Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Pimma

jchansh said:
Is Boy a Thai Chinese? Any recommendation of his drama?  

Yeh could be resting at home or in church...as if i know her schedule..lol 

jchansh said:
Is Boy a Thai Chinese? Any recommendation of his drama?  

Yeh could be resting at home or in church...as if i know her schedule..lol  try ROY marn 2011 (dont marry me) Viki has it,
BOy Pakorn is one of my fav thai actors , when started to watch thai drama, his drama and Margi is the first thai drama Ive seen,
I saw his pic with YEH in his instagram

Hello @Pimma..lucky you,took pictures with him..so now you'll join yeh fanclub right? @chichocs, that last pic is my favorite too..thanks for posting those gorgeous pics... @diana pahz, i'm with you...hb n yeh as the king and queen..love it!

Cr: lovelyfan twitter

Yoon Eun Hye 's Short Film "The Knitting" will be screened at the 15th International Women's Film Festival in Seoul:)

http://news.nate.com/view/20130517n10106

It's 3rd time already ?? WWWOOOWWW :x :x :x so proud of our princess ...

Guest 50julieng

:x Thank you sis Lovelyfan...YEH looks innocent in the midst of people..just her face ... :\">

I have posted it before and I will never tire of posting it again.
Normally, people look good in long shots but not in close-ups...
With YEH, it's the other way around!
Long shots don't do her justice...but she looks beautiful in close-ups! The acid test of a NATURAL BEAUTY.

Guest lovelyfan

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"ยุน อึน เฮ [Yoon Eun Hye] @ "Visions Ahead Magenta Night Party"

Cre: Starupdate.com