Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng
8568.gifThank you Chichocs and Lovelyfan....you are so fast..She looked pretty with her leopard trend coat.  The store's theme and models all dressed up Jungle Fever....lol.. Popular in California stores sell many different animal prints right now..!!..

Guest lovelyfan

Chichocs ~ Thanks for updating the latest pics :D

YEH will be in HK for a week

Lucky HK fans...will have more chances to see YEH :)

-------------------------------------

One more pic from MCM event

400f9360jw1dnvk8c5no3j.jpg

weibo

I am so excited to see YEH in person tonight!~ Although the reporters / cameras blocked her from my view most of the time....

The pics from various media reports sure are much better....hehehe.

Unfortunately, I tried to wait for her for an autograph but failed, not sure if she left the shop secretly or what....

She is the coolest gal there, wearing MCM clothes. Unlike other local models wearing their own dresses.

Guest 50julieng

I am so excited to see YEH in person tonight!~ Although the reporters / cameras blocked her from my view most of the time....

The pics from various media reports sure are much better....hehehe.

Unfortunately, I tried to wait for her for an autograph but failed, not sure if she left the shop secretly or what....

She is the coolest gal there, wearing MCM clothes.  Unlike other local models wearing their own dresses.

mone-arbol-navidad.gif I didn't know you live in HK...You are so lucky...I hope you have a chance to talk with her and please telll her many fans at soompi waiting for her next drama and alot of love from us...to her..

Guest MariYEH

@princessfiana Congratulations for finally seeing YEH in person. :wub: If I one day see her in person, I'd probably need a chair behind me, cause I probably faint from the excitement.

According to Chinese media, there were so many people outside screaming for YEH's name.

Reporters asked her till when she will be staying in Hong Kong, she said for a week. She said she has been in Hong Kong twice already and that she want to stay longer to go shopping and eat yummy Hong Kong food. She cheekily added that infact, she is hungry right now and can't wait to eat...also that by the time she goes back to Korea, she'd probably gain a few pounds from all the yummy food she's about to eat.. :wub:

She also said that last time she was in Hong Kong, she tried to go out in disguise, but the media still recognized her, so she ended going back to the hotel.

@Lovelyfan...welcome n thank u for the pic.. ^_^

@Princessfiana...u so lucky can see her in person, I wish I live in HK rite now ;)

@MariYEH..thanks sis for the news translation blush.gif

here pics taken by China fan...

mcm12.jpg

mcm13.jpg

mcm14.jpg

baidu

all the fans who were at the MCM said YEH so pretty j_0013.gif

6867ff96gw1dnvv6twp1gj.jpg

weibo

here short vid taken by fan

http://v.youku.com/v...MwNTE0NzEy.html

Guest kevin1320

i think there r only 2 VIPs attendee since only 2 of them took picture with the owner (i guessed) right in front of the store...

she looked so good last night...

i heard she will stay at HongKong for a week...

wnoder if she has any other project to do

Guest MariYEH

db6.jpeg

尹恩惠香港喪食例增磅

韓星尹恩惠昨日出席品牌活動時一現身已令fans尖叫不停,她坦言很愛香港美食,每次定必增磅而回,言談間暗示仍未有男友,惟有寄情工作,現正物色好劇本!

余文樂表示不敢多望尹恩惠,以免被大做新聞,女方則突然害羞掩面喪笑,表現可愛。

前日到港的韓星尹恩惠,昨日以主禮嘉賓身份出席德國精品皮具品牌MCM銅鑼灣全新衞星概念店開幕禮,穿豹紋trench coat現身的她型格非常,甫到場就令fans尖叫兼大叫她的名字。她受訪時態度友善,更稱會來港一周,但她未有正面回答有甚麼工作,只說:「暫時諗唔到,因為我好肚餓,想活動完後就去食嘢,每次來港都會肥!我知香港係購物天堂,但亦知會被跟蹤,冇自由。」她續說:「我仲記得初次來港,點知喬裝都畀人認出,最終都要返酒店。」

問尹恩惠會否買禮物給男友?她笑言若有男友,定必買禮物送給他,言談間暗示冇拖拍的她透露正物色好劇本。但問她是否認識韓玉珠(她因與男友分手而被男友將其裸照放上網)時,其經理人聽罷卻即時拉走她。

cr: sammi98@yooneunhye.cn

Some YEH MCM articles (hopefully someone can give a gist of some articles)

5tx.jpeg

恩惠恨在港隨意「濕平」

韓國女星尹恩惠昨晚為MCM 概念店開幕任剪綵嘉賓,她透露今次會逗留一星期,最想逛街購物與品嘗美食,笑言每次來港也會長胖。兩年前她曾來港,當時她刻意樸素打扮,想掩人耳目出街逛,結果她的行蹤還是暴露,掃興返回酒店。尹恩惠稱,由於在韓國自己不可能自由自在逛街,故最想在香港享受這樂趣。問到來港會否為男友選購禮物? 尹恩惠笑說若有男友,一定會送禮物給對方。但當被問到是否留意韓國女主播韓成珠的情慾片段在網上流傳?尹恩惠的經理人即時終止訪問,並帶她離開。

昨晚跟尹恩惠同場剪綵的還有余文樂,兩人沒交流;樂仔說不敢多望靚女怕惹誤會。記者:林蘊兒

qd7.jpeg

來港擔任剪綵嘉賓 尹恩惠 望擺脫傳媒購物

香港文匯報訊 韓國女星尹恩惠聯同余文樂一起擔任「MCM全新衛星概念店」開幕典禮的剪綵嘉賓。兩年前曾到香港的尹恩惠,此行將會逗留一星期。難得來到香港,會否四出購物?她表示香港是購物天堂,也很想外出逛逛,但因每次都有媒體跟隨採訪,實令她寸步難移。她又指有一次低調地外出,但仍為人識破,無奈地只好折返酒店。她又直言鍾情香港的美食,每次都會令自己的體重「滿載而歸」。

尹恩惠正挑選劇本

問到尹恩惠近來忙甚麼?她指現正各地挑選劇本,亦希望可以好好滿足觀眾。聖誕節將至,會否順道欣賞燈飾?她表示坐車時已看到不少漂亮的燈飾,但會否買聖誕禮物回去送給男友?她就稱現時沒有男友,若有男友一定會買禮物。談及韓玉珠被男友將其裸照放上網,其助手即時阻止,並拉她離開。

rbj.jpeg

尹恩惠在港難忘畀狗追

韓國女星尹恩惠和余文樂昨出席品牌店開幕禮,尹恩惠一見記者即用普通話講:「大家好。」雖然功課未做足,不知道香港記者普遍講廣東話,但誠意分十足。除了這句話,其餘皆透過翻譯轉述。

尹恩惠透露今趟是第二次來港,前日才抵埗:「上次來港已經係兩年前,肥咗幾磅返韓國,今次會留港一星期作自由行,估計都會肥幾磅。」她對香港的印象甚佳,對「狗仔隊」尤感好奇:「韓國冇人周街追訪我,上次我來港化淡妝出酒店,唔到半個鐘就被人認出追訪,我即刻返酒店。」

尹恩惠又謂現積極向大中華區發展,接拍電影和劇集。提到早前其同胞韓玉珠被人在網上移花接木,其翻譯即表示剛才是最後一個問題,拉着尹恩惠離開,尹恩惠似乎不理解傾得好好哋點解忽然要走,不斷回首向記者微笑點頭告別。

sck.jpeg

冒寒晒長腿登機尹恩惠訪港嗌肚餓

曾主演韓劇《咖啡王子》的韓星尹恩惠,昨日在銅鑼灣出席MCM新店開幕活動,竟揚言很肚餓想返酒店,又坦言每次來港都會肥幾磅返韓。惠妹笑言如果有男朋友的話,一定會趁機買聖誕禮物。

尹恩惠前日由韓國仁川機場出發來港,作為MCM的嘉賓的她更十分識做,事關她選用的紅色護照夾和黃色手袋正是該品牌,據知單是手袋已價值600萬韓圜(約41,200港元)。

冇男友送禮物

前日韓國雖然只得幾度,但尹恩惠耐寒程度驚人,居然穿熱褲晒美腿,令其他旅客也不禁望多兩眼。戴上太陽眼鏡的她衣着十分單薄,落車後她毫無架子,親自拖行李過馬路行入機場。

尹恩惠兩年前曾經來港,今次將會逗留一個星期,問她打算做甚麼?她說:「未想到,只知現在很肚餓,想返酒店。」她指每次來港都會肥幾磅返韓,之前試過來港扮成普通人行街,但很快就被人認出,又多記者跟,相反在韓國沒遇過這回事。

聖誕將至,問她可會趁機選購禮物送給男友,惠妹笑得特別開心地說:「如果有就一定會。」言下之意即仍然單身,又稱現正揀選劇本,揀到最好才會接拍。對於近日疑似韓國女主播韓成珠的性愛片段在網上流傳,經理人一聽見記者提問,即拉惠妹離開。

Guest kevin1320

her clutch....

looks so good..so fit her..

i dont know where to search for MCM clothes...on MCM website, there r only purses and shoes

NY Multi Frame Crytal

46242422.png

Guest MariYEH

YEH said to chinese reporters:

"I'm examining a good scenario (script) right now and I'm hoping to make the fans happy." (so this means, she is already interested in a particular script and that she has pretty much made up her mind. )

Repoters asked: Christmas is coming do you want to buy a present for your boyfriend?

YEH: I don't have a boyfriend so I dont have to buy one. Bu if someday I have a boyfriend, I will buy one. :lol: