Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest mayzie10

YEH unni, I miss you so much!I’m really excited on how you will surprise us with your next project. I’m hoping for a movie this spring and I wish Hyun Bin will be the leading man. And I’m praying for the KISS SCENE UNDERWATER that you mentioned to materialize. :P haha!
YEH during promotion of Goong in Japan.
She's so cute here! haha. Getting embarrassed over the kiss. :\">
Japan_YEHblushingEP23.gif

YEH letting Mr and Mrs. Alfred re-enact the famous kiss. 
Japan_YEHAlfredsKiss.jpg

Credit as tagged

Guest blessedgrace

YEH’S YELLOW LIGHT

It’s interesting how timing affects the ease with which you go through traffic as you drive. Sometimes I catch green lights at all intersections which makes the drive smooth and easy.  At other times I always catch a red light and must therefore stop and wait, not a very enjoyable thing to do when you’re pressed for time. Green and red are pretty much cut and dried when it comes to what you have to do. You either go or you stop, there’s no confusion. But when you are facing a yellow light, you have two options – you either accelerate to get through the intersection quickly before the light turns red, or you slow down and get ready to stop.

In life it is easy to discern our green and red lights – these are our absolutes, our givens, our routines. There are no second thoughts about what needs to be done or when to stop doing them. The challenge comes when we face those yellow lights which lead us to crucial decision points and forks in the road. Which way should I go? Should I go now or should I wait? How far should I go? With whom should I go?

Decisions…decisions…

Like cats on a hot tin roof, fans are eagerly and anxiously waiting for YEH’s next project. Somewhere, I imagine YEH facing a yellow light - that arduous stage of evaluating and weighing her options. She never reveals anything until all decisions are in place which tells us she is not only a cautious planner but also clear in her thinking and deliberate in her approach.  We can only speculate as to what genre and role she wants to do next but who knows what it is she is really looking for? Will she use the tried and tested formula or will she go with a new and original idea? Will she go with an enhancement of what she already does best, or will she go for a transformation that is totally unexpected? At this stage in her career the expectations are much higher, her personal interests have gone deeper and wider, and the choices available to her are in abundance.

Coming face to face with such a yellow light as that, how is one likely to choose? Which way do you think would YEH go? I always believe a good choice has both the heart and conscience in agreement. This well-meaning fan wishes YEH will walk with the wise as she makes her choice.

Have a great weekend everyone! :-h

Guest blessedgrace

Is it just me... or does anyone else experience being unable to Edit your post right after posting? I have experienced that 3x now. Could I be doing it wrong? Please bear with me, I will make the corrections as soon as I'm able to. I am not that savvy with soompi just yet.

(editing done)

Let me take this opportunity to thank you warriors for allowing me to freely post my thoughts here. I am but a newbie in YEH's fan world, trying to make a difference in my own little way and hoping my simple thoughts will find a meaningful connection with yours. :) Take care!

Guest blessedgrace

O.T. Praying for a peaceful resolution to the situation in the Korean peninsula. The halls of history are dotted with many dark days when one person out of every generation decides to play God and throws millions of lives and futures into the pit of destruction and despair. God help them and keep them safe from all harm.

Guest rivanaraja

Good morning Fans Yoon Eun Hye

I am very happy today because the Arab fans has translated this work for Yoon Eun Hye

http://yeharabfans.blogspot.com/

@facing thanks! I m going through the list now. Haha. Too bad the synopsis isn't available yet. Anything screams saeguk really caught my eyes for now. It'll be fun watching yeh in a role of a woman with a wisdom like a lead role in Jewel In The Palace. I already satisfied just imagining it. Lol. She really deserves a role like that.

Guest facing

PSY concert today....he's her friend and she was there at his concert last year...so today will she go? :-w
seriously I miss her :(( she's super ninja lately, not appear anywhere and not going to seoul fashion week or GD concert T_T

@santaiah178 so three days is kind of similar to City Hunter? action drama?

@mellina I choose the one I interested in by their titles(which are woman center of course lol except medical top team coz I read that this drama will be a big budget drama and I want to see eunhye as doctor kekeke) and I don't know other dramas synopsis either hahaha

edit:
@avidneri1003 i don't think so....imo at least she should go to seoul fashion week but no...MIA :(

Guest santaiah178

@facing yes, I think it's kind of action drama. Here's the description courtesy of Dramabeans
Three Days involves a presidential plot, unfolding around an emergency that arises at the president’s villa and featuring Blue House bodyguards as main characters. This drama is looking at a 20-episode run and will cover a three-day span, so it won’t quite fit the real time structure. Although I think it’s probably a safe guess that these’ll likely become our hero’s Worst Three Days Ever.

Her Majesty The Queen's description (DB) :Tells the story of a man who rises to fame as a boxer, having grown up the son of a gangster. The heroine is the hidden daughter of a gambler, then is taken by her mother to be raised in Hawaii and then wins a beauty pageant. What ensues is the story of their “stormy lives” as they battle for success.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/10/all-in-producers-back-together-again-for-round-3/

Top Medical Team is the drama that KSH's rumored to be starred in
Whereas Goddess of Marriage has already had it casts (Nam Sang Mi etc.) 
@avidneri1003 YEH's been MIA after doing drama is nothing new. I've to wait almost 2 years after she's finishing Coffee Prince (can you imagine that?). As YEH's fans we have to be extra patient lol :P
PS : Hopefully she's attending PSY concert today [-O<

Guest jennaray

Unconfirmed network Iron King 강철왕 2013 Gangnam Style 강남스타일 2013 Salon H 살롱H 2013 My Sassy Girl 엽기적인 그녀 2013 Makgeolli 탁배기 2013 Celebrity 연예인 2013 Love Affair 러브 어페어 2013 Temptation of Wolves 늑대의 유혹 2013 I Can't Lose 질수없다 2013 A lot more opportunity to acting by the end of the year !!.

Guest sw8yeh

Finally, ABS released their trailer (trailer is longer and teaser is the short one right?) for IMY tonight! :D just saw YEH unnie in TV! that simply made me in a happy mood now cause,like what warriors are saying, she's nowhere to be seen this days :)

@facing, I too hope that she went to the Psy concert...  she went last year and even tweeted about it....  as for the GD concert, someone here said she went and someone over at the ChunHye thread said that she was invited by GD.....  But again, we always lack solid proof since she's a Ninja...  :((  

Here is another ABS-CBN teaser.... 

Missing You Full Trailer ABS-CBN

CreditL Kapamilya Asianovelas

It was hilarious to see the filipinos' reactions on twitter after seeing this trailer and YEH on tv.  Because of the previous one, they didn't even know that she'll be in it.  But upon seeing this one, a lot are more excited to see the drama...  Some even sad that they'll watch it because of her and that they might go back to watching KDramas after seeing the drama.

Another funny part (to me at least) is that a lot keeps mistaking her for Park Shin Hye....  I personally have a very easy time telling the two apart even though I see some similarities so I don't get why people have a hard time telling them apart.

Anywayzzz, here's a life size poster of Missing You in Taiwan...

my920.png

Credit: Jade Choi (twitter)