Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest hanhdungnguyen77

the reporter who had posted the news about YEH's tweet

first, definitely he is an amateur

and second, he doesnt have self-esteem

and i think that he never gonna be a professional reporter haha

of course i got mad and i've wanted to say some bad words about him

but even with the bad words i still dont want to waste my breath with that kind of people, the one who twisted the truth to get some others attention

that prove that he doesnt have talent

but i'm affraid what you guys said that maybe YEH will keeping more private than before :((

we will hardly to hear from her

Guest 50julieng

This shows how close friendship she has with Seo in young...

Sometimes I think yeh and Seo in young r like 2 completely different persons in their own way, personality, and how they get along with each other?

But it's nice to see her keep her friendship for such that long?

Guest savoir vivre

Eun Hye's looking stunning as ever!

And i like how she responded to the 'fuss' the netizens were making regarding her tweet..

WTF?  She didn't do anything wrong... lol.

some are just too-over-the-top..

YEH hwaiting!

Guest kevin1320

Hello, Kevin    *quoted image*   are you dancing??...YEH and SIY are aliked ...foods and clothes..Everytime I saw their pictures usually in the  restaurants..and during BabyVOx time ..YEH made earrings and cut off short jean for SIY... I wish YEH open her own restaurant in the future, since she love to cooks and a chance to keep intouch with fans..

thats where girls always hang out at, ss, either restaurant or shopping place..

how have u been lately? i didnt get a chance to talk to you...hope ur doing just fine

Guest kevin1320

Even DC doesn't have any news on whether YEH will appear in MCM's 8th opening, guess she is not going now?:blink:

i wonder too if she is really going or not.....cause its strange this time..

but still hopefully she will show up sometimes

====================

i know its off topic here, but i still wanna share this with u guys...

this is so sad....i appreciate this life and how blessed i am...

why doesnt yeh do something like this huh???i would love to see her there...maybe she is busy and couldnt make time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-GD7_nzI0&feature=player_embedded

Guest hanhdungnguyen77

i wonder too if she is really going or not.....cause its strange this time..

but still hopefully she will show up sometimes

====================

why doesnt yeh do something like this huh???i would love to see her there...maybe she is busy and couldnt make time

i think she's busy. so she couldnt made it or maybe she didnt know about this charity program

she has attended a charity program in ThaiLand before, remember?

when tsunami hit Thailand in 2005, im not remember the exact year

but this is really sad video :(

Does anyone know if voting for the SBS drama awards has started? I've been searching for the list of nominees and i can't find any information on this years recipients. The only information you find is from the 2010 sbs drama awards

I have asked kang ji hwan's dc and confirmed no news on sbs awards yet.

Thx kevin. Guess yeh is really busy this time...as the mcm opening is tmr and still no news abt her appearance.

Guest MariYEH

cr: CDBLOOM@YOONEUNHYE.NET

Yoon Eun Hye Leaves For MCM Hong Kong Satellite Store Event

et8.jpeg

Yoon Eun Hye appeared at the airport with splendid fashion.

Yoon Eun Hye left the Inchon International Airport to attend the opening ceremony of the MCM Hong Kong Satellite store on the afternoon of December 7th.

Yoon Eun Hye attracted attention with white "No Pants Look" fashion. While looking subtle, it showcased fresh look. Her bag she was carrying also grabbed attention.

MCM Marketing explained to the media that the yellow color alligator bag is a limited item priced around $5000 US Dollars. The chic MCM Trolley bag has received much love from many celebrities such as Kim Tae Hee, Yoo Ji Tae, and etc.. The red color passport wallet is also an MCM product. In addition, MCM explaind that the long cardigan that competes Yoon Eun Hye's beautiful lady look is also a MCM product, and it's made from top quality Italian cashmere.

Reporter Jun Won wonwon@

Guest 50julieng
457557.gifThank you Santaiah178, Mari  and Chichocs...I luve her long coverup..and her shoes ...of course MCM's Alligator bag ..CASHMERE ....ok I really need to invest in lottery now....

YEH's tweeted

1003Grace YoonEunHye♥윤은혜

오래간만에 보는 마블미영상 ㅎㅎ 생각난다!작년겨울이였는데 ㅎㅎ youtube.com/watch?v=N8-frP… It's been a while since I last watched a video of MBMD, hehe, I remember! It was last year's winter, hehe

1003Grace YoonEunHye♥윤은혜

오래간만에보는 커프 ~~내가봐도Σ(・ิ¬・ิ) 흐억!!두근거리네 ㅎ이윤정감독님 보고푸당! youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DHZf…

Watching CP for the first time in a while~~~Even I think its Σ(・ิ¬・ิ)  huk!!! makes my heart fluttered..hehe I miss PD Lee Yoon Jung!!

cr: CDBLOOM @ YEH.NET

Today is YEH BAIDU 8th years anniversary....Happy Anniversary Baiduers :lol:

cr: CDBLOOM@YOONEUNHYE.NET

Yoon Eun Hye Leaves For MCM Hong Kong Satellite Store Event

*quoted image*

Yoon Eun Hye appeared at the airport with splendid fashion.

Yoon Eun Hye left the Inchon International Airport to attend the opening ceremony of the MCM Hong Kong Satellite store on the afternoon of December 7th.

Yoon Eun Hye attracted attention with white "No Pants Look" fashion. While looking subtle, it showcased fresh look. Her bag she was carrying also grabbed attention.

MCM Marketing explained to the media that the yellow color alligator bag is a limited item priced around $5000 US Dollars. The chic MCM Trolley bag has received much love from many celebrities such as Kim Tae Hee, Yoo Ji Tae, and etc.. The red color passport wallet is also an MCM product. In addition, MCM explaind that the long cardigan that competes Yoon Eun Hye's beautiful lady look is also a MCM product, and it's made from top quality Italian cashmere.

Reporter Jun Won wonwon@

Thanks for the translation!! so she arrived in HK for today's opening. well, no media reports in HK yet, can't find any, I go and check today's newspapers later.

This is a truly sad and touching video and it is nice to see celebrities involved 'hands-on' in it. The thing is YEH is pretty busy and for this kind of charity project, YEH will need long range planning to include it in her schedule of annual activities. I am just happy that YEH has always done charity work in her own way ever since her Baby Vox days and has not really made big event of her personal charity work. She chooses the charity she sponsors and donates and helps even without publicity.