Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

:-h Thank you Prettybo...You can quote the tittle, skip the articles or sometime the pics to make them easy for us to read ...if no tittle only pics...just quote the name...lol..I like to post YEH old/new pictures while we waiting for her next episodes, something keeping us distract from drama:x 018260.jpg

SII ครั้งที่ 7 Yoon Eun Hye (ยุนอึนเฮ

YEH n YSH on news again =))

1355190979_432486.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20121211n09802

YEH n HJW wore same outfit pattern ;))

201212111037773810_50c68ffac3c9d.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20121211n10747

dunno why now YEH's name on top 5 live search on nate...maybe because her news with YSH?? :))

warriors...welcome guys...I'm not contribute much...must thank @vegaspink for her live recaps..u rocks \m/

Guest jokinda1

Hello Miss YEH,

My thoughts to ponder.

For all your future projects please don't act with idol stars or ex idols or ex famous singers, I know you were once at that same pedastal but those established idols they have had huge, I mean really huge fanbase(+overseas) and with their loyal critics who idolised their love for them you can't beat them or join them. YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY GIRL !.

So, next time do find projects among ACTORS to act with, where you are at par with their acting skills and popularity and not with those biased critics.

For now, do have fun on the set but with too many crying I think you are  not having fun at this moment right ? Always with swollen eyes. Well just a thought from me.Take care.

Guest santaiah178

On Dec 18th YEH will participate in Elle's "Share Happiness", a project for good cause in celebrating Elle's 5th anniversary. Elle Korea's invited Korean celebrities who has a "special friendship" with Elle to donate their items to be sold in flea market. The sale proceeds will be donated to help the underprivileged women and children. The celebrities who will also be taking part are 2NE1, Wonder Girls, Lee Min Ho, Lee Bo Young, Yoo Gun, Leessang, Tasha etc. 
http://news.nate.com/view/20121211n10090
ek_1355191581_550191086_1.jpg
Guess, which one is YEH's pic ? :-/
PS : I'm not sure if YEH can attend this event because of her busy schedule (MY's filming), but who's know ?

Guest pinky_dz

After reading all the above posts. just want to bring out 'one important point' here.
Everybody in IMY know that YEH is an established and experience actress and everything she does sells. This itself will put pressure on other casts and compelled them to put in their best performance. Hence, with the added chemistry among the 3 main leads we are able to watch a great drama.
So, this mean that YEH brings out the best in everybody and also in everything she does. She does not requires to be in the limelight so much as everyone and every fan of her knows that. 
In fact other casts should be grateful to her. As we can see in all her other dramas, all her co-actors/actress become more famous after working together with her. (hope that I'm not hurting anyone here)
One word - YEH is the BEST!!!!
:)

YEH news on "This morning live" today

The tittle "Yoon Eun Hye's Style Is The Great Trend"

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&no=174047&page=1&bbs=

her items all sold out..waiting for re-order..people on street say..they can't buy it...hehehe

Cr CDBloom

jokinda1 said:

Hello Miss YEH,

My thoughts to ponder.

For all your future projects please don't act with idol stars or ex idols or ex famous singers, I know you were once at that same pedastal but those established idols they have had huge, I mean really huge fanbase(+overseas) and with their loyal critics who idolised their love for them you can't beat them or join them. YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY GIRL !.

So, next time do find projects among ACTORS to act with, where you are at par with their acting skills and popularity and not with those biased critics.

For now, do have fun on the set but with too many crying I think you are  not having fun at this moment right ? Always with swollen eyes. Well just a thought from me.Take care.

santaiah178 said: On Dec 18th YEH will participate in Elle's "Share Happiness", a project for good cause in celebrating Elle's 5th anniversary. Elle Korea's invited Korean celebrities who has a "special friendship" with Elle to donate their items to be sold in flea market. The sale proceeds will be donated to help the underprivileged women and children. The celebrities who will also be taking part are 2NE1, Wonder Girls, Lee Min Ho, Lee Bo Young, Yoo Gun, Leessang, Tasha etc. 
http://news.nate.com/view/20121211n10090
 Guess, which one is YEH's pic ? :-/ 

Thank you Chichocs for sharing CDBloom's translation of the news on Miss YEH as setting a trend and selling out items she used in her drama.
Miss YEH is very consistent with this.  I am so glad the entertainment and fashion writers are writing about it.
My best regards and warm hellos to all - 50Julieng (i see ur name while doing this post), Viola, Yodya, CHichocs, CDBloom,  MariYEH !

Guest 50julieng

Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho, “The cute kid from 6 years ago now Yoon Eun Hye’s boyfriend…”

Ceridwen December 10, 2012

yoo_seung_ho_awards_ceremony_as_boy_with

Yoon Eun Hye and Yoon Seung Ho‘s surprising image from 6 years ago is creating a buzz.

Recently on an online community board, a post has been created titled “Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho’s shocking past.”

The pictures of Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho are from back in 2006, when Yoo Eun Hye had attended the KBS Drama Awards having appeared in the drama ‘The Vineyard Man’ and Yoo Seung Ho is seen as a presenter at the Awards. Yoo Seung Ho is a young boy in the picture drawing all eyes.

The two actors Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho are playing a couple in the MBC drama ‘I Miss You’ currently, which really shows the passage of time.

Netizen comments on Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho’s images from 6 years ago include: “That kid is all grown up and now he’s playing the role of Yoon Eun Hye’s boyfriend!”, “It’s kid of amazing and fun to see it now”, and “I think Yoon Eun Hye would find this amusing too.”

http://kpopfever.com/2012/12/yoon-eun-hye-and-yoo-seung-ho-the-cute-kid-from-6-years-ago-now-yoon-eun-hyes-boyfriend/

Guest 50julieng

[121211 BTS]  Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 & Song Ok Sook 송옥숙- 'Missing You' 보고싶다

BTS  of Yoon Eun Hye filming with her mother Song Ok Sook in the drama.  The PD praised YEH for her acting, but Yoon Eun Hye the perfectionist that she is, wanted to redo the scene again and that's how they ended up with her top quality crying performance.

cr: HallyuYoonEunHye

Guest santaiah178

50julieng

said:

[121211 BTS]  Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 & Song Ok Sook 송옥숙- 'Missing You' 보고싶다

BTS  of Yoon Eun Hye filming with her mother Song Ok Sook in the drama.  The PD praised YEH for her acting, but Yoon Eun Hye the perfectionist that she is, wanted to redo the scene again and that's how they ended up with her top quality crying performance.

cr: HallyuYoonEunHye

cr CDBloom@Yehnet http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/i-miss-you/page/6

Yoon Eun Hye's Ambition On Acting, Re-shoots Even After Director Okays The Scene, "There Was A Reason Why It Was Such An Excellent Scene"

11432646.jpg

[TV Edaily Reporter Kwon Ji Young]

Actress Yoon Eun Hye's ambition in acting performance is grabbing attention.

The official homepage of MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "Missing You" released BTS scenes of Yoon Eun Hye's Zoe/Soo Yeon and Song Ok Sook's Myung Hee from the filming location on the 11th.

The video contained teary images of a mother's and daughter's reunion after 14 years of separation.

In particular, they had gone into filming after preparing for the scene by fully discussing it with the director and upon detailed rehearsals.

Yoon Eun Hye and Song Ok Sook had completed their crying scenes when the director had said "You did well. But did you make a mistake on an important script line?"

That's when Yoon Eun Hye responded, "Oh, Did I say 'I'm Sorry' instead of saying 'I've done wrong (I'm sorry)'?", not realizing what's happened and still fully immersed in the emotions of her character and the scene.

Then when the director said it was actually okay, Yoon Eun Hye requested that they re-film the scene, acting out the crying performance after immersing herself into the emotion of the character again, to produce an amazing scene with Song Ok Soon.

Meanwhile, "Missing You" is raising anticipation of the viewers as the cleaning woman (Kim Mi Kyung) has been revealed as Kang Sang Deuk's murderer.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121211n20236

Guest MariYEH

Jung Ryu Won-Yoon Eun Hye-Park Jung Ah, The secrets behind idol turned melodrama actresses.

5yf66o.jpg

Presently, Yoon Eun Hye is doing a commendable job in portraying Lee Soo Yeon in "Missing You".  As the episodes increase, she is receiving great amount of praise for her acting.  She's becoming a hot topic as she's displaying many emotional crying scenes.  Her performance this time around is melodrama, much different than what she's shown before.

"Goong, Coffee Prince, My Fair Lady, Lie To Me and etc. showed her romantic sweet performances.  She didn't have to show agonizinly hearfelt sadness and scenes that will make you stunned.  But in Missing You, she's the lead actress who has scars deep within and has endless crying scenes.  It could be that she may end up with the title of "Queen of Melodrama" after this project."

(YEH already has the title Queen of Romantic Comedy) The entertainment insiders praised all 3 actresses performance but praised YEH more and added the Queen of Melodrama tag.

cr: CDBLOOM

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121211n16352
Original article by an Entertainment Industry Insider: DUAI Daum Blog, reported by mediaus original article.