Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest rivanaraja

I love Yoon Eun Hye spent assessed in the search for anything about
When I find Video never before I see him for Yoon Eun Hye suddenly I would be happy but sad because I do not understand Korean and there is not even a translation into English

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtSOwvwhxWY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtSOwvwhxWY

Guest brenda101

@facing thank you...

I miss our YEH, hope she will announce her new project/drama soon... Bogoshipda Yoon Eun Hye!

Guest spekmov

facing said: class="content-title"Lee Byung Hun Talks About Dating Rumors with Yoon Eun Hye and His Playboy Image

Lee Byung Hun opened up about the dating rumors between him and actresses Kim Min Hee and Yoon Eun Hye.

As a guest on the SBS talk show “Healing Camp” that aired on March 11, Lee Byung Hun revealed, “I wondered if it was right for me to talk about the actresses’ stances on these rumors.”

When the emcees first asked about the dating rumors, Lee Byung Hun mentioned Kim Min Hee and Yoon Eun Hye’s names and said, “I thought a lot about whether I should talk about these rumors,” and “But I think the actresses will also feel frustrated and I think they would want someone to clear it up as well.”

Lee Byung Hun continued, “I’ve never met Kim Min Hee or Yoon Eun Hye, one-on-one,” and “After the dating scandal with Yoon Eun Hye was made public, we ran into each other and it was really awkward. Whether it’s an actor or an actress, if I meet a junior, I usually ask them how they’re doing. But at that time, I only nodded my head at her and left.”

“After that, I met Yoon Eun Hye again at a team dinner and I asked her, ‘You know there’s a dating rumor between us, right?’ The day after that was my birthday and a few of my juniors, including Yoon Eun Hye, came. When Yoon Eun Hye and my other juniors were leaving, I was showing them out but the paparazzi appeared and took a picture, which made it look like we were dating.”

now I'm really pissed of about this, they dragged YEH names into this war. and I hate how because of this article people will be dragged to thinking negatively, and the Troll(netizen) will adding fire into this article .

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/03/dispatch-declares-war-on-lee-byung-hun.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NetizenBuzz+%28Netizen+Buzz%29

Guest santaiah178

Me too @verave... I'm really upset when reading that article X( YEH doesn't deserve to be dragged into that "Korean tabloid" & LBH's war. When will this be ended ? Sigh 8-|

Guest MCSarangYEH

YEH reads news about her and she knows right from wrong, truth from lies and best from worst so chill everyone, she'll definitely do something about it if it gets way too bold and beyond... 윤은혜, Neris and Warriors FIGHTING!
:-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest sw8yeh

aigoo.. that site in not healthy.. I'm only eighteen but I feel like I'm gonna have a high blood pressure anytime soon reading those nasty things (by netizens) to my yeh unnie X(YEH is a God fearing-person, I should learn from her   O:-) I'll just pray for the souls of those bashers (if they have one okay?) YEH hwaiting! and hwaiting also to everyone
\m/

Guest yoonyoo

I hope she is not upset if she ever reads this article. Why does he have to mention her name to begin with. Everybody knows he is in relationship with someone already. That alone already clarifies anything he wants to clarify. And he doesn't even mention about the other actress. I'm not saying that he should but why? Why does it have to be our princess?! And seriously can't a group of friends hang out and such. It's such a normal thing and they made it sounds like something horrible. I am just so upset!