Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest blessedgrace

Very nice! YEH’s fashion makes sense even to ordinary people like us. A fashion icon like her could probably get away with anything she wears no matter how outrageous, but YEH’s style is very relatable that any plain Jane could actually wear something similar even without the brand name attached to it. As a fashionista her style is not so out of reach that in our minds we can only picture her in the covers and pages of glossy magazines. No, she can be your everyday girl too but one with a great sense of style. I applaud her remarkable ability to put it all together – single pieces of clothing, shoes, purses, accessories, makeup and even hair style all come together in perfect harmony giving that look of simple sophistication that is 100% Yoon Eun Hye. The outfits she wears don’t define her, she defines whatever she wears and they become an outward expression of who she is on the inside. Three cheers for authenticity! Don’t you just love this girl?

Guest 50julieng

Another article more details about YEH  :\"> I am surprised Google translated almost exactly what wrote in newspaper

Non-Prince" Yoon Eun Hye was in Hanoi

Pictures of Yoon Eun Hye at Incheon airport before traveling to Vietnam. Actress dressed pretty simple but no less stylish.

Around 17 pm today (23/4), Yoon Eun Hye is present at Incheon Airport - South Korea to catch a flight to Hanoi. Many of today's Vietnam newspapers reported simultaneously Korean advertising queen will be in Hanoi to attend a launch event fashion brand on 25/4. Since the journey from Seoul to Hanoi should not be too long "princess" quite simply dressed with gowns to jeans and black thigh level.

Since Hanoi unexpected thunderstorm and rain in the late afternoon so not many fans present at Noi Bai airport to catch Yoon Eun Hye. However, they go quite orderly and organized. One fan said it had agreed to meet several days ago and comes from the same place. While not as massive fan of T-ara and Super Junior but those who love "princess" still carries a lot of banners, slogans ... to welcome actress idol.

Thái tử phi Yoon Eun Hye đã có mặt tại Hà Nội

I wonder which ONE is LovelyFan???

The number of fans of Yoon Eun Hye is the Noi Bai International Airport at 23/4 is not frozen but they still bring banners, flags full.

The plane landed, Yoon Eun Hye appeared to be pulling my scarf up until high level of anxiety that many people do not know if that actress is looking forward to her. Some people say I miss you cast deliberately pull the towel tight to avoid being detected fan. However, she proved to be more friendly to each star South Vietnam by actions such as waving hands and even stopped to pick flowers by fans.

Because this is a commercial trip should have specific information about the schedule of the "princess" was not widely disclosed to the media. Yoon Eun Hyenghi feet at the Metropole Hotel, not the fans still Keangnam as rumored a few days ago. However, some fans insists she will visit here during the day 24/4 to participate in a photoshoot for fashion magazine was released in both Vietnam and Korea. The purpose of this image is to promote the beauty of Vietnam, but Hanoi particularly with kimchi readers.

"Right after the opening event was held on the evening of 25/4, Yoon Eun Hye will hit the road to Korea to film projects and their advertising is involved.

Yoon Eun Hye is a Korean star of the most famous Asian region today, her fan base in Vietnam is not modest. Originally a singer of the group Baby Vox and had time to go solo, but Yoon Eun Hyeco transformation into a successful film. Talent and ability actress acting this generation 8X been confirmed through a series of dramas such as the Royal Palace, prince cafe, I miss you ... In Korea, the actress owns this endearing faces also represent many brands of cosmetics and fashion celebrities.

more pics here

http://tintuc24h.info/tin-giai-tri/thai-tu-phi-yoon-eun-hye-da-co-mat-tai-ha-noi

Guest 50julieng

Blessedgrace..well written post sis..You said what was in my mind! Perfectly <:-P

:-h Sis Santai...the hotel room so pretty..looks luxurious  :x  

Guest kevin1320

Omg, the reporters just reported what they heard from fans hahahahaha.

She is there taking picture for Harper magazine and they said she is there taking pics for both vietnam and korea. Come on now

Before the airplane trip... these were taken at incheon.
Weird that she is standing ALONE O_o Where is her manager?? Lol
qy643c.jpg
1hs6cz.jpg
cr: nate
Our girl is gorgeous as always. She looks like she's not very stressed.. but we dunno what she feels really inside.
So just to confirm.. she's going to Vietnam for 1) Burberry opening and 2) Harper's Bazaar shoot?
Also, what is that re:birth video about? I've never heard about it. Is it some sort of non-profit organization/campaign? 
Thanks!

Guest kevin1320

there is a video of her here in this website, i dont know how to download it and upload it to youtube, someone please do it 
http://kenh14.vn/star/yoon-eun-hye-che-nua-mat-than-thien-chao-fan-viet-20130424121141453.chn

cR: kenh14

Guest kevin1320

YEH's airport fashion
fanvietnonglongchoyoone.jpg

Burberry MID-LENGTH COTTON GABARDINE TRENCH COAT

Price: &1,495

bfb5451da7760db842817b4.jpg

Burberry SMALL LONDON LEATHER TOTE BAG

Price: $1,495

58687893.png

Guest kevin1320

this is the only outfit that i like from the whole collection of Burberryi only have one wish is that YEH will wear this dress to the event
1826413fb1df6a5c1f3009b.jpg
==================================fancam of yeh at Ha Noi airport 

cr: hallyuyooneunhye@utube

Guest kevin1320

some more picsthe news said she will do her photoshoot in one of the tallest building in Ha Noi. 
mg4033.jpg
mg4036l.jpg
mg4051.jpg
mg4052j.jpg
mg4054.jpg
mg4056.jpg
cr: 2sao.vn

Thank you all for the uploaded pic. So happy to see her again, and I love her outfit.
I take a peek last night at midnight because of dispatch things. Worried about their couple announcement because some said it could be YEH and Song Seung Hun and the worried dissapear seeing all those pics of her. But now... I'm worried again T_T 
I do really hope its not YEH in that couple announcement by dispatch. Not that I don't like she is in a relationship, but because I hate the way dispatch always take. It'll give more burden to YEH and I don't want that. I hate people badmouthing on her.BUT of course... its just a worried. I really really really hope its not her. I really really hope if she is in a relationship, she'll tell us by her self.
Please... please please... alot celebs I care in a scandal, please not again... T_T

Guest santaiah178

@kevin1320 thanks so much for your life report (via twitter) last night & also for the pics. Do you know about YEH's schedule in Vietnam ? She will stay there for 6 days, I don't think she will just attend Burberry store opening and doing a photoshoot, maybe taking a vacation too ?
@Lovelyfan hoping you will share your fanaccount of meeting YEH in person with us please [-O<
@edensor I second you on that ;)

Guest kevin1320

More pictures here

http://us.m.eva.vn/nguoi-noi-tieng/yoon-eun-hye-than-thien-chao-fan-viet-c190v135356.html

@santaiah178: oh im not sure yet about her schedule. But im hoping that she will go visit one of the world wonders (Ha Long Bay), its really famous. We will see. As soon as we get more info, we will let u guys know

Guest kevin1320

vietnam Neri is awesome,they are waiting for YEH in front of her hotelhopefully she will see them through her window and come down soon
56247143298739345869424.jpg
cr: vietnam neri

more photos guys, journalists stand much kindness of our little girl and how beautiful she is, to help the journalist who fell, she is an angel. :x
sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amistoso vietnamita apoyo falls - 1
sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amable apoyo Vietnam cayó - 2
sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amistoso vietnamita apoyo falls - 3
sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan apoyo amistoso caída Vietnam - 4sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amable apoyo vietnamita caída - 5
sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amable apoyo Vietnam caída - 6
sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amistoso vietnamita apoyo falls - 7sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amistoso vietnamita apoyo falls - 8
sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amistoso vietnamita apoyo falls - 9
sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amistoso vietnamita apoyo falls - 10
sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amistoso vietnamita apoyo falls - 11
sgonline, baosaigon, saigonbao, saigon, Saigon Online, tinnhanhsaigon, Saigon, Yoon Eun Hye fan amistoso vietnamita apoyo falls - 12
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Fan-cam]Yoon Eun Hye at Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam 201

credit: goonglovelyfan

Guest kevin1320

i think she is about to leave her hotelwe dont know where she is going, but i think for her photoshoot because fans saw her manager with her luggages
92321943300431012366911.jpg
cr: chualet's fb