Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest lovelyfan

Update from Neri
YoonEunHye FanClub @Neri1003
YEH will arr BKK at 22:10 with Korean air.. However she'll use ViP passage in airport so fans are may not possibe to see her. Thanks thai Neris who welcoms YEH and enjoy her visit.

@lovelyfan, however, according to @LoLIntlTH from twitter, she will be exiting from Gate 10 which is a normal exit so she will be seen....  I don't know anymore.......   @-)

And I think some people are already waiting for her....  About 10 hours TOO early.....  She probably hasn't even left South Korea yet............  or her house.......

requesed by one of my chinggu to post in here :D

so excited that YEH will be showing herself tonight? :x

taken from Baidu, warriors from China visited her shop and her mgt co recently:

once you entered the shop you will see these on the floor/low lying table?

The warriors saw these bracelets and asked the sales lady which are the ones personally handmade

by YEH so the sales lady show them those selective ones that are done by YEH :x

You can even sign/leave message in her shop

The letter box of YEH mgt co

credit: as tag / source: baidu

Guest santaiah178

Can't wait to see our girl appearance again. I hope she will take a regular exit instead of VIP just to satisfy her fans lol :D
@Heny, sorry for late reply

22 Des adalah hari Ibu nasional di Indonesia, sedangkan mayoritas negara2 di dunia merayakannya pada tgl 11-13 Mei (hari Ibu internasional). So utk soompi mereka ngikutin yg internasional 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day

Guest santaiah178

Chinese fans met YEH in Korean airport :D
BKTk3bZCIAE9KJQ.jpg:large
Cr. @yuluo1989
TrueVisions event place
BKTbGPWCYAA1t6t.jpg:large
Cr. krissam Baidu
Tomorrow YEH will have a presscon for TV media 10 minutes and 20 minutes for newspaper/magazines. Here is the schedule :BKTYUcjCAAACfRF.jpg:largeCr. chichocs
Update : (thanks to @lovelyfan)Flight KE653 from ICN to BKK Delayed 20mins.. so YEH'll arrive in Bangkok at 22:30 tonight

i saw MSM with red backpack at the right corner  but cant see Yeh?  

Edit : I dont think that is Yeh bcos she cant be standing by herself whereas her managers are far away and that lady was much shorter....it was blocked by this blue shirt man standing right in front.

Guest MCSarangYEH

Isn't YEH sshi standing at the Starbucks counter? Looks like her to me....
EDITED:
Aww  :-? ~X( :-SS The guy in blue wae are you blocking uri Eun Hye??? I don't see MSM hahaha my eyes are aishh  =(( =(( =((

Guest 50julieng

Smiley7004 sis Jchansh and Santai.

.because of both of you I have a good laugh at early 6am, and try to see which one is YEH so far I do need double lenses...or bifocals ...I don't recognize YEH at all...lol.  We are desperate for her pics..thanks guys

50julieng said: Smiley7004 sis Jchansh and Santai.

.because of both of you I have a good laugh at early 6am, and try to see which one is YEH so far I do need double lenses...or bifocals ...I don't recognize YEH at all...lol.  We are desperate for her pics..thanks guys

Guest 50julieng

~O) Sis Jchansh

..YEH is my coffee every morning, I saw you guys keep debating about YEH, I though I can help but failed

:)>- After staring at that pic with my sleepy eyes, I think is YEH...she had a dress on but I look down on her feet ..she wears like tennis shoe than maybe not YEH....hahha You guys make me so confuse...let wait for a clear pic.. :)

Guest MCSarangYEH

Got this on twitter made by YEH's fan  :) :) :)

@1003Grace 제가 언니를 위해 만들었습니다. 정말 힘들었어요. 좋아합니까? 태국에서 볼 수 있습니다! 빨리 와요.

BKJZAm9CcAAKHIO.jpg
Google Translation

I have made it for my sister. It was really hard. Do you like it? It can be seen in Thailand! Come quickly.

25mins to go or less 윤은혜 YEH will arrive in Thailand, excited!
CR: pic.twitter.com/MLTRCNFITP

Guest santaiah178

Her plane is already landed at Bangkok airport according to fans twitter :D  And the good news is that she's not covering her face this time lol

Guest sw8yeh

No pics. of her in Thailand yet? Excited to see unnie already! :D For sure there will be lot of pic and news updates flowing for the following days ;)

Guest santaiah178

She's already left the airport. She walked so fast that some fans having difficulty to take her photo but according to them she's so nice by waving to her fans :)
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Eunhye in Thailand (airport) 15.05.2013

Guest mayzie10

Warriors! :) From twitter
yodya @kittenmydear@HallyuYEH omg she alrdy left the airport. fan said yeh was in hurry she couldnt take pics. T.T

yodya

@HallyuYEH another fan said yeh's so nice she waved to her fans. hope there r some pics

@tunlooney

She used this exit but she walked too fast I got only a few photo of hers

~waiting for photos! :)

EDIT:

sis @santaiah178, you beat me to it! haha!

Okay, I'll sleep now knowing YEH has arrived safely and the Thai fans were able to see and welcome her. Good night warriors in my part of the globe! :D