Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

[L'Oreal Professionnel Paris] Yoon Eun Hye together with "Majirel Cool Cover" Launch Event 

cre: LOREALPROKOREA--------------------------------------------------------------------YOON EUN HYE: L'ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL ASIA'S 1ST BRAND SPOKEPERSON

cre: LOrealProID

Guest Rhere Aji

Thank u so much for the updates, especially @Nakiami Kyoko @muno @yoonparkhye kamsahamnida chingu  :)
me too, i miss YEH unnie..really2 miss her  :(:((

Thought I'll share this as I saw YEH being mention in the article. For those who don't know, before her acting days she was best known as the Young Girl Warrior even till this day. Why you ask? That's coz she was so strong that she excels in a lot of physical obstacles and games back when she was very active in variety shows. She remained the legendary undefeated wrestling champion on X-Man show, even beating guys twice her size. Heck, she was even the ONLY girl piggybacking a GUY in a race against other guys. Althought she did not win, she earned my respect and awe. Her beauty, cuteness, shyness, wits, strength and bravery plus her acting ability is what made me fall in love with her. Really want to see her strong and confident side on variety shows again. Miss you so much Eun Hye!!! Anyway here is a snippet of the article below:- http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/81819/20150416/five-things-that-always-happen-in-k-dramas-except-when-they-dont.htm Five Things That Always Happen In K-dramas—Except When They Don't BY Julie Jones | Apr 16, 2015 07:41 AM EDT 5. If a man feels something for a girl he will give her a piggyback ride if she's drunk, sick or has lost the heel on her shoe. While this still happens in dramas, it seems to be happening less. But the piggyback ride is not always reserved for macho men hoisting up slender girls. In "Coffee Prince" Yoon Eun Hye disguised as a boy gives Gong Yoo a piggyback ride. But to be fair, once he discovers she is a girl, he gives her one.

{NEWS}
#윤은혜 Yoon Eun Hye 's Interview with MBC "Section TV" will be broadcasted today at 3:45 PM (KST). Cre: Naver

CC65mq4UMAAbN5h.jpg:large

Yoon Eun Hye to unveil bts story of movie 'Heo Sam Gwan' & The "Most Mermorable Kiss Scene" in her dramas on MBC Section TV today ^^

cr:lovelyfan twitter

zax199288 said: {NEWS}
#윤은혜 Yoon Eun Hye 's Interview with MBC "Section TV" will be broadcasted today at 3:45 PM (KST). Cre: Naver

CC65mq4UMAAbN5h.jpg:large

Yoon Eun Hye to unveil bts story of movie 'Heo Sam Gwan' & The "Most Mermorable Kiss Scene" in her dramas on MBC Section TV today ^^

cr:lovelyfan twitter

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[section TV] 섹션 TV - Yoon Eun Hye, "Go Eun Chan" left much regret 윤은혜, "고은찬" 아쉬움 많이 남아 20150419 

http:CC8EmD3VEAAF7Ox.jpg
[2015.04.19]YOON EUN HYE joins  KUHO 'HEART FOR EYE' Charity Campaign with her personally designed T-shirt, with the goal to help visually impaired children. All proceeds will be donated for eyesight recovery operation of visually impaired children.
cr;@HallyuYEH

Yoon Eun Hye - MBC Section TV (full)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2n5utv_%EC%84%B9%EC%85%98tv-%EC%97%B0%EC%98%88%ED%86%B5%EC%8B%A0-e771-150419-1_tv

Credit: deepsharper13
-----------------------Somethings she said (from HallyuYoonEunHye)........
1) She'll be back as an actress this year.....  ---------->>>>>  it'll be funny and sad if it's After Love she's talking about........... mostly sad2) She wants to be a mother of twins.........3) Her best 3 kisses were from      3.Lie To Me     2. Goong      1. Coffee Prince

class="content-title" Yoon Eun Hye Discusses Track Record of Sending Male Co-Stars to the Military streamside April 19, 2015 Yoon Eun Hye Discusses Track Record of Sending Male Co-Stars to the Military

Actress Yoon Eun Hye discussed the strange fact that all of her male co-stars begin their military service after working with her during an interview on MBC’s “Section TV.”

In her first appearance on the show since her work on the 2012 MBC drama “I Miss You,” the actress expressed her happiness with returning, saying, “It’s been too long.”

Then, while discussing “I Miss You” co-star Yoo Seung Ho, Yoon Eun Hye said, “He was quite mischievous and childish back then. I thought he would mature a bit after he finished his military service, but he actually cried when he was discharged,” she said jokingly.

“I knew he would be going to the military,” she continued. “When he said, ‘I’ll be going after filming is over,’ I told him, ‘What’s the matter with you? Don’t turn me into a actress who sends men to the military again,’” she said, laughing. “Gong Yoo, Joo Ji Hoon, and Yoon Seung Ho all went to the military after working on projects with me,” she added.

yooneunhye

Meanwhile, “Section TV” is a weekly entertainment news program that discusses hot issues within the entertainment industry. It airs every Sunday at 3:45 p.m.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/19/yoon-eun-hye-discusses-track-record-of-sending-male-co-stars-to-the-military/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun Hye Ranks Her Top Three Most Memorable Kiss Scenes
yoon-eun-hye-section-tv1-800x450.png

Actress Yoon Eun Hye ranked her own top three most memorable kiss scenes in an interview with “Section TV.”

During the interview with the entertainment news program, the actress talked about how she came to debut, as well as her past dramas.

When asked to pick her best three kiss scenes, Yoon Eun Hye gave three somewhat surprising answers.

For third place, she picked her cola kiss scene with Kang Ji Hwan from “Lie to Me.” She added, “It’s memorable not because it was nice, but because we were covered in cola when we had to kiss.”

She chose the first kiss scene with Joo Ji Hoon from “Princess Hours” as her second pick.

Yoon Eun Hye ultimately chose a kiss scene from “Coffee Prince” with Gong Yoo as the best kiss scene she has done so far. She picked the kiss scene that happened shortly after Gong Yoo’s character finds out that her character was a girl. She commented, “Even when I watch it now, it’s so romantic.”

Soompi