Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest luzvisms

2227FC35559A6BBA13C5CA272F3F35559A6BBC0F34C8253F7A35559A6BBD0516382525A135559A6BBF155769270BD135559A6BC1259C8A2176B035559A6BC3345BE823110C35559A6BC42254EF23032B37559A6BC515E7A226622E4B559A9C903465A6wow! I was like I don't see her. I miss her so much., then she appeared in china for LÓreal and  suddenly so many beautiful pictures of her. It was worth the wait. thanks yeh for being visible again for your loyal fans.

thanks/credit  idvuyeh

This is so random but I still want to share :D I keep hearing a lot of casting news and it makes me sigh every time because it isn't YEH. And there are also lots of dating news and it still makes me sigh because I wanted it to be YEH. :D I am not  shipping her with anyone (ohh wait. i'm not sure yet whether I'm shipping YEH and Lee Dong Wook as real life or just drama OTP ) but I think she is already dating lol. Eeeehhhhh. can't wait for her to date lol and can't wait for her to be back to dramaland. I hope we can see her active again now that she has finished her post grad study for this sem (or maybe she's already graduating). I heard from weibo and @curiousyeh that she directed another short film as a requirement for her study which is entitled "Red Eye" with 22 mins length. I hope the film is going to be publicly released. And I hope some good souls will inform us with other news that are not translated in English :D 

When YEH accepted After Love I couldn't see any reason why she wants to do that movie. The plot sounds simple plus there were lots of negative responses from people including her fans. Today I was backtracking this thread and read the article posted here about LAL. When I read these sentences.....

The Korean director Eo Il-seon also said: “Heat, dullness, indifference, understanding, repentance … are common enough between a couple (husband and wife or lovers), but it needs a specific story to tell these things. What I want to convey to the audience is very simple: Don’t let your love become yearning.”qaaaaThe Chinese producer said: “Lots of movies nowadays are just tearjerkers, using all sorts of means to ‘torture’ the audience – very flashy but no substance.  We just wish to express one thing in LAL – purity.”aaaa LAL may seem plain compared to other blockbusters, but the film’s subtle performance, highlighting the emphasis on “purity”, and the presentation of love, will resonate with the audience.

(full : http://parksihoo4u.com/2015/06/05/what-is-lal-about/ )

I remembered what YEH said about Begin Again during her birthday fanmeeting. 

After she sang “Lost stars” song, YEH asked fans if they’ve seen movie “Begin Again”? she watched it twice and really liked it. "Why I like it? Recent movies have many violances and sensuality. Although these movies were popular but it didn’t convey good meaning/substance. There were many popular movies, after watching them I could feel the movies were well made and very intersting but didn’t move(inspire/touching) me. But this movie “Begin Again” really moved me. If I have a chance I want to make this kind of movie. Can I have this kind of idea? (laugh)

(full : https://instagram.com/p/uEdHmwiT34/)

I believe she already got what she wished for because she has already done a movie similar to Begin Again and that is After Love. A movie that is simple yet moving and has substance (to her) . Let's just hope that she is satisfied with the results of LAL and she was given what the movie team has promised/offered to her.... Let's hope that the movie is what she really likes and expecting :)

Now I see her reasons for accepting this movie and I hope all of us are going to look forward for the movie. :D When are they going to start promoting though :( ???? 

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 8

Guest JoonS

@avidneri1003 : Have you seen this movies? I also really like it. It has an inspiration, not just about love but also works that ppl would like to do. 
Some people stuck on the way to reach their targets  but many times we forgot that what's making us to be unable to reach there, is not because we cannot but because we are not confident on ourselves. Forget failures(even it was broken by someone) and start it again until we find out the way to go there. 

After you(ppl) reached there(the target) you will find that nothing is a problem for you anymore even the one who broke your heart. This what i have got from the movie. :)

BTW, I have some sense that YEH is in love(She look pretty & fresh and so young(seem sth blooming in heart, look in her eyes, it seem have sth in there) but with who ha ha ha?

Edited by JoonS
additional text.

@JoonS I've seen Begin Again. I fell in love with the songs but i didn't understand the movie :lol: Lol. Just like how I didn't understand one of her favorite movie which is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I need to rewatch both movies with English subs so that I can get what the movies are trying to deliver.

My only basis that she is dating is because she's constantly on her phone. That's all. Hahahaha. I agree that she looks young and fresh during the L'oreal event. How I wish she always look like that. Her face really changes from time to time lol. One event she looks so old then in another event she looks so beautiful and young. One event her face looks fat then another event it's V-shape again.... and ofcourse YEH fans know why it's like that ^__^ 

and yes... i wonder with whom she is dating Hahaha. 

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 4

Guest JoonS

@avidneri1003

Some part of this movie i also don't get it haha, I watched this movies for a long time and all I got is just following your dream. Some time we may lost the way because of someone who used to be with you have changed or broken your heart and you have to step back to your way, you  lost your spirit or confident on yourself to follow your dream. Kind of stuck on the way of losing confidence in your life. However, one day  if you found someone or something  who/that have the same dream & same soul and can make you stronger to follow your heart again and being your inspiration again. You just begin it again. Finally, success come to you and you still be yourself. 
I don't wonder why YEH love this movie. She is artistic  actress who love to do what she want to do and don't want to follow other dream rather than her dream. 
I used to read that she want to do drama that plots or storyline are not the same as she used to do before. Not just to please viewers but have to be difference. YEH don't mind about rating but she chose drama that having new things, giving sth to viewer. So I will wait to see her new project that hopefully will come out soon. 

:phew: I guess she is in love because she's seem different from time to time but this time (I compared when she was with fan in Japan FM  event) I feel YEH seem so lonely same as the song that she sung there. However, after L'oreal event in Singapore I saw her so brighter, fresh, lovely(as always she is but I feel sth  more than fresh as usual that we used to see her before) I thing she is in love with someone. Haha. However, that's all from my guessing. 

I haven't seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Umm! I will find the movies and watch it hopefully, I can find the CD or can load from somewhere. :w00t: :lol:

Guest luzvisms

This is so random but I still want to share :D I keep hearing a lot of casting news and it makes me sigh every time because it isn't YEH. And there are also lots of dating news and it still makes me sigh because I wanted it to be YEH. :D I am not  shipping her with anyone (ohh wait. i'm not sure yet whether I'm shipping YEH and Lee Dong Wook as real life or just drama OTP ) but I think she is already dating lol. Eeeehhhhh. can't wait for her to date lol and can't wait for her to be back to dramaland. I hope we can see her active again now that she has finished her post grad study for this sem (or maybe she's already graduating). I heard from weibo and @curiousyeh that she directed another short film as a requirement for her study which is entitled "Red Eye" with 22 mins length. I hope the film is going to be publicly released. And I hope some good souls will inform us with other news that are not translated in English :D 

When YEH accepted After Love I couldn't see any reason why she wants to do that movie. The plot sounds simple plus there were lots of negative responses from people including her fans. Today I was backtracking this thread and read the article posted here about LAL. When I read these sentences.....

The Korean director Eo Il-seon also said: “Heat, dullness, indifference, understanding, repentance … are common enough between a couple (husband and wife or lovers), but it needs a specific story to tell these things. What I want to convey to the audience is very simple: Don’t let your love become yearning.”qaaaaThe Chinese producer said: “Lots of movies nowadays are just tearjerkers, using all sorts of means to ‘torture’ the audience – very flashy but no substance.  We just wish to express one thing in LAL – purity.”aaaa LAL may seem plain compared to other blockbusters, but the film’s subtle performance, highlighting the emphasis on “purity”, and the presentation of love, will resonate with the audience.

(full : http://parksihoo4u.com/2015/06/05/what-is-lal-about/ )

I remembered what YEH said about Begin Again during her birthday fanmeeting. 

After she sang “Lost stars” song, YEH asked fans if they’ve seen movie “Begin Again”? she watched it twice and really liked it. "Why I like it? Recent movies have many violances and sensuality. Although these movies were popular but it didn’t convey good meaning/substance. There were many popular movies, after watching them I could feel the movies were well made and very intersting but didn’t move(inspire/touching) me. But this movie “Begin Again” really moved me. If I have a chance I want to make this kind of movie. Can I have this kind of idea? (laugh)

(full : https://instagram.com/p/uEdHmwiT34/)

I believe she already got what she wished for because she has already done a movie similar to Begin Again and that is After Love. A movie that is simple yet moving and has substance (to her) . Let's just hope that she is satisfied with the results of LAL and she was given what the movie team has promised/offered to her.... Let's hope that the movie is what she really likes and expecting :)

Now I see her reasons for accepting this movie and I hope all of us are going to look forward for the movie. :D When are they going to start promoting though :( ???? 

sis, @avidneri I echo your sentiment and I like the way you put in words regarding yeh's approach of accepting roles/tv drama. so true!!! ...although I sometimes wished that she accept a project where she can show her ability to do a semi action film like a mr & mrs smith or maybe mystery drama. anyway that's her choice. I'm forever yeh's fan. So I'll support her all the way.

Guest LhenyR

@joonS I know, I could see it again the way I saw yeh the first time (2005). She is happy again, you can see it at Singapore L'oreal event, happiness that I didn't see for a long time. I hope and pray only for her happiness and finally found the best person to be her soul mate. I'm not shipping her to anyone anymore, I only like her to be happy. I love who she loved, I'm sad when she's sad cuz I'm forever yeh fan. To the person who make our yeh happy "Love her and treasure her"

Guest JoonS

@LhenyR : I didn't ship her to anyone too, but I can accept the lovely shipper, just do not pressure her and I read many YEH shipper thread about her and many actors> it's cute and they know the limit and respect her decision as well so they will not do anything that put her in hard situations. I read all thread about their comment. It's fun to go along with them even I only read it, I kind of no imagination person  :vicx: so don't know how to write lovely comment about matching haha). Anyone who love her I love that guy. :w00t:

YESSSS, we are waiting for one fine day LhenyR.

Thanks for the updates, everyone!!!

I agree with @avidneri1003 and @JoonS that she looks fresh and young but as for the dating and love, I'll not speculate for now.......  LOL

Anywayzzz, very happy that she is resurfacing after a long time of silence.....  And congrats to her for finishing her short film..

Here are some videos from the L'Oreal event in Beijing.....

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI3OTU4NTQ2MA

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI3OTU4NzQ0MA

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI3OTU4Njk0OA

Source: chyan79 (youku)

Still wondering when After Love will actually show since there have been no promotions so far...

• Like 8