Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest LhenyR

Can't wait to see her movie LAL, My favorite beautiful and kind actress yeh. Like I said before I was a Warrior and then become a shipper, now I'm just a Warrior with only one in mind her happiness and success. I will be her forever fan.  Whatever decision she will make in the future I will support her 100% percent cuz she's my yeh.

Guest luzvisms

Embedded image permalink

I'm doing the csi thing if this is yeh.

same rings. 8f4ca0a8jw1etwq7tbgr7j21w01w0h7u.jpg

looks like yeh. she's quiet busy lately isn't she?

credit owners/as tagged.

@vegaspink LOL ...:lol:

3 reasons why L’Oreal Professionnel has chosen YEH as the brand ambassador (interview with Joeri Thys, brand GM L’Oreal Professionnel for Asia Pacific) :

1)    L’Oreal ambassador’s main job is to promote the brand to every countries around the world & YEH is perfect for this job because of her beauty and fashion knowledge
2)    She’s a Korean, Korean fashion is enthused by many countries in Asia lately
3)    The main reason is that YEH is a beauty icon, she has beautiful hair, fashion style etc. So YEH is fitted/suitable for this job 
Cr : Vietnam FC (Yoka)

• Like 11

CJh000vUkAApc7N.jpg              Yoon Eun Hye in variety show "Muse Dress" She looks so pretty and look like a princess. . .hmmmm may be they have a discussion in this scene.

cr:@xiaoxingfu1989/@Nakyokiami

Edited by yoonparkhye
  • Like 8

credit to  http://parksihoo4u.com/

Interview of LAL Assistant Director

Posted on 2015/07/10 by H.A.T.

PSHs’ upcoming joint-venture movie “Love After Love” has a Korean director at the helm.  And now we know it has a young Chinese Assistant Director (born in the 1980s) who gave an interview on July 9, 2015.

Below are the relevant parts in translation.

Liu Zong Shu : A fledgling director, with lots to learn

Liu Zong Shu has taken part in several movies, some of which are joint Chinese-Korean productions.  He has a great future ahead of him, but in this interview he modestly said he was just lucky.

I – Interviewer           L – Liu Zong Shu

I: In the last two years, you have repeatedly taken part in joint Chinese-Korean productions like “Love After Love” and “Wishing Light” [ED: our translation].  How do you feel about your contact with the Korean teams?

L: Actually I wasn’t involved in too many Chinese-Korean productions, and as a junior member of the team, I didn’t really have much say.  I’ll just talk about what I observed and how I felt.

During shooting of LAL and WL, I felt profoundly the professionalism and discretion of the Korean teams.  Sometimes a scene or a line, even if it involved just extras or group actors, the director must personally approve the rehearsal before it could be shot.  Although this increases the workload, it is something worth learning.  Not only that, during on-site shooting they are very careful and demanding about details.  They have strict requirements about things like lighting arrangement, props requirements, use of the lens and so on.  I think it is probably because of this kind of work ethics that Korean dramas find ready acceptance among Chinese viewers.

I: Who among the Korean actors that you worked with impressed you most?

L: Actually everyone on the Korean teams that I worked with left deep impressions on me.  But Yoon Eun Hye and Park Si Hoo really surprised me?

I: “Surprised”?  Why did you use such a word to describe them?

L: Yoon Eun Hye and Park Si Hoo in my opinion should be Asia-grade actorsbut in the process of working with them I found that not only were they very polite to each member of staff, but more importantly, in the filming process, they would try to avoid using body-doubles.  Later I learned that their thinking was: Only when I stand there will the lights and cameras find my best side, and my performance in the movie will be better.  This spirit was what “surprised” me.

aaaa

2015070915491175ad3_550

(Source: http://ent.163.com/15/0709/15/AU3FULPL00032DGD.html#sns_weibo)

(Credits: http://ent.163.com.  Thanks!  English translation by H.A.T.)

• Like 10

Hi everyone~

So YEH is busy filming in China? Am I right? I really have no idea and Im not really updated about her, I just wanna know if she will be back in small screen soon, coz I really miss seeing her in small screen. And I must say that YEH is one of my favorite face in Korea industry, She's lovely and very beautiful.

• Like 7

Interview with Yoon Eun Hye PCLADY

Recently, the famous Korean star Yoon Eun Hye officially become spokespersons for Asia's first brand  L'Oreal Professionnel Paris , was the first to experience "face slim V-shaped" dream Convention of Asian woman with style VLOOK  of  L'Oreal Professionnel Paris , with dyeing and cutting techniques, shaping help slim sha n face great effective

11201842_828084513974227_489275174886060

As spokesman, Yoon Eun Hye recently had the opportunity to go to Beijing and contact with the media. Famous and popular with the drama "Goong", "My Fair Lady", "Lie To Me", "Missing You" and other works when Yoon Eun Hye recently appeared was photographed and rang everyone Dating.

Yoon Eun Hye was first recognized PCLADY interview, look near her skin look perfect and every girl she was vivacious, full of personality, attitude always humble, gentle. With exclusive interviews, PCLADY had wonderful period with Yoon Eun Hye. Offstage, Yoon Eun Hye said more cute gestures that reporters can not resist her charms.

PCLADY: Become spokesman Asian region's first  L'Oreal Professionnel Paris, you feel like?

YEH  : Since the debut, I love L'Oreal Professionnel Paris, believes in professionalism, efficiency and style of the brand and is now officially become spokespersons Asia's first commercial mark, I find really happy to be with Kristen Dunst and Eva Green became brand ambassador Paris L'Oreal Professionnel "

PCLADY: To achieve slim faces, you have efforts like?

YEH:  Previously I would wear some, but I feel that change hairstyle brings better efficiency. These experts in salon hair stylist L'Oreal Professionnel's exclusive Paris gave me slim face. Whether for trimming bangs or hair along the sides of the face, but also suitable for coffee brown hair. Really great efficiency. You feel my face now looks great, right? (Laughs)

PCLADY: Plan for your work is what next?

YEH : I will meet with the audience through the movie "Sam Gwan Heo," which is a work based on a Chinese novel. I also have a cinema Korean-Chinese co-production "After Love", I hope to get the support of people.

PCLADY: Recently you have hobbies or special concerns?

YEH:  Recently? (Laughs) I enjoyed helping people do hair, but I'm still learning how to dye hair haha (laughs). People have called "Grace Salon Exclusive"!

PCLADY: So how can enjoy the services  of "Grace Salon Exclusive"?

YEH  : Haha, you first have to work in our team. This is a particular privilege!

PCLADY: Is there something you want your message to the Chinese fans?

YEH:  Since the debut so far has been 16 years, I was active in both China and South Korea in 16 years, thanked the Chinese fans have always loved me, I will give everyone more work or. I am slowly learning Chinese, I also hope that people will always cheer for me.

Source: PCLADY

Translation: Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub

Edited by muno
  • Like 11

YEH:" I will meet with the audience through the movie "Sam Gwan Heo," which is a work based on a Chinese novel.."

Woiuld anyone know more about this project? It's my first time to read about it.

EDIT: I googled it and it's The Chronicle of the Blood Merchant. :-)  SIGH! 

When oh when?

Edited by rsu618
  • Like 3