Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Rhere Aji said: YEH unnie with L'OREAL? how about Artistry? is it already over?...
YEH unnie is GREAT, SARANGHAE  :x :x :x  I don't think there will be a conflict of interest with her other cosmetics and skin care products endorsement since L'Oreal Professionnel is  hair care products.  Present and previous Hollywood endorsers such as Blake Lively, Julianne Moore, Eva Langoria, Beyonce and Penelope Cruz

Guest jcappity

Hello everyone! I'm a new comer to kpop and korean entertainment in general :) I finished watching coffee prince and lie to me and I am completely and utterly in love with Yoon Eun Hye!!! I'm going to watch Goong next and I'm looking forward to her next project. But lucky for me I have a lot to catch up on while she makes her next choice ;)

Anyway I just wanted to say hi to fellow Yoon Eun Hye fans ^^

Guest ferlydee

jcappity said: Hello everyone! I'm a new comer to kpop and korean entertainment in general :) I finished watching coffee prince and lie to me and I am completely and utterly in love with Yoon Eun Hye!!! I'm going to watch Goong next and I'm looking forward to her next project. But lucky for me I have a lot to catch up on while she makes her next choice ;) Anyway I just wanted to say hi to fellow Yoon Eun Hye fans ^^

Hop in and join the fun, welcome  to the YEHlandia, where you can find happiness, lol.

Guest jcappity

Thank you for the welcome :)

I want to know your opinion on what I should watch after Goong. I have heard that Futures choice was a let down. But the premis seems intersting.

Any recommendations? Thank you!!!!

Welcome to the AMAZING LAND @jcappity‌ >:D<

I enjoyed watching 'Missing You' so I recommend you that. It's a thrilling melo drama so expect tears from your eyes to fall down. Her acting was super b esp. the crying scenes! Also, Yoon Eun Hye was very very pretty there! I mean it's a given tho. Haha

Guest sogazelle

I'm hoping that YEH gets a love call for the drama "Descendants of the Sun" with Song Jong Ki. 
The premise and character will fit her perfectly. A 30+ year old doctor who works for Doctors without Borders.
With YEH doing a lot of charity work  in real life, this is a character that surely will be a pleasure for her to play.
And working with such a big production in a pre filmed drama isn't so bad either.
It's the writer of Heirs, and Secret Garden.

sogazelle said: I'm hoping that YEH gets a love call for the drama "Descendants of the Sun" with Song Jong Ki. 
The premise and character will fit her perfectly. A 30+ year old doctor who works for Doctors without Borders.
With YEH doing a lot of charity work  in real life, this is a character that surely will be a pleasure for her to play.
And working with such a big production in a pre filmed drama isn't so bad either.
It's the writer of Heirs, and Secret Garden.

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Article says Gong Yoo has been partnered with many actresses
but his chemistry with Yoon Eun Hye is still the best.
302400_62165_137.jpg
CR:@Hallyu YEH

Guest ferlydee

YEH is getting younger and younger, lol, not older, what's your secret Ms. YEH?  When oh when we can hear from you or your company regarding a tv project, I am getting impatient, lol.  Please do asap.s

Guest Rhere Aji

Unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............Oh my God, BEAUTIFUL........BEAUTIFUL INDEED...

cr. as tagged fr @vegaspink

Sincha unnie u're so beautiful, REALLY REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL...
U'RE THE QUEEN OF MY HEART, SINCHA I LOVE  U N I MISS U SO MUCH..

Guest OwnzzJ

jcappity said:

jcappity said: Hello everyone! I'm a new comer to kpop and korean entertainment in general :) I finished watching coffee prince and lie to me and I am completely and utterly in love with Yoon Eun Hye!!! I'm going to watch Goong next and I'm looking forward to her next project. But lucky for me I have a lot to catch up on while she makes her next choice ;) Anyway I just wanted to say hi to fellow Yoon Eun Hye fans ^^

Hop in and join the fun, welcome  to the YEHlandia, where you can find happiness, lol.