Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Hatakez

If you want to read a good fan-fic, or a good one to me and numerous others, staring YEH as a main lead, then take a look at this one entitled One Man- A love story.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...267975&st=0

No shipping intended, but it stars Kim Jong Kook as the other lead, and it has a nice story line to it so far. I would definitely recommend it if anyone's interested in reading a fan-fic, and I only post this because I read someone is interested in reading fan fics with YEH in it.

Hi all

I read news in MyDaily. They said that YEH 's going to play new drama. It calls "Lady castle". And producer of "war of money" is the same.

But they have a trouble, if they can solve this problem, YEH will sign the contract.

This drama talks about 3 sisters, they inherit their parents'property.

Guest ellayeh

ANNYEONG!!!

omo omo!!!

I read news in MyDaily. They said that YEH 's going to play new drama. It calls "Lady castle". And producer of "war of money" is the same.

But they have a trouble, if they can solve this problem, YEH will sign the contract.

This drama talks about 3 sisters, they inherit their parents'property.

i've read this news too!!!

now not at home...when back i'll try to find related news to post..

miahaeyo!!!!!

laters!!!

going have my midterm exam...too excited until cant pay attention to study...

Guest MariYEH

Warning dont get excited yet until everything is confirmed by YEH, Neri and thehousecompany

just translated and summarized all the released articles.

"Yoon Eun Hye to star in new drama [Lady Castle]"

South korean actress, Yoon Eun Hye is expected to star in new drama [Lady Castle], after a 2 years absence from the TV screen. On 20th morning, Yoon Eun Hye's management agency revealed that Yoon Eun Hye has already reached an agreement with the production company of [Lady Castle] in regards with the acting fees and the official signing of the agreement will be soon.

The story plot of [Lady Castle] revolves around a family of 3 sisters and the legacy left behind by their father. this is the 1st comeback for Yoon Eun Hye to the TV screen after [Coffee Prince] which ended in august 2007. This has become the main topic for many viewers although there hasnt been any confirmation as to when the filming will commence.

It also said that there is sanction against the production company of [Lady Castle] by South Korea Tv Drama Productions Association, for the excessive fees paid to Park Shin Yang last year. Thus, it will be prohibiting the company's works in south korea's 3 major tv broadcast stations. Therefore, it has yet to be confirmed which tv station will broadcast [Lady Castle]. But according to 1 reliable source, in order for the smooth filming of [Lady Castle], the production company has already begun the reconciliation works with South Korea TV Drama Productions Association.

It is expecting the lift of the ban in the very near future. A close friend of Yoon Eun Hye's also disclosed that according to Yoon Eun Hye's agreement with [Lady Castle]'s production company, if [Lady Castle] ultimately cannot be broadcast in any of the 3 major tv broadcast stations, then Yoon Eun Hye has the right to cancel the contract.

thanks sunhyecute & ellayeh for the charity goods pics... heard that yeh casually stay at the bazaar for quite long time and chat with fans on the items~ envy~~~

also thanks f927 for the caps & gif ~ what is this program? t already aired in korea?

great news from hvanho! wow! finally something more solid on yeh next drama surfaced. hopefully the producing company can settle their prob soon so that we can see yeh back on screen asap :w00t:

Guest eighteen84

I'm quite excited about the news about YEH's next project but we still have to wait until it is confirmed by YEH's management. anyways can't wait! YEH pallihwa! aja! aja!

wave to all ;) have a blessed day!

Guest veena22

Hey guys, I've been a long time fan of YEH and right now I"m on a fan fic reading rampage and I was wondering if any of you could recommend me some good YEH fanfics. For some reason, I find that people don't write a lot about her... or maybe I'm not looking in the right places. I looked at the official fanfic site but... anything else?

Hi! I'm like to read YEH Fics. too. The link below is YEH FICS.

FYI.

http://www.freewebs.com/yehfanfictions/fanfictionslist.htm

Guest ellayeh

YEHtube:

0.gif1-1.gif

credit daum

YEH @ The Naked Kitchen VIP preview, 19-Jan, credit daumgung & YTN news

vid linkies >>

caps/giffies credit as labeled/baidu

rgds :D

thanks f927 for the linkies,caps and gif~~~

Warning dont get excited yet until everything is confirmed by YEH, Neri and thehousecompany

just translated and summarized all the released articles.

i've keep my excited mood...cant be too excited unless official confirmation..

thanks 윤은혜 for the translation of articles!!

Hello and good day! thanx for the pics and vids! I like to see YEH giggling :D

oh by the way, another pics

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff19/eighteen84/12.jpg

credits to dceune

lolz...siggy on the mobile phone?!?!

aaaaiish...see that for the first time!!!

--edit--

0f060463c88c987e0c33fab3.jpg

af18e58243a9b98ef603a6bc.jpg

282ad331cec9c7b65edf0ebc.jpg

330d35af4ca8b8e5fbed50b2.jpg

600fd5a171b98195471064b3.jpg

c7c9c8ef4abc6e08fdfa3cb2.jpg

credit yehbaidu and as labelled

--double edit--

img_open.jpg

200901181.jpg

credit dceune

also thanks f927 for the caps & gif ~ what is this program? t already aired in korea?

the naked kitchen is a film starring ju ji hun, shin mina and kim tae woo. eune attended the vip premiere last night.

thanks f9ers for the goodies! she looks so happy and giggly! hahhaha!

whoaaah, lady castle is produced by the same company of war of money? and i am so excited to read the news! finally something to look forward to! i hope this project pushes through. sounds like a serious drama, wonder if this will be like the four sisters of chae rim and han jae suk?

thanks ellayeh for the pics ! see her cheeks? you know the drill, partner! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest zanessa

OMG JUMPING HERE

WOW CANT WAIT LADY CASTLE

OK PLS LET US KNOW MORE DETE AS THEY COME

WHAT CHANNEL OK I'M FREAKING OUT

OFCOURSE THEY ;IFT THE BAN

HELLO YEH'S IN THE HOUSE

OK NEED TO BREATH THANX ALL CHECK I LATER

Guest luvK-Pop

YES! That means we will get to see queen of Korea onscreen once again! I love it! But I hope to see yeh in a more challenging series so she would get in another higher level and win the Daesang Award! I love YEH! Will support forever! and besides, do you think among the three sister, YEH will become the lead? Hope so!

Guest -kazutoshi-

Say what?! YEH will star in a new drama. I'm loving this news. I saw the warning there but I hope this will be true and soon.

Man, what a day! First we got a new President and now this news of YEH. Sorry, didn't mean to talk politics here but I'm just happy today. Very happy.

Thanks for the news everyone. You know who you are.