Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

pearlydee said: Hello, I am like a mushroom, just pop out from nowhere, lol.  Well, in response to sunset90 of what role do we like most that YEH played?  I will go with Coffee Prince because she did the role so good like it was just a piece of cake.  I also like her role in Goong, she was so cute and adorable, that was the first tv project I saw and first time to see her, hence, I was hooked to YEH, lol.

same as you pearlydee.. I love YEH after I see her in Goong.. since then she's the only korean actress I follow.. But for me Go Eun Chan is the best role she played till date.. plus overload chemistry between her and gong yoo .. urghh nothing can beat them..    

Yoon Eun Hye's agency responds to reports of Kim Jong Kook's apology

Yoon Eun Hye's agency has responded to the reports of Kim Jong Kook's apology to the actress. Kim Jong Kook's reps previously revealed that he had personally apologized to Yoon Eun Hye for the recent headlines and pressure to appear on 'Running Man'.

Yoon Eun Hye's rep stated on February 11, "We've heard that Kim Jong Kook called Yoon Eun Hye to give her an apology. Yoon Eun Hye responded, 'Why does Kim Jong Kook oppa have to be sorry?' Yoon Eun Hye is thankful for Kim Jong Kook's longstanding interest and watchful eye. She doesn't think there was a need for him to call or for an apology. She's more apologetic that he had to apologize."

As previously reported, ever since Kim Jong Kook was asked whether he would pull off Yoon Eun Hye's nametag on 'Running Man', there's been a stream of headlines and media attention focused on getting the former 'X-Man' pair on the popular variety show. The 'Running Man' show also started a Twitter movement and the PD himself asked the actress to appear.  

Source: allkpop

I have a message for KJK - - grow up and move on!  Don't use her continuously!

thy both once been the candidates for one poll in china recently i thnk last month, and kjk got more than 100 000 votes and yeh just more 3000 votes. not that i tried to looked down on yeh, just info for people who keep accusing him for using yeh name/popularity. lets stop it

@JoonS, i dont thnk yeh thnking like you. she even asked why kjk need to be sorry. he not in fault. he not even willingly mentioned her. so there is no need for someone to using the word 'use'. and im not even refer to you. Its this because you are chunhyer shipper that you so hate to hear any news about them? apologise already given from him so thats why i said lets stop. and about that poll it voting poll directly by netizens not some web search ranking type.

mari89 said: @JoonS, i dont thnk yeh thnking like you. she even asked why kjk need to be sorry. he not in fault. he not even willingly mentioned her. so there is no need for someone to using the word 'use'. and im not even refer to you. Its this because you are chunhyer shipper that you so hate to hear any news about them? apologise already given from him so thats why i said lets stop. and about that poll it voting poll directly by netizens not some web search ranking type.

You said like yeh is your sister who pouring out all of her feeling to you. giving opinion based on your own thought rather than your favourite celeb thought not mean that you are doing good at protecting them. if yeh already agreed to come to rm someday are you going to said she was forced to? good or not she is the one who decided it. like how she accepted that after love movie. since yeh already said that he no need to apologise i dont see why people thought he was doing somethng wrong. protect yeh all you want, but since you are her fan aren't you shouldn't decides anythng based on your own thoughts? i talked nicely since im not here to bickering or what. since you keep thnking that kjk in fault thats why i posted here.

Just stop bickering about shipping related issues in this thread please.  And to the person who initiated making a bad comment towards the male artist, please dont do it here again, after checking the profile, I saw that the person who made the first comment is a shipper of YEH and another guy.  Instigating such post is just increasing YEH's antis and harming some of her fans.  YEH keeps getting hate because of some people's actions.  And all her fans even those who didn't do anything, are being labeled as war freaks by other fanbase at other sites.

It's a new year, let's start on a clean slate shall we.

Guest santaiah178

Hi Amazing Neris, just drop by to make some comments regarding the recent situation...
First of all, I don't know YEH personally so I can't claimed that I know her feeling (regarding RM's ruckus) but I follow her (as a fan) long enough to know some facts :
- As a veteran of Variety Show (besides X-man YEH's also used to starred in some variety shows) YEH has a close relationship with some top Korean entertainers such as Yoo Jae Suk, Kang Ho Dong, Haha etc. including Kim Jong Kook. For YEH they're her sunbaes/senior who she's respected. Therefor I'm not surprise if she's still maintaining relationship with them (including KJK) till now- Yes, YEH became popular because of X-man and her so called "relationship" with KJK, but her achievement in acting field IS her own effort. She's auditioning in "Goong" first for a supporting role not for the female lead role (Shin Caegung) but the PD was impressed by her therefor he gave her the main role (you can check this out via google)- YEH's also still maintaining a close relationship with several of her previous co-star, such as Gong Yoo (she picked him as her ideal type once), Lee Sun Kyun, Jung Yong Hwa and even Ju Ji Hoon despite his drug scandal. She's still in contact with JJH when he's serving his Military Service (MS) as she has told her fans on one of her fanmeet- YEH's known as a loyal friend. She will defend her friends from others/detractors even from her own fans if it needed (i.e she's defending KJK when there're shipping war once)- YEH is her own master on her acting career. So whether she will take some projects or take hiatus instead it's her own choice. She's not someone who's crazy about popularity (I find it funny when people compare her popularity with some people)- YEH's a very private person. To know her thought you have to read between the line. She said in a recent interview with Chinese medias that she wanted to guesting in Chinese RM but she's rejected to guest in Korean RM. I think it's very telling...
I don't know YEH personal life therefor I've no idea if now she's dating or who she's dating now. And I don't ship her with anyone anymore.But one thing for sure I don't respect SBS's action with the so called "twitter movement" to get her into Running Man. They're the one who should apologized not YEH or KJK.
NB : I suspect this kind of "chaos" will arise again if they (RM's crews) aren't stopping from mentioning YEH's name on their show. Just saying...
Anyway, let just focus more to YEH & her career instead of her love life, shall we...

Yoon Eun-hye ♥ The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince ♥ Lie to Me

{NEWS} Yoon Eun Hye overseas operations until December 03, declined an invitation to join Running Man

Yoon Eun Hye recently received an invitation to participate in the RM of SX team and fans. On the 12th, she responded, "Although I am very grateful and appreciate everyone's concern, but because his busy schedule to participate in the current difficult program, hoping to have the opportunity to participate in the future. " 
At the beginning of May 02, Yoon Eun Hye has completed filming the movie cooperation Korea-China "After Love" and scheduled activities abroad to 03 months.

Source: SportsDongA 
vtrans: © Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub

10928179_853351331390110_416850073481419

The production team from SBS TV ‘Running Man‘ recently launched a SNS campaign to get actress Yoon Eun Hye on the program, and it drew much attention from fans all over the globe. Many were hoping to see the ‘X-man couple’ of Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye reunite on ‘Running Man,’ but the actress has dashed the hopes of many by indicating that it will not happen for now because of conflicting schedules.

Yoon Eun Hye’s agency expressed on February 12th, “We are grateful for the attention from everyone all this while. But Yoon Eun Hye will not be able to participate in the recording of ‘Running Man’ in the short term, because of conflicting schedules. But there will probably be opportunities in future.”

The actress recently concluded filming for her movie ‘After Love’ opposite Park Shi Hoo, and is now busy fulfiling her overseas schedules which will last all the way until March. Thus, it’s unlikely that Yoon Eun Hye will participate in ‘Running Man’ for now.

The ‘Running Man’ team expressed that the recent SNS campaign started by them to get Yoon Eun Hye on the program, probably brought a lot of inconveniences for her in the aftermath, and that they would liaise with the actress beforehand in future.

Many fans were no doubt been left disappointed by this latest announcement from Yoon Eun Hye, but one can only hope that she would make good on her promise to appear on ‘Running Man’ in the near future.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/02/13/yoon-eun-hye-declines-offer-to-appear-on-running-man/