Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest glam0828

if this pics are today, i'm loving the fact that YEH and GY are still keeping in touch and still close til today :),  been hoping they are more than friends hihihi, but if not there's still some guys i'm shipping for YEH :)

It's either that she is sick, most probably a cold because it is freezing in Korea, or it's because she is experiencing rl (real life) issues. Whatever it is, I hope she recovers soon so she can enjoy the Christmas holiday. We love you Yoonie! We hope you feel better!

Guest 50julieng

Smiley_emoticons_xmas4_blog-messiasThere is sadness in YEH eyes, usually her eyes looks lively but I don't see in these latest pictures.   I am praying for her strengths!T7402Thank you for all the pics!

Guest santaiah178

@50julieng sis, your talk about YEH's eyes remind me to this quote :
42xg.jpg
Be strong dear Eun Hye, no matter what we will always behind you. FIGHTING !!!

Guest 50julieng

T7402Thanks for beautiful quote sis Santaiah...

Vava ..YEH has charming eyes, sometimes I think they can express YEH feeling...Those pics from lovelyfan make me want to burst out crying. She spends her day at the movie to cover up the sadness she feels. The facade of contentedness that she has to endures for now!Smiley_emoticons_xmas3_irre

itemprop="name" style="line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"10 MORE of the Hottest K-drama scenes without a kiss1. The bathroom scene, A Gentleman's Dignity
2. The sit-ups, Secret Garden
3. The inn scene, Faith
4. The beach, Coffee PrinceCoffee_prince_beach_scene.png
He doesn't even know that Eun Chan is a girl, and this is still one of the most tender moments in Kdrama-dom.

5. The antique car, My Princess
6. Camping, City Hall
7. The cherry blossoms, Lie to Me
Lie_to_me_cherry_blossoms.png
They were mesmerized by the cherry blossoms, okay? This one was so close to being an actual K-drama kiss that it was kind of a pity they backed out at the last second.

8. The classroom, Shut Up! Flower Boy Band
9. The hospital bed, I Hear Your Voice
10. The measurements, Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love

credit: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-more-of-the-hottest-k-drama-scenes-without-a-kiss/
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU YEH!!!WE'RE NOT CALLED YEH WARRIORS FOR NOTHING!FIGHTING! \m/