Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

credit to http://parksihoo4u.com/   &  http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Qi9nWN5xZD0/

Movie “Love After Love” is scheduled to be released simultaneously in Korea, China, and Japan in the second half of 2015.

The article said the movie is a current hot topic.

I pray that many fans will still support YEH and her movie despite of circumstances and issues surrounding her decision to accept the movie. I believe that she has good reasons why she decided to accept the role.  About her drama projects, though I still pray that she will comeback to small screen this year but it seems that she prefer to do movies. 

• Like 5

Guest ferlydee

credit to http://parksihoo4u.com/   &  http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Qi9nWN5xZD0/

Movie “Love After Love” is scheduled to be released simultaneously in Korea, China, and Japan in the second half of 2015.

I pray that many fans will still support YEH and her movie despite of circumstances and issues surrounding her decision to accept the movie. I believe that she has good reasons why she decided to accept the role.  About her drama projects, though I still pray that she will comeback to small screen this year but it seems that she prefer to do movies. 

​What do you mean YEH prefers to do movies instead of a small screen project, I hope not.  I am really missing her a lot and everyday I check the twitter for any updates regarding her.  Please YEH, please come back to tv soon.  

Pearlydee, It's just my assumption based on her recent interview in Singapore last  month published/posted by hallyuSG

http://hallyusg.net/2015/05/17/cover-yoon-eun-hye-attends-loreal-professionnel-show-and-speaks-up-on-participating-in-running-man/

Part of the article:

"At the press conference, Yoon Eun Hye also addressed her current works, saying that she recently concluded filming for the movie ‘After Love‘, a Chinese-Korean collaboration film scheduled for release in the later half of this year, which will mark her comeback to the big screen.

Besides hoping to film more movies this year, the actress disclosed that she would also like to participate and meet the audience through beauty-related survival programs or variety shows."

• Like 3

YEH where are you???

So quiet for the past 2 weeks. :( I know almost everyone is missing YEH badly judging by the posts on all SNS (Twitter, IG, Soompi etc). 

Sigh... I couldn't help but wonder maybe she got hurt real bad by the anti-fans/sasaengs with her fan cafe incident last year (they really spoil things for us her true fans), and about her movie pairing with you know who (I'm neutral, not sure about others). She became super super private after that incident, especially stopped using her Twitter account for almost 6 months. I miss the days when she would share her thoughts occasionally and to reassure us that she's well and healthy. 

Nevertheless, I will always love her unconditionally and will wait patiently for her next appearance. I pray that she stays happy, healthy, does what she loves best, forever more, wherever she may be. Saranghae Eun Hye.

Peace.
  • Like 4

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/look-at-me-stylish-airport-fashion-of-yoon-021019403.html;_ylt=AwrwNFuh321VpY0Ajc.zRwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTEzbXE5bjZrBGNvbG8Dc2czBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDUEhDMDAxXzEEc2VjA3Nj

Stylish Airport Fashion Of Yoon Eun-Hye, Koo Ha-Ra, And Sulli

bnt newsbnt news – Thu, May 28, 2015 10:16 AM PHT
  • Recommend
  • Tweet

g366oepxzhpcjucfs311a3um20i6uif2.jpg

[by Oh Ara] The airport is where you can see the realway look of stars. Airport fashion has settled as a fashion keyword now as it presents celebs’ fashion sense. 

Stylish and casual airport fashion and a variety of celebritiy looks that do not miss the point of style while being wearable attract the attention.

So, airport is a new fashion district. What is the airport style point of stars who visit foreign countries due to numerous performances and overseas schedule? 

Here examined are styles from denim, that is always shown in airports,, to jumpsuit look which looks so comfortable even during long flight and lovely dresses that brightens the airport. 

>>> Actress Yoon Eun-Hye 

hv2uyviujv32mbfa681vihb4l0p6dvak.jpg

A woman who knows how to dress, actress Yoon Eun-hye. Her sensuous and stylish airport fashion became the talk of the town.

After an event in Singapore, she returned to Korea through Incheon International Airport. That day, Yoon Eun-hye matched a striped T-shirt showing her shoulders with high-waist pants. Here, she added white wedge-heeled shoes and a simple black tote. 

Denim frequently appears in airport fashion. So do striped T-shirts. Yoon Eun-hye used these items to complete stylish and sensuous airport fashion. 

(Note: I omitted YEH-non-related parts.  By the way, YEH wore that clothes on her way to Singapore to attend   L’Oréal  event last May. Actually, I had not seen photos of her when she returned to Seoul)

• Like 8

Remember Showbiz Extra's ranking on top 5 Hallyu Dramas and how two out of five were YEH's dramas?

Well, this Showbiz Extra ranking on top 7 memorable female characters in 2012 showed the same YEH Power because two characters made it to the top seven:

2nd: Shin Chae Kyung (Goong)

5th: Go Eun Chan (Coffee Prince)

YEH, we hope for ICONIC roles like "Go Eun Chan" and "Shin Chae Kyung" for you in the near future!

• Like 8

11401466_808775832571762_509618661518597

The ultimate interpretation of a repentant pain and separated Yin and Yang of love. At present, "miss love" has finished fixing all the positive post-production in South Korea.

Miss love" the pursuit of the purest sadomasochistic not just Jack 
drama "child heart" is not anything to look forward to the selling point. From the early years of "Endless Love," "Winter Sonata" to the now hot, "you came from the stars"; terminally ill brother and sister from the tangled love to now, not sparing even the aliens to Earth is not aggression but to love the earth ...... drama described in the punctum is changing, of course, remain the same, - "abuse." This has become an eternal theme. The "miss love" is not our consensus, "SM." 
Among life experience many times parting, some are beginning reunion, some are never goodbye. Movie "miss love" from the title tells us this layer of meaning: a love can only miss. She did not realize how important their own when a lost husband (Park Shi Hoo) wife (Ny) accompany the side, until she left after a rude awakening. Husband with his wife's thoughts and love came to Korea, embarked on a journey called thoughts ...... In the first half of her husband, a wife to express her love for her husband with "life", but after his wife died in an accident when, After half a husband is to express his love. 
"Miss love" Fish One good writer and director, said: "Legends, dull, indifferent, understanding, repentance, for a couple or a couple terms are perfectly normal, and both are required to tell specific stories out And I want to express to the audience, quite simply, is not to let love become thoughts. "China's producer also said that there are a lot of movies, only to earn the audience's tears or use some tricks and tools, spectators spiritual paralysis, just like Jack, flashy. Therefore, the "miss love" to express to the audience which is very simple, it is a pure. " 
director and producer of the mouth also repeatedly referred to the Park Shi Hoo and Ny, speech words of praise, "the two actors are the characters in the play of his live. "" They are the most consistent with my mind to the people "and so on. Park Shi Hoo played the male lead in the film, is an airline pilot worked, Ny portrays play the female lead, is a Korean Clippers best players. 
"miss love" does not reflect the first China-ROK Joint let sadomasochistic warming fire 
from the 1990s, along with the Chinese film market gradually into operation, all kinds of film also have to occupy their own sites. In recent years, due to Korean and Korean artists are Chinese domestic cognitive recognition, China and South Korea co-production film also gradually kicked off, and apart from the general population. China and South Korea co-production can be their respective merits, the relative commercial operations, marketing more smoothly, and also, therefore China and South Korea co-production of the work, time and time again to be able to succeed at the box office, for example, 2008's "Sparrow to revolution," starring Jang Nara and Shawn, let Jang Nara fame in China has huge boost;. and in 2010 released by the Gao Yuanyuan and Jung Woo Sung co-star "good rain season", is compared to a good literary love movies. Korean culture storm hit, but also there are many viewers scoffed. 
"thoughts of love" not reflect the first fire, it was looking forward to have friends in rap, he says Chinese film should come up with their stuff, not holding Korea smelly feet. In this regard, "thoughts of love," the filmmakers also talk channel, "China-ROK cooperation, more movies to cater to today's youth groups market. Since dramas child heart good, let sadomasochistic warming. Of course the premise is, you can not give up the film itself demands.A good movie needs is a good director, screenwriter and creative team, which is not in the country then. Our film market is evolving to improve, China and South Korea to cooperate, to be more promotion, accelerate cultural exchanges between China and Korea. Cooperation, is to give way to go wider. " 
"miss love" content is relatively a lot of movies may seem bland, but I believe the film's subtle performance, highlighting the emphasis on "pure", and the presentation of love, so that most of the audience can relate to. It is reported that , the movie "miss love" has entered the post-production stage, will meet with the audience as soon as possible

.CR:YEH Baidu

@curiousyeh thanks for info.

Edited by muno
  • Like 6

What is LAL about?

Posted on 2015/06/05 by H.A.T.

There have been so many conflicting reports about what the story of PSH’s upcoming Chinese/Korean/Japanese joint venture movie “Love After Love” is about that we’re holding our breath for its release.

The initial report says PSH is an airline pilot who is grounded because of a ear problem.  He marries a woman (played by Yoon Eun Hye) whom he does not love in an arranged marriage.  He treats her as if she is transparent.  It isn’t until she dies suddenly that he realizes he’s always been deeply in love with her.  He discovers she has a first love, so he takes her ashes to find this man.

The last part strikes us as really weird.  Then as more reports came out during shooting of LAL, it did not look like from the unofficial photos that relationship between PSH and YEH is that cold or indifferent.  Some photos show sweet moments/interaction between the couple.  The chemistry between the two leads is palpable.

20150603-033246578-130

We’re confused about the nationalities of the man and the woman when one report says PSH finds YEH in China.  Is she Chinese?  Now another report just released says PSH goes to Korea in a nostalgic journey to reminisce over his deceased wife.  What?  Is he Chinese now?  All speculation, all meaningless.

20150603-033236244-130

In the last couple of days, several Chinese reports on LAL were released – all identical except for the titles – obviously publicity material.  We have chosen this one because of its title: “Chinese/Korean joint venture ‘Love After Love’ finished shooting, Yoon Eun Hye plays a speedboat team member”.

Ah, at least this is a new element.  All this time we only knew about PSH’s profession; we were given the impression YEH was some sort of village girl who became a housewife.  We were mystified by YEH’s sophisticated fashion in the photos we have seen.  Now we know she is actually an athelete who didn’t die from some incurable disease (the staple of Korean dramas in the past) but in an accident.  Things are falling into place.

20150603-034010637-130

It is not unusual for the plot of a movie to be altered in the course of shooting.  Many factors come into play.  We have the feeling that LAL developed during shooting.  The main theme of LOVE remained — sad love, lost love, unrequited love.  The Chinese title has now been officially changed to 思念爱, meaning “missing love, yearning for love, reminiscing over love, thinking of love”.  But we hope there is more action and not just missing or reflection.  Now YEH’s newly revealed profession should give the movie some action and glamour.

LAL’s Korean director and Chinese producer are unanimous in their unstinting praise of PSH and YEH: “Both actors make the characters come alive.” and ” In our minds they are best suited to play the characters.”

The Korean director Eo Il-seon also said: “Heat, dullness, indifference, understanding, repentance … are common enough between a couple (husband and wife or lovers), but it needs a specific story to tell these things. What I want to convey to the audience is very simple: Don’t let your love become yearning.”
qaaaa
The Chinese producer said: “Lots of movies nowadays are just tearjerkers, using all sorts of means to ‘torture’ the audience – very flashy but no substance.  We just wish to express one thing in LAL – purity.”
aaaa
LAL may seem plain compared to other blockbusters, but the film’s subtle performance, highlighting the emphasis on “purity”, and the presentation of love, will resonate with the audience.

Credit: H.A.T. (Translating)

English Source: http://parksihoo4u.com/2015/06/05/what-is-lal-about/

Original Source: http://ent.163.com/15/0603/13/AR6KCE02000300B1.html & http://ent.163.com &

http://ent.takungpao.com.

• Like 5

Guest ferlydee

​this makes me excited but the sad thing is I will not be able to see this movie only when they release a dvd with English sub.  But when, I don't know.