Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

OMG OMG OMG finally CONFIRMED............
Our GIRL is BACK!!!!!

Neri just informed me that they still have extra goods from the dinner party...If we order more than 8 boxes...they will give free shipping charge :D

here is the goodies 25000 won or 25 USD per box

6d492708jw1dxlvvkyvnij.jpg

if you want to buy it PM me....

Guest veena22

OMG. ...many thanks to  Mari >:D< ... for always gave us a big news. I'm missisg our girl so much. This news makes me more strength to fight for my working day.

Guest MariYEH

@ngthuhien149 I dont think now is the right time to do the blame game.  We can't guarantee on both sides who was acting as an anti and who wasn't because we don't see who is typing behind the internet.
But one thing I guarantee you, Yoon Eun Hye fans only have 1 requirement for all YEH's leadingmen...is that his fans treat YEH well.  They dont have to love her, all we want is no bashing from the guy's fans.  We love YEH and we only want what's best for her.  And don't worry, now that YEH and Yoochun are in this together, we will support him too.  We have supported YEH and all her past partnerships, so no worries about that.

I MISS YOU is now on top most search on Nate!

Guest MariYEH

credit: CDBLOOM @ http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-confirmed-to-lead-in-mbc-drama-i-miss-you

Yoon Eun Hye Confirmed To Lead In MBC Drama "I Miss You"

AKR20121009053400005_01_i.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye, Acts with Park Yoo Chun in MBC's "I Miss You'

(Seoul=Yeonhap News) Reporter Go Hyun Sil)

Actress Yoon Eun Hye will be acting with JYJ's Park Yoo Chun in a new MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "I Miss You".

Yoon Eun Hye's agency revealed on the 9th, "Yoon Eun Hye will return to small screen after 1 year and 5 month as the leading actress in "I Miss You."

Traditional melodrama "I Miss You' will portray a man and a woman living their lives with scars from their first love.

Yoon Eun Hye will play the first love of detective Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun), and as a rookie but talented fashion designer Lee So Yeon.

Soo Yeon is a character who is bright and strong on the outside, but carries deep scars inside.

Yoon Eun Hye, who has debuted with 2006 MBC drama "Goong" as an actress, became established as an actress with such projects as drama "Vineyard Man", "1st Shop of Coffee Prince", and etc.

She also appeared in SBS "Lie To Me" last year.

"I Miss You" is scheduled for airing in November, as a succeeding drama of "Ahrang and the Magistrate".

source:http://news.nate.com/view/20121009n05907
_____

Note: According to some news, there are two short dramas (2 episodes total) after "Ahrang and the Magistrate". "I Miss You" will begin after the two short dramas in November.

Guest prettybo

Hep! Hep! HOOORAAAAY!
What did I say? persistence and patience is to key. . . .  .. . .  . ..Thanks for the good news Mariyeh. . You always deliver. . . 

Yoon Eun Hye to Play Park Yoo Chun’s Heartbreaking First Love in “I Miss You”

Yoon Eun Hye to Play Park Yoo Chun’s Heartbreaking First Love in “I Miss You”

After almost a year and a half away, Yoon Eun Hye will make her comeback to the small screen with new MBC series “I Miss You,” where she will star opposite of Park Yoo Chun (JYJ). In the upcoming drama, she will take on the role of Lee Soo Yeon, the first love of Park Yoo Chun’s charter Han Jung Woo. They fell in love at the tender age of fifteen but had their love snatched away from them. They continue to live their lives, keeping their broken hearts hidden from the world. ”I Miss You” is described as a traditional melodrama about the two as they undergo a hide-and-seek-like-love.

A representative of the production team stated, “Yoon Eun Hye is an actress who’s been recognized for her craft through various works. While she appears bright and driven on the outside, Lee Soo Hyun carries a deep pain within. We felt Yoon Eun Hye would be the best actress to portray her.” He continued, “We hope many people are excited to see Yoon Eun Hye’s transformation into a woman in ‘I Miss You.’”

“I Miss You” will replace “Arang and the Magistrate” on MBC early next month.

Credit:hotshotlover30

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/09/yoon-eun-hye-to-play-park-yoo-chuns-heartbreaking-first-love-in-i-miss-you/

-----------

Yay!!!  She's back... Let's all support both actors and the drama!

Guest sweetyminky

WOW! I can' hide my happiness and excited right now.I'm so glad that our Eun Hye is back on screen again.I think Eun Hye together with Yoo Chun will be Awesome Couple. I remembered watching them together in X-Men long time ago, i think they will have a good chemistry together in this upcoming drama.
Wish all the Best for this drama "I Miss You". Wish it will have the Big Success and Talk of the Town.Can't wait..Can't wait.. Eun Hye & Yoo Chun.. DAEBAK !! 
^^

Guest kevin1320

They already made poster for them, ss Mari. Oh wow, they r too fast.

All we need to do now is to support those 2.

Good luck with everything

Guest MariYEH

class="title"source: http://kpopfever.com/2012/10/yoon-eun-hye-confirmed-for-i-miss-you-opposite-park-yoochun/ (dont forget to comment)
class="title"Yoon Eun Hye confirmed for ‘I Miss You’ opposite Park YoochunYoon_Eun_Hye_confirmed_for_I_Miss_You1.j

Yoon Eun Hye confirmed her appearance on ‘I Miss You‘.

Yoon Eun Hye has been away from TV for a bout a year and five months and is now counting down for her return as the female lead on MBC’s new Wed/Thu drama ‘I Miss You’.

‘I Miss You’ is one of the most anticipated dramas of the second half of this year with Park Yoochun, Kim So Yeon, and young actor Yeo Jin Goo from the wildly popular drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun‘ already cast. Yoon Eun Hye is expected to start shooting soon now that her appearance has been confirmed.

‘I Miss You’ is a story of a man and a woman who live their lives with the heartache of lost love stolen from their youth.

In the drama, Yoon Eun Hye will play the role of Lee Soo Yeon, the first love of Han Jung Woo (played by Park Yoochun), who is a bright, confident, and talented rookie fashion designer who lives with heartache inside. The character is cold and strong in a way but also has the inner sadness that a talented actress like Yoon Eun Hye would be just right to bring to life.

An insider of ‘I Miss You’ revealed, “Yoon Eun Hye is an actress whose acting skills have been proved through various projects. We decided that she is just the person to express the confident and bright Lee Soo Yeon with the heartache no one is aware of.”

Yoon Eun Hye has had a huge success as an actress with MBC’s ‘Goong’ (aka, ‘Princess Hours’). Then with ‘The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince’, showed an even more mature acting creating ‘Go Eun Chan’ syndrome. Since then, Yoon Eun Hye’s work in dramas and films have made her THE actress in her 20′s to represent Korea.

‘I Miss You’ will be the follow up drama to ‘Arang and the Magistrate’ scheduled to premier in November.

Image & Source: NewsEN via Nate

Guest MariYEH

There's a thread for I Miss You.  So YEH fans go there to support: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2006815/drama-2012-upcoming-i-want-to-see-you-aka-i-miss-you-%EB%B3%B4%EA%B3%A0%EC%8B%B6%EB%8B%A4/p14

Guest jokinda1

Hello members !

Just for info :-

writer Moon Kee Jung wrote -"can you hear my heart "

writer Lee Kyung Hee wrote - A love to kill, thank you, will it snow in christmas, the latest, nice guy

and now missing you. She has done some others works before.

Topnotch writer  ?  have to read further info from  DramaBeans -  JB.

Yoon Eun Hye to return to the small screen through MBC’s new drama, ‘I Miss You’, alongside JYJ’s Yoochun

Yoon Eun Hye has been confirmed to make her return to the small screen through MBC’s new drama, ‘I Miss You‘, which will star JYJ‘s Yoochun as the male lead.

A drama representative stated, “Yoon Eun Hye is an actress who has been recognized for her acting skills through various productions. We deemed her as the right person to play the role of Lee Soo Hyun who is a bright and determined person who experiences pain. We ask that you anticipate Yoon Eun Hye as we show her upgraded level of acting and different never before seen charms through the melodrama, ‘I Miss You’.”

The drama will portray the lives of a man and a woman who both can’t forget their first love, and thus, endure hidden emotional pain as adults. The drama is set to premiere this November.

Source + image: Sports Chosun via Nate

Tip: Ecah

Credit: pkdance

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/yoon-eun-hye-to-return-to-the-small-screen-through-mbcs-new-drama-i-miss-you-alongside-jyjs-yoochun