Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

YEH is a bonafide fashionista. She knows the right thing to wear for any occasion/event. She does not need to be glamorous since she is not attending the BIFF as an actress. Since she is attending as a director, she opted for a simple, comfortable and professional look and, despite the simplicity of her look and the fact that she is not feeling well, she still carried off the look and is gorgeously beautiful.

Guest kevin1320

@ss mari: i think she dressed pretty well today just to match with the other people. It would be weird if she dressed in a long dress walking along with ppl in casual clothes lol.

Hey, did u notice that she did her nails? It means she will attend some important event soon or she might do photoshoot

Guest lovelyfan

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Director Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 - "The Knitting" at 17th BIFF [2012.10.07]
YEH attends Short Film -Long Chat on Oct 07.2012
Venue : Busan Cinema Center Book Cafe Lounge

cre: TVDaily

I could never comprehend the mystery behind her beauty. How could she be sick then still look so radiantly beautiful *A* Outfit wise, well the only thing i can say is She Dresses to Impress, she can wear any kind of clothes and she would stick rock it. And best news i've heard for this day is her project is COMING SOON?! kyaaaaa 

is so incredible that even being sick look so beautiful, it looks so mature yet so rocker, I love his look, in conclusion is perfect, I'm praying for good news, his short film and his new drama.

class="title"Yoon Eun Hye shares her feelings as director at BIFF with ‘Knitting’

yoon_eun_hye_biff_121007.jpg

Actress Yoo Eun Hye shared her feelings on attending the Busan International Film Festival as a director.

Yoon Eun Hye attended the ‘Short Film, Long Talk’ event in Haeundae, Busan on October 7th for her short film ‘Knitting’. Yoon Eun Hye opened up to say, “Actually, just the fact that I am introducing the film like this, that itself is unfamiliar and awkward.”

Yoon Eun Hye explained, “The movie is about a woman who starts to organize some things some time after a break up. Looking at those things, she thinks she forgot about the guy but her inner feelings are discovered that she has not. Outwardly she is knitting but it expresses her state of mind as she touches those things.”

Yoo Eun Hye modestly added, “It sounds like a big deal but it’s a very simple and lacking project. I don’t know if it was expressed well but I captured the process and the woman’s inner psychology.”

Invited to the 17th Busan International Film Festival Wide Angle Korean Short Films category, Yoo Eun Hye’s directorial debut is drawing much positive criticism. The detailed direction of Yoo Eun Hye in the project is is earning many compliments from the film industry.

Image & Source: NewsEN via Nate

credit: http://kpopfever.com/2012/10/yoon-eun-hye-shares-her-feelings-as-director-at-biff-with-knitting/

Wow !  she was simply brilliant in that question and answer event!
Miss Yoon Eun Hye is in a class of her own.
She a feast to the eyes, a lesson of humility, an exciting adventure to her depth as a person and as an artist. Miss YEH is just about to happen.
You do us proud Miss YEH!

Guest issa1215

lovelyfan

said:

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Director Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 - "The Knitting" at 17th BIFF [2012.10.07]
YEH attends Short Film -Long Chat on Oct 07.2012
Venue : Busan Cinema Center Book Cafe Lounge

[size=2]

[/size]

cre: TVDaily

Guest issa1215

lenvalles said: Wow !  she was simply brilliant in that question and answer event!
She a feast to the eyes, a lesson of humility, an exciting adventure to her depth as a person and as an artist. Miss YEH is just about to happen.

Yoon Eun Hye talks about her first film directing effort

The actress Yoon Eun Hye has successfully made her directing debut with “Knitting“, but confessed recently that she was surprised at the attention it has been receiving.

At a meeting with the actress as well as other directors whose works had been entered at the 17th Busan International Film Festival, she acknowledged that her work wasn’t perfect. “It’s too flawed to show off, or to be in competition with other people,” she said. “I’ve only been studying for six months, and I have a lot of questions of how my first work came to be looked upon so favorably. I think the film would be successful if everyone who watches it understands the themes and my reasons for making it. In the future, I’d like to study more and have another chance to enter with a new film.”

The short film “Knitting” is about a woman who discovers an unfinished knit while packing her things to move to a new home, and the story that evolves from that event. It was invited to be screened at the 17th Busan International Film Festival.

Source: MyDaily via Nate

Credit: MountainMadman of allkpop

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/yoon-eun-hye-talks-about-her-first-film-directing-effort

Guest santaiah178

lenvalles

said: Wow !  she was simply brilliant in that question and answer event!

Guest MariYEH

Yoon Eun Hye will be a special judge at the "Asiana International Short Film Festival" on November 1st. The festival's executive comittee is headed by Ahn Sung Ki.

Guest MariYEH

Yoon Eun Hye appointed as judge for the Asiana International Short Films Festival

Read and comment at http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-eun-hye-appointed-as-judge-for-the-asiana-international-short-films-festival-48286.html

photo259001.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun-hye has been appointed the special judge at the 10th Asiana International Film Festival.

She is judging the 'Face of Short Films Awards' which is given to short film actors and actresses in the country whose movies are in the finals. One representing actor of the year and the former 'Face of Short Films' become a team and pick the winner of the next year.

Yoon Eun-hye's short film "Knitting" gave her the image of a director as her movie was invited to the Korean Short Film category. She said, "I am honored to be the special judge for ASFF. As much as I am picking out the 'Face of Short Films', I will do my best as an actress and judge with all my heart".

The 10th AIFF event will be held from the 1st of November to the 6th at Cine Cube in Gwanghwa-mun.