Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest mayzie10

I love a lot of scenes in Princess Hours.And since some of my faves were already mentioned.
I just screencapped 
some of my favorite 
FUNNY scenes. :)
Their "first night" together arranged by the elders.
I can still remember how much I laughed when I first saw this. Especially, the reactions of their personal attendants who are waiting/guarding outside the room. LOL!It still has the same effect to me no matter how many times I've watched it.

n0fn.png
gh0s.png
r9bm.png

Shin teasing Chae Gyung. LOL.
9g0q.png
The epic fail back hug of Chae gyung. 
YEH's facial expression is so funny!
tj07.pngl6rk.png

I don't know but I love back hug scenes. :x
5npt.jpg
Credit: talkingcupboardwordpress blog

Speaking of favorite Goong MV, mine are these two. The songs are appropriate to the story and the melody is beautiful and I can understand it without looking at the sub. Enjoy.

credit to the maker and uploader.

Hi chinggus..in order to celebrate 8 years of Goong, here are my fav scenes in Goong :D :x

episode 16 in beach

the indoor kiss in episode 23

and the kiss street in episode 23

cr: uploader

620301590_zps728eb4c2.jpg

Goong is one the most memorable dramas I've ever watched in my life and the most important is Goong had introduced me to YEH and k-drama land :x :x

Guest MCSarangYEH

My favorite scenes in Goong are:

When YEH shouted at JJH letting him know she is also a Princess at home so he should not act like she's one of his slaves...

When YEH and SJH talked and she fainted and KHJ&&JJH came to rescue her...

When they were eating and she spitted out her food(her reaction to what he said) onto JJH's face LOL

When YEH cried so hard in front of the Elder the day JJH was about to be taken to prison and they hugged on the street, bittersweet scene:)

I love all the scenes at Crown Prince and his Cousin's birthday celebrations, very funny and so annoying but good for the heart esp. the kissing scenes :D

Happy Anniversary Goong/Palace/Princess Hours!!!!

Cara said: Hi chinggus..in order to celebrate 8 years of Goong, here are my fav scenes in Goong :D :x

episode 16 in beach

Goong is one the most memorable dramas I've ever watched in my life and the most important is Goong had introduced me to YEH and k-drama land :x :x

THE TRUE YEH: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS SERIES

YEH has been very thankful for Goong and she has said it in more than one occasion. Even in an award speech she has been including PD Hwang of Goong thanking him for discovering her, believing in her and making her a star. 
There was also one incident which has not been shown on tv news, but reported on the newspaper, that when YEH won the best actress award for The Vineyard Man at the Grimme Awards, PD Hwang was there...YEH went up to him, made him stand up and told the audience to clap for him, telling them that he was a big part why she is where she is, again showing her eternal gratitude towards the Goong PD.

Credit: jnccrs
Link: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/hallyu-dramas-have-changed

I love the beach scene, I wasn't expecting a kiss or anything, just watch them enjoy their time together is pleasant enough for me to enjoy it with them.

P.S Though I do hoped that I would want a kiss scene because my mouth would be tenderly kissing with them too until a new scene comes and realized I was kissing my pillow... WAHH!! :-O

Goong my all time favorite of YEH drama. I love ALL her drama. She is the only celebrity I idolize and follow. And I truly miss her.

Credit to the maker

Guest RitzTarits Sim

I am happy to see a lot of posts about my favorite couple Jihoon and Eune!  8 years from the airing of the phenomenal drama, Hyoonies continue to love and follow the two. Jihoon is the only actor I follow 24/7 while Eune is the most beautiful, talented and creative actress to me in K showbiz.  Sincere "thank you" to all those who posted in this page about Goong drama.
58686_508399239181128_1364369739_n.jpg

Guest Dasa Putri

I love all of YEH's projects.
And recently I love to read fanfic about her, from asianfanfics.com,Yoon Eun Hye.Net Forums, etc. But I want to read more. :D  hehehehe .Btw guys, do you have any link about another fanfic of her? ;))
If u have/know it, would u like to tell me? Thank you :)

Guest mayzie10

Dasa Putri

said: I love all of YEH's projects.

And recently I love to read fanfic about her, from asianfanfics.com,Yoon Eun Hye.Net Forums, etc. But I want to read more.

:D

hehehehe .Btw guys, do you have any link about another fanfic of her?

;)

)

If u have/know it, would u like to tell me? Thank you

:)

Guest Dasa Putri

@mayzie10, thank you for ur info chingu. I've gotten it from soompi and winglin as well. I became addicted. \:D/
this is the newest from @whistlei (our white rose) http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/266986/x

Guest Goongfan11

@Dasa Putri and anyone else interested - I wrote my own fanfic called, "Always In My Heart" as a continuation from Goong because I loved the characters in that drama so much.  I don't know if you are interested, but if you want to read it, go to the link below:
http://goongkrazy.wordpress.com

I just started awhile ago making a continuation from,"Always In My Heart, called "The Monarchy"  Hope you like the stories...Annyeong.
http://bingungmama.wordpress.com

39408b94-acd4-4183-ad91-3ad7477cbf30_zps

I also made this mv using my apple computer's iMovie app.  It's a short trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eii1KyMnzjE