Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

i'm hoping that she'll act with won bin...in fact, that is my wish since years ago...but still, i don't mind if her next project is with the other bin..hehe..hyun bin..provided the story is good.

@santaiah178

Sayonara itsuka? oh, i love that movie..it's very touching i guess.

Really miss her..wondering about her next project..

@alin1409, I don't think I've seen YEH with a shirt like Won Bin's so "No"...Since we are talking about actors who can pair up with her, I will list mine...1. Hyun Bin2. Won Bin3. Kang Dong Won4. Jung Woo Sung5. Kim Jae Wook6. Kim Soo Hyun7. Song Joong Ki8. Jo In Sung9. Eric10. Jung Il Woo11. Yoochun12. Gong Yoo13. Joo Ji Hoon14. Lee Byung Hun15. Lee Jun Ki
There should be more but I can't remember....  The first 5 are my top choices....  and the ones after are also my choices in random order... I would put JIS higher but I just came to like him in TWTWB....

@ vegaspink...same with u...i don't know...after i saw their photoshoot for W Magazine...i think it would be great to see them in drama together...beside TOP is YEH's Brother Best Friend...my top 5 are :
1. PARK YOOCHUN
2. WONBIN
3. KANG DONG WON
4. HYUNBIN
5. TOP BIGBANG...

:x

Okay, you've been talking about future leading man... So I will.. Hahahaha...

Another man who surely has sense and ofcourse can sing..

Lee Seung Gi ❤ Yoon Eun Hye ... I hope I'm not the only one. Hahahahaha. :) @celyw - you're with me right ?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xh4iSf0zlRA

Guest jjsweeter0211

′I Miss You′ to Start Airing in Japan

2013-03-06 16:58  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

I Miss You will start airing in Japan from March 28, spreading the JYJ Park Yoo Chun love.

The drama will air through DATV, a hallyu channel, with Japanese subtitles. It will run for the same 21 episodes as the Korean version.

28112579.jpg

I Miss You was highly popular in Korea while it aired, and it is expected to gather much popularity in Japan also as its stars are well-known to be popular overseas.

The airing of the drama is especially meaningful in that it is Park Yoo Chun′s first drama to air in the country following his group′s winning a lawsuit over its former Japanese agency Avex.

I Miss You stars Park Yoo Chun, Yun Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho.

Photo credit: MBC

Guest samymin

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[video+TRANS] 130304 DATV – Yoon Eun Hye’s Interview for “Missing You” mentions YoochunMarch 5, 2013 · rilanna
http://youtu.be/XSSSg48ql58

Q: (5:35) In the drama,your partner HJW, what do you think are the charms of the character HJW?
EH: (5:41) Urm,I..of course I have predicted that he will be able to perform well, but right now he’s doing so much better than what I expected of him, there were many times that I found myself being surprised.

(5:52)This is the first time I’m talking about this. Whenever I look at JW, without realizing it, I found myself wanting to do all those bright things, I envy him. His energy is overflowing, he enjoys it.

(6:03) I (LSY) don’t express myself right? Since my character doesn’t express things out, always repressing things down,without realizing it I will do (gestures) I really want to do it. So when I look at JW, sometimes I feel envious, sometimes I missed my previous characters, I have those kind of thoughts.

(6:17) He really does it well. Scenes with parent,older people, while he’s working, when he returns back to being a Detective, while he is with family, when he meets his first love,when he’s feeling pain,all those things,gosh..he’s very..how should I say this, he doesn’t make those things looks frivolous, he’s really good at that,and he has sense.

(6:41) Although I don’t know if I can evaluate him,he’s good.

Q: We heard that at the filming location, YC-ssi is the mood-maker who overflows with energy. Like Eh-ssi mentioned previously,because of that you are able to easier be absorbed in the emotions, you had good words for that.
EH: (6:56) 
The brightness doesn’t really help with being absorbed in (sad) emotions..kekeke (T/N: I think EH’s laughing because the interviewer mixed up her previous answers to come up with this statement lol )

Q: (7:00) But still, you said that YC-ssi has a lot of energy
EH: Yes, actually it’s something I’m thankful about. The truth is our drama is heavy,depressing and at the filming location it could have been a situation where everyone could be feeling sensitive,but YooChunie is really bright.

(7:15) Whether an NG happened,shooting a happy scene or a sad scene, he’s definitely,a friend who has a lot of positive energy. Even I am someone who always strive to be positive; if all this while I’ve always been the younger one even amongst staffs and crew so I strive to be that (bright mood-maker) character, but this friend (YC)..rather than to stay that he makes effort to be so, he really, he has a lot of baeryoshim*, and because we’re used to that so we are able to be comfortable. Like I said previously, if he strives and made extra effort to be so, one could feel like “I have to be like this” and one could feel sorry or feel pressured, but Director-nim, myself and all the staffs are used to that atmosphere and naturally we gained strength because of him. He has that strength.
(*T/N: “baeryoshim” – putting others before oneself and showing compassion and care)

Q: So it’s not like he was purposely making jokes to..
EH: He does it naturally..

Credit: FrenchNeri
Translations by: amcosmicf@soompi
Shared by:
 JYJ3

http://jyj3.net/2013/03/05/videotrans-130304-datv-yoon-eun-hyes-interview-for-missing-you-mentions-yoochun/

Guest facing

hair stylists talk about YEH's see through(?) bang
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=427&aid=0000000283

Guest santaiah178

Missing YEH so I post an old clip of hers :  id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden;"Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-[VIVIEN Wave Fit Bra CF] BTS & Dance Instructions 

Cr : HallyuYoonEunHyeTake a look at 4:42 soo cute ;))

@prettybo sure, you can call me anything as long as it's not bro or hyung haha... Sorry lame joke #:-S