Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest lovelyfan

Actress - Director Yoon Eun Hye
Yoon Eun Hye was appointed Special Jury - the opening of the 10th Asiana International Short Film Festival (Executive Chairman Ahn Sung - ki. AISFF2012) November 1 .

20121008010002459000122.jpg
Provided by Asiana International Short Film Festival Secretariat via Nate

Guest MariYEH

Wow!  Just wanna post what a reporter wrote about Yoon Eun Hye.  It was really nice to hear how humble she is.

The thing that stood out the most on this day was the humble attitude of Yoon Eun Hye. She used the word "producer" instead of the word "director" as she spoke. This symbolized how she felt that she was not ready to be called a "director" yet.  She responded to a question regarding her plans for a full length motion picture by stating "I haven't even filmed a good short film yet so I will answer your question after I study further.///

source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201210071811441128&ext=na

201210071811441128_1.jpg

Guest MariYEH

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121008n16206

Yoon Eun Hye's designed boots for UGG Australia the entire proceeds will be donated to the Childrens' Fund.

53940410151043650541666.jpg

Eventhough YEH is not in the picture, can you spot the boots that YEH designed?

mt_1349670902_-1095305246_0.jpg

Guest kevin1320

Oh wow, all i can say now is im so proud of her

The wait is all worth it.

I cant wai to see her at the asiana international short film as an judge

Hopefully we can see her at the boots event as well

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Yoon Eun Hye says, “I realized I’ve been obstinate as an actress”

October 08, 2012 1:00 pm eternalc2h

67.jpgActress Yoon Eun Hye, who recently debuted as a film director, attracted attention by saying, “I realized I’ve been obstinate as an actress.”

At Korean Short Film Wide Angle – Short Films and Long Talk, one of the events of Busan International Film Festival held on October 7, Yoon introduced Knitting, her debut film as a director. Jun Hyo Jung, Byun Hyun Ah, Shin Min Hee, and Ahn Seung Hyuk, directors who had been nominated for the Best Short Film, also attended the event.

Regarding her first film directing, Yoon said, “I realized I’ve been obstinate as an actress. I thought I was right for many things when I was acting, but I realized the crew could also be right when I was directing. I think directing can be a good lesson for me as an actress. If I ever get a chance, I want to shoot a film again.”

Yoon also said, “I’ve been always sad that I couldn’t study enough when I was younger because I had to work. I encouraged myself. I believe my acting will become more sincere if I get some experiences as a director.”

The film Knitting is a story about a woman who spots a box of knitting yarn in her room and realizes that she hasn’t forgotten about her ex-boyfriend yet.

The 17th Busan International Film Festival will end on October 13.

Uhm?  "Obstinate" too harsh, in my opinion. Miss YEH is too humble.
Last year a fellow warrior made this clip for her, and I agree, Miss Yoon Eun Hye is Miss Independent  and that is why i love her
sharing the video and crediting the maker:

Guest MariYEH

Yoon Eun Hye finally confirmed for I MISS YOU!

can't translate article right now.  I am not home but she will be in I Miss You!

Guest amber1982

@MariYEH, Thank you so much for the good news! This totally made my night, can't wait to see her back on the screen!

Guest ngthuhien149

It is confirmed that YEH is going to be the main lead in MBC "I miss You" together with Yoochun.Honestly, I have been lurking this thread since the rumor on YEH was out because I have a strong feeling that she is in and I have always lurking in Yoochun's co actresses' threads to see their reactions on him. 
So you know I have already seen everything about YC on this thread, including many comments on the "fanwar". I found it ridiculous that there is even a "fanwar" before the confirmed news even though I predicted it to happen because of the 2 huge fanbases. So I have been itchy to comment something but as it was not confirmed before, hence I did not see the point to do so. Now that it is confirmed I would like to say something about it. 
Not as a Yoochun's fan, but as a Kshowbiz fan, I have to say that YC's REAL fans have been always very low-profile like he is, so when I read the comments around on how scary his fans are, i was like "Heck, I did not even know about this". You might think it is not an offensive statement, but for many of us it is like how the comments on YEH's fans being arrogant do to you guys, so I would like to clear something.
First, many people said YC's saesang fans are scary. Please understand, saesangs are not fans, fans are the one who love and support the artists, I doubt saesang do so. You know many idols suffer a lot from saesang, especially YC, so saying saesang fans are real fans is unfair to us.
Second, many people said YC's fans insulted some actresses on DC MBC. I would like to clear it. If you knew a lot about DC, you would understand how vicious DC MBC is. I agree that it is fast in updating, by vicious rumors are spread to harm the artists are everywhere. There are all kinds of random people there who are ready to spread bad public on everyone. That is why comments are deleted very quick after being posted. There are many actresses' fans insulting YC on DC MBC too. I doubt they can represent for the actress' fans, right? So those who talked bad things about others claiming to be YC's fans are probably not the real one. DC Park Yuchun has a rule: Noone can post any comment on other artists no matter if it is good or bad. We only focus on YC and support him, so that is what real fans do.
Third, I think the main reason why fanwar happened is because one YEH's fan posted a conversation of 2 random people on twitter insulting YEH and claimed it was YC's fans. I think this one not only made you guys angry, but also insulted YC's fans. So many hot temper YC's fans reacted to that. Those are not YC's fans, not even JYJ's fans. So by saying those are one of us and generate all YC's fans to start the fire between 2 fandoms are really unfair. YC's fans nowadays are mostly drama fans, many of his music fans from idol days left because of the lack of music activities, and most of drama fans are in the age range of 20-40. They are very mature and supportive. Have you ever seen any of his co actresses not being supported by us? YC's fans may not love all the co actresses, but we support and respect all of them. 
I understand that you guys are upset that some people saying YEH's fans are arrogant, who would not be upset when they are called something they are not? But please understand, in a community, there are different people with different characteristic, some of us are calm and take it like a grant of salt, some are more expressive and aggressive. 
After Dramabean's post on Chun Myun Hyun, in the comment section, some fans left many long comment on how YEH is going to be the main lead and all the other leads may be just media play for MBC and the production company, many of them also commented that the 2 male leads are not important, the female lead is the center, so whatever actor does not matter and also there are some about how YC does not deserve to be in the same drama with YEH. As fans, many people were upset and had an impression that her fans do not appreciate YC and his fans. Then Koala posted an article of YEH being offered the role with very cynical comments on Yoochun, and so do the commentors in that posts. Many people did the same on portal sites too. Should we also generate that YEH's fans are arrogant as we were being generated? If you are upset that YEH and her fans are belittled, you would totally understand us right? Then there are many bad comments on YC's fans and we were totally clueless, most of us were like "Man we are the one who are offended and also the ones to blame?" . However when I came to this thread, I can tell there are many fans who are nice and supportive. So it is all misunderstanding,. See, the fanwar is so stupid and ridiculous I can't help but laugh at it.
I posted this with the hope that all the misunderstanding is clear because if it is not by now, noone will enjoy the drama at all. I don't know a lot about YEH except for her role in Goong but now she is in the same drama with YC, she has all my support and respect. So I hope her fans would do the same to YC. I know YC is lacking compared to other experienced actors and he has a lot to grow, but I don't think he is  that bad as an actor at all according to Korean acting critics. He is very well manner and respectful to everyone and he works so hard to become who he is now. I think he deserves all the respect like any one else. Let's be respectful and supportive from now on.
I think this drama is already underdog enough so we should stop having bad feeling toward each other and start to support because I want every actor and actress and their fans enjoying the drama, without feeling offended and uncomfortable. Fans are very biased and I overract all the time. I swear there is no fan that is not. However, for the sake of the drama and our favorite actor/actress, let's support it as much as we can to compensate for all the disadvantages the drama has. 
I MISS YOU FTW!!!!