky man.  Actually, I will not be surprised if it is a non showbiz person, one who has good background and a christian, I think that is what YEH wants.  Good luck to her and hope she will stay healthy and happy.  

Hi guys. Yep i agree. There's nothing to argue about her real boyfriend. Whoever he is, As long as he can make her happy and protect her, that is good enough for me. I am more concerned about her new drama. I really can't shake the awful feeling from watching mhiyd. And i need a new drama that is so good it will make me forget about that drama. I wish this year is a good year for her. Seeing many good dramas end of dec and early jan make me thinking why it isn't yeh who played the role. Sigh

Guest Rhere Aji

I wanna start my day with our lovely YEH's smile.....

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/146291161-south-korean-actress-yoon-eun-hye-attends-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSNBeKPoP7I9%2BuAfdDmEA4e9D9DL7jhBqip5XaXzIF2iafnoEeccXkHTjdPy4aLHJA%3D%3D
500fd9f9d72a605940d63fb.jpg
cr as tagged / owner

I hope oneday she'll do some project with AL..

http://koreanvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/yoon-eun-hye-andy-lau.jpg
cr as tagged / owner

I'll always love n support YEH in all the way  :x :x :x

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.765625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"yeh137.jpg
class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 14.765625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Yoon Eun Hye Shared That Her Skinny Bones Are Her 'Complex'One of Korea's beautiful faces is actress Yoon Eun Hye.  Other than beauty, she is also a versatile actress. Recently, Yoon Eun Hye appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on January 29th and was asked about her appearance.  She was particularly asked what was her 'complex'.

Yoon Eun Hye shared, "My bones are really thin, so even if I gain just a little bit of weight, it looks like I gained a lot of weight. If I lose weight, there looks to be almost no difference."

She was also asked when did she feel that she's looking pretty. She answered with a joke saying, "Since I was in my mother's womb."

Guest santaiah178

On his latest interview Gong Yoo talked about YEH. He said that YEH & Coffee Prince helping him in getting through the most depressing part of his life. He thanks her for the good memories ;)
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002180484

Credit : Leah

Guest ilovesquirrel

good Morning  :)  Regards from Perú,always I read everything what they write and  it pleases me to see that there are many persons who love  to YEH  :x 
:( And sorry, my writing is not good  :( , I, posting news on Yoon Eun Hye Peru Fans in spanish ... 
... ah Smile always :)  Neris/Warriors !!!!!!!!! I will always read what they write  ;)

Guest lovelyfan

Yoon Eun Hye -SAMANTHA THAVASA 2014  Pictorial
Yoon Eun Hye personally designed Samantha Thavasa handbag product line called 'Croco Grace Premium' Bag.It will be limited edition and the total production is only 20.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Nate

Guest ferlydee

I wonder how much it costs on one of those limited edition of Samantha Thavasa's bags,  must be pretty expensive, I wish I can own one.  I like that black crocodile or snake skin bag,  I dreamt that I was trying to buy a Prada bag and my friends told me it's just a waste of money, lol, I can't believe I dreamt about it.  But this YEH's design is worth buying, I wonder where I can inquire about it.  Just asking, anybody?  If it is around thousand US dollars, I have to think about it, lol.  

hello all, sorry for interrupt you all. But when i read the interview to YEH in SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' ...for one moment i said to my self.... OMO!!! SBS??? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee let' her be in 1 episode just her on Running Man !!! An Episode Just For Her!!!  [-O< [-O< [-O<

Damm i think that would be awsome... well... dream is free... so i'm dreaming with that...

i Hope All have a great week cya and keep figthing !!