Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MCSarangYEH

GHJ on The Greatest Love?hmmmm 윤은혜 Yoon Eun Hye sshi I know Mr. PD invited you this time (again) kekeke so please come out and show us yourself, put all the scarf you want if that will make you feel much more comfortable, we don't mind really (chincha)  :D :D :D
:x :x :x I miss you Eun Hye ah  :x :x :x
@alin1409 actually I was relating my post to the older post here, YEH and SYJ one of her BFFs attended Go Soo's movie premiere before (2011 I think) and when Eun Hye ah was asked who invited her, she answered "PD nim" , just love her sense of humor :) :) :)

Guest shobe11

Yoon Eun Hye's name is listed as an attendee for Gong Hyo Jin's movie Boomerang FamilyArticle
"Great Korean children 'VIP premiere of the movie' aging family domestic top stars scheduled for today. fabulous movie 'The the aging family's public relations official exciting day scheduled' Ageing families' VIP premiere gathering domestic star will be, "he said. National celebrities, the list of attendees said the exciting side, there has been exhaustive. The tolerable Film Festival red carpet unenviable level list, according to the VIP premiere day ganghyejeong, share, gimgangwoo gimganghyeon, Kim Sang Ho Yeon, Kim, Yu - Jeong gimjongeon gimpureun Kim C, nambora, ryudeokhwan ryutaejun mungayoung door, laughter munchaewon, bakgeontae bakgeonhyeong, bakjibin, bakhuisun, seosinae, Seo Woo, So Ji Sub, Son Ye Jin sonhwaryeong, New, Song, Dawn, Shin Min Ah, Alex, ohdalsu, Finance Oh, Oh, Hyun - Kyung WoHeeJin wired, yuseolah, yungyesang yunseungah Yoona (SNSD), Yoon Eun Hye Lee, Kwang - Soo, Lee Min Ho, Lee, Sang - Woo, Lee Seon Gyun, Lee, Seung - Joon, Lee Yeon Hee yiyoungyu, yiyunji, Lee Jung Hyun, Honey Lee, imhyeongjun, janggyeongah janghyeonseong, Jeon, Jeong Ryeo sung, JeongWoongIn, Jung Il Woo, Jae Young, jodonghyeok, joeunji judayoung juminha, erase, intelligence, attend. chaetaeseok Ha, Chung - Woo limited number soo director gwonseokjang, gimbyeonguk director, director Kim Tae-yong, director, Ryu bakinje, director, director Park Chan-wook, director Bong Joon-ho, the director bujiyoung yunjegeun director, Lee, Kyung - Mi director, director of Lee, Keun - Woo, director Lee Myung-se Lee, Jae - Dong; official supervision, Lee Jae director, director of Bio yihaejun director, director Lee Hyun-seung, director of Veterinary, Yim Director, impilseong director, director jeongyuncheol, director Jung Ji Woo Choi, Young - Sun director, director hanjaerim domestic famous film director, is expected to place an exciting "The By director songhaeseong the 'aging' family Park Hae - il, gonghyojin, yunjemun, yunyeojeong actors Because feet wide, and many stars to attend the VIP premiere." and "those who have known who is on the list of those scheduling problem absent inevitable degrees. Right of many people coming, "he said. Meanwhile, an aging family film 'opens 9 days.

cr: http://news.nate.com/view/20130506n27760

Guest facing

A lot of celebrities who're in that list didn't attend(Yoon Eun Hye, Son Ye Jin, So Ji Sub, Gong Yoo and many more) so I guess maybe it's just a list to promote movie? still disappointed anyway...I miss her :((

Guest santaiah178

@facing you're not alone. We all miss her :(
Anyway, to appease our longing here's our pet lover :D
withpet4.jpgwithpet.jpgwithpet7.jpg92992358.jpgwithpet2.jpgwithpet1.jpgwithpet4.jpg
withdogf.jpg

Guest sw8yeh

I introduced YEH unnie's IMY drama to my lil sis, and oh she so loved the young cast. She enjoyed their scenes and even smiled/laughed alone watching it (weird because she can't understand a bit of what they are saying :)) ). She also felt troubled when she witness the kidnap scene.. she even said to me that "Unnie the girl is pitiful" :( omo, I tried to skip those scenes cause I don't want her to watch that but she complained. >_<

btw, she preferred saying "Swaa" plus doing the hand gesture (rather than calling it MY) or she'll simply say "let's watch Yoon Eun Hye show!" (so proud of my sis cause she mentioned YEH's name correctly, better than how it was mentioned on ABS promo vids.. yaa, I taught her well. lol :D ). When my big bro heard this, he asked what are we talking about, esp. when my sis said Yoon Eun Hye, he thought it was just kinda mushed up word of a kid. lol. He got curious and so we let him watch it, then he saw the leads and began asking about YEH, (sersly bro, u find my YEH unnie pretty interesting? :P) "what dramas did she starred?" I said Princess Hours, finally he remembered her ;) then CP, he reacted: "WHAT?! she was the one who played the tomboy role there?" my poor brother, he followed CP (when it was aired in our country) without remembering & knowing the actress' name.. tsk . >:P

Now that IMY is being aired in our country, we're watching it altogether, cheering Det. Kim and Julius to punish those bastards who let Joy suffered.. and we're anticipating YEH unnie's appearance, which feels like we've been waiting for years..  ~X(

Guest sw8yeh

ohh.. came across with this fanmade mv of YEH unnie and Daniel Henney.. :)

edit: no shipping intended :)

Guest facing

VIDEO] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜, 尹恩惠, ユン・ウネ "Missing You" BTS Teaser (ENGLISH)

cr:frenchneri

Guest 50julieng

Hello everyone..I am dreaming when YEH wears these gowns in the future

14605D334E3A50231F3ADC

185678404E6D17271067F5

1644D14A4E35EA3C3117E6

166ADE334E3A50240E7F6F

cr sources 

Guest 50julieng

jchansh said: @50julieng...you have tons of pictures and some i havent seen before....aigoo now i even miss her more.... @-)

Guest jongeunkookhye

YOON EUN HYE with her PARENTS. she sure does got her looks from her dad =D>   =D>     =D>
935632_1360156507456167_330533667_n.jpg
946216_1360156500789501_189231974_n.jpg
c: baidu/ SBS