Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@santaiah178
On my part, I look forward to a YEH-Hyun Bin and a YEH-Lee Min Ho tandem (no shipping involved!)! However, since LMH is already in Heirs, then that's out of the question. But why do I have this gutfeel that she might be paired off with KSH? and the Bride of the Water God keeps popping up? Don't take me seriously, though! Just wishful thinking!

Guest santaiah178

@rsu618, actually I will be glad if she will take sageuk as her next project. It surely will be a challenge for her, and you know YEH, she always loves challenge :D Anyhow I will support whatever project she will choose as long as she takes it within this year. I'm so miss her :\"> As for KSH, I heard he will star in a medical drama this year. Don't know yet if he's already confirmed or not.YEH & HB is my dream couple in a sense that I think it will be hard to be materialized (cause you know HB is an A list actor) so it's just a dream for me. But I will be ecstatic if it really happen \:D/ :x

santaiah178 said: @rsu618, actually I will be glad if she will take sageuk as her next project. It surely will be a challenge for her, and you know YEH, she always love challenge :D Anyhow I will support whatever project she will choose as long as she take it within this year. I'm so miss her :\"> As for KSH, I heard he will star in a medical drama this year. Don't know yet if he's already confirmed or not.YEH & HB is my dream couple in a sense that I think it will be hard to be materialized (cause you know HB is an A list actor) so it's just a dream for me. But I will be ecstatic if it really happen \:D/ :x

Guest erisaa

@santaiah178: Do you mind if I nose to the conversation?
Anyways, I've heard about that issue as well but the actor was never named.
Are there any news/rumors that identifies who that actor is?

==

As for YEH's next role, aside from hoping she'll star in a historical drama, I want YEH to play a "bad woman" character like Soo Ae did in Yawang.
I totally love YEH's role in Cass. Gotta love how a beautiful, seemingly "innocent" woman can actually be a psycho behind doors.
Or she can be a femme fatale, oh please this role of YEH is totally listed as one of my lifetime dreams! (okay, corny much).
I want to see a fierce YEH because for me, there is nothing better than seeing your idol play a strong, empowering, independent woman.

If she chooses a movie for her next project, I hope she stars next to the respectable Choi Min Shik. He will help YEH expand her versatility in acting. I mean, have you guys seen how great this man's acting is? He's like the best movie actor.

It doesn't matter to me if YEH's next project has romance embedded to it, as long as she does something that deems challenging in her judgment, I will support her :)

Guest prettybo

Good day to all.. Been "awesoming" lots of posts as there have been too many lately.Wish YEH would announce good news soon as empty space breeds fertile minds. .
Though my ultimate bias lead man for her is Hyun Bin, even a new one will do as she always make her co lead stands out anyway. Maybe her performance inspire them and her kind treatment of her coworkers nurtures them to do well. Of course her shining aura rubs on them too! These attributes of YEH have been legendary and already considered SOP in the business so yes, bring them on. . Warriors are very accepting and considerate of her lead men . .   

Guest facing

i'm in desperate mode...so today I was looking through upcoming korean drama that which one can YEH in. :D

16897519.png
36953118.png

Medical Top Team, Her Majesty the Queen and Goddess of Marriage sound great, no?
This is only my hopeless act....there're no rumors about her in those dramas ok? just wishful thinking lol :))

Guest sw8yeh

Hello Warriors  :)just want to share what I've seen on https://www.facebook.com/KapamilyaAsianovelasThey posted the spreading rumor about YEH unnie being the lead actress in the said korean version of Be Careful with My Heart..537162_581426328542076_92266879_n.jpg
YEH unnie and the female lead of BCWMH.. 
their post is on the spoiler (it's on Filipino language btw :) )

[

Rumor Spotted] May kumakalat na rumor ngayon sa social media na magkakaroon di-umano ng korean version ang hit pinoy serye ng ABS-CBN ang "BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART" at ang magiging bida sa remake na ipapalabas raw sa SBS ay ang sikat na korean actress na si YOON EUN HYE na mas nakilala nating si Princess Janelle ng 'PRINCESS HOURS'. At ang working title nito ay "Care For My Heart". Pero hindi pa raw ito confirm sabi sa isang page na ng post! KUNG MATUTULOY, Eh... Ano ang reaction ninyo??? :) ORIGINAL POST: [Rumor] Yoon Eun-hye will star in upcoming SBS drama, a Philippine drama adaptation titled "Be careful with my heart." But Yoon Eun-hye & The House don't confirm it yet. src: https://www.facebook.com/CareForMyHeart  

Guest santaiah178

Among the upcoming drama you posted @facing I'm interested more on "Three Days", why ? Because the drama plans to pre-produce half the entire series. It means there's a little possibility it will have a live-shooting system that we've been dreaded. So IF YEH took it she won't be exhausted like when she's shooting IMY. Besides I like the plot : it revolves around Blue House's (similar to White House in US) bodyguards.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/three-days-aims-to-be-korean-24/

Regarding "Be Careful With My Heart", like I said before it's still a rumor so far. So as long as YEH & The House don't confirm it yet don't take it as a fact.
@erisaa Choi Min Sik is one of a great actor in Korea. He can portray a protagonist & antagonist character convincingly. Love him in Old Boy & I Saw The Devil :x