Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

10931283_734320063350673_718310255293552
c02
This is the Chinese actor who plays a doctor in LAL.  He wrote on Weibo: “Finished shooting”, and when asked whether his part finished shooting or the whole movie finished shooting, he answered: “All.”
CR: http://parksihoo4u.com/

i am a big fan of yoon eun hye unnie since her drama princess hour in 2006~~~now 9 year old fan~~~saranghae unnie~~~~is it really YEH unnie and son ye jin unnie are friends? two of my favourite actresses~~~~in many korean actresses, i only like two of them~~~for me, YEH and SYJ are more way beautiful and talented than any other korean actresses~~~~it will be good yeh and syj are in a movie together as friends or sisters and this movie is only about their chemistry not including love story~~~how nice~~~xD

I think this is a giveaway contest, the winner will receive a Samantha Thavasa Bag signed by Yoon Eun Hye!!! Yay!

LET US ALL JOIN!!! (But i think this contest only in South Korea)

I think you need to capture a Sophia Samantha Thavasa Bag anywhere, through Ads, TV, etc and you have to send it via comment through there facebook page and for more chances of winning you have to share it. Please correct me if im wrong.. lol

-----------------------------

[★FIND YOUR SOPHIA EVENT★]
윤은혜, 미란다커의 공항패션 잇백! 소피아를 찾아라
온/오프라인에 노출된 소피아를 발견하면 캡쳐해주세요
추첨을 통해 1분께 뮤즈 윤은혜가 직접 사인한
소피아백을 드립니다.~

기간: 1월 23일(금)~2월 1일(일)
당첨자 발표 : 2월 6일(금)

<이벤트 참여 방법>
1.온/오프라인 어디에서든 소피아를 발견하면 캡쳐 찰칵!
(매장에 있는 소피아, 기사에 나온 소피아, TV에 나온 소피아 등등)
2.자신의 SNS에 올린 링크나 캡쳐분을 이페이지 덧글로 달아주세요
3.친구에게 소문내기, 공유하기 등으로 당첨확률 UP!

※ 사만사 타바사 페이지 좋아요를 누른 후 참여한분에 한해 
인정됩니다. ^^

뮤즈들이 사랑한 잇백! 소피아를 지금 만나보세요~

Google Translate:

[★, ★ SOPHIA FIND YOUR EVENT] Yoon Eun-Hye, Miranda Kerr's airport fashion line back! Find Sofia on/off line found in Sofia were exposed to capture 1 minutes through a lottery, let me in after Muse Yoon Eun-Hye, autographed by Sophia bag.-period: 1-23 (Fri.)-February 1 (Sunday) winners announced: February 6 (Fri) 

<이벤트 참여="" 방법="">

1: on/off line anywhere in Sofia took the capture!
(In Sofia, an article came out in Sofia Sofia, on TV, etc.)
2. from the links on his page/SNS and capture ran as a comment, please tell a friend tell a friend, share 

3. as to UP your chances of winning!

* Four great and then get an upside and a downside for those participating in Vaasa page one. ^^ Muse who loved it back! Meet Sophia now ~</이벤트>

10930534_786481018105111_292784747775331
10858366_786481164771763_296956161540175
10392584_786480844771795_825300167697694

credit: Samantha Thavasa Korea Facebook Page

a0110.jpg

From Weibo (writer is a member of the LAL crew):

The Chinese/Korean movie “Love After Love” finally wrapped up shooting.  [ED: Looks like it’s for real this time.]  I’ll miss all you guys with whom I’ve struggled for 70 days.  Friends on Chinese team – let’s keep in touch.  Friends on Korean team – have a safe trip home.  Everybody has worked so hard.  Would like very much to do it again with you all … because we met in “Love After Love”, so let’s use “love” to “miss” one another.  [ED: Chinese title of LAL is “Missing Love”.]  Goodbye, Yoon Eun Hye, Goodbye, Park Si Hoo.

please help yoon eun hye to pass to the next round and the winner is .... here the link vote for her :  https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_142583772444750   :x

B8IKD1wIAAA5F1b.jpg
cr:@ibyeh
Happy Weekend everyone. .,.Our pretty princess YEH finished filming her movie After Love, It will release May as scheduled [ if it has no  changes ] . As we waiting for her movie to release , we wish and pray she will accept new drama [TV] project , we really miss her in small screen .

‘Huh Sam-Gwan’ Yoon Eun-Hye, changes into 100kg fat girl

Movie ‘Huh Sam-Gwan’ released Yoon Eun-Hye’s photo, who changed into 100 kg fat girl.Movie ‘Huh Sam-Gwan’ is a comic human drama about ‘Huh Sam-Gwan’ who has nothing but lovely family that makes him happy realizing that he has been raising another people’s children for 11 years. In this movie, Yoon Eun-Hye is going to have a special change with special relationship with Ha Jeong-Woo, the leading actor and director. Yoon Eun-Hye has been showing cute and fresh attraction with stable acting through dramas like ‘Palace’ and ‘The 1st Coffee Prince’, and she took the role of ‘Lim Boon-Bang’ in ‘Huh Sam-Gwan’. For the role she changed into 100 kg fat girl, showing kind expressions and friendly talking.Director Ha Jeong-Woo expressed thanks to her, “’Lim Boon-Bang’ character is chubby and warm image, but I suggested Yoon Eun-Hye, who has completely different image from her to take the role, and she accepted it. Even though it is short, I want to give a big applaud to Yoon Eun-Hye’s challenge and flexibility as an actress.”Movie ‘Huh Sam-Gwan’ is based on the original novel by Chinese writer Yu Hua, and it premiered on January 14. [Photo=Dutayeon]INNOLIFE

Guest ferlydee

She is a versatile actress.  I commend her for accepting challenging role and she is opening her acting skills now on a higher level.  Good for you YEH and you're still pretty even if you look chubby.  It's the wonder of makeup.  

chubby yoon eun hye looks so adorable. she is absolutely a very good actress. i hope she will have more good movies and drama if god will's.
i love this girl so much. i can't wait to watch this movie and after love movie.

Yoon Eun Hye Plays a Chubby Village Girl in Blood Merchant Cameo Role

View Full Article here - http://koalasplayground.com/2015/01/26/yoon-eun-hye-plays-a-chubby-village-girl-in-blood-merchant-cameo-role/

----------------------------------

'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' Actress Yoon Eun-hye deserves big applause for her dramatic transformation

photo556389.jpg

Advertisement

The production team of 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' released a still image of actress Yoon Eun-hye, who transformed into a heavy-set woman.

According to Next Entertainment World, distributor of film, 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' on January 36thYoon Eun-hye took on the role of a village girl, Im Boon-bang, and she tried a new challenge in her acting for the role. She turned herself into a heavy-set woman of 100Kg through a special makeup and costumes.  

She made outstanding presence by acting with unsophisticated look and intimate voice tone while she naturally constructed the character, Im Boon-bang, who causes misunderstanding between Heo Sam-gwan and his friend, Mr. Ahn.

Director, Ha Jeong-woo explained, "Although the character, Im Boon-bang may belong to someone chubby and be of an easygoing image, I offered the role to Yoon Eun-hye who has an opposite appearance to the character. She accepted the offer pleasantly. Even though the portion for her appearance in the film is short, I'd like to give her big applause for being flexible and the new challenge as an actress".

Source : star.mt.co.kr/stview....

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/-chronicle-of-a-blood-merchant-actress-yoon-eun-hye-deserves-big-applause-for-her-dramatic-transformation-77965.html

------------------------------------------------------------

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Celebrity Valentines: The crushes of Kim Woo Bin, Taecyeon, Lee Min Ho, Yoon Eun Hye, Gu Hye Sun, and Kim So Hyun

Valentine's Day is a little over a month away, and celebrity mailboxes will soon be overloaded with sweet fan gifts. We all have our favorite stars who we wish would spend the romantic holiday with us. Instead of waiting by the door, we stream music, movies, and TV dramas they have starred in over the course of their career. However, we forget our dream boys and girls have crushes of their own. They have expressed in interviews and press conferences the people who have stolen their hearts.

Today, we will take a look at celebrities our crushes have crushes on.

Yoon Eun Hyeis not ashamed of her love for former Coffee Prince co-star Gong Yoo

gong_yoo_yoon_eun_hye.jpg

credit: http://www.dramafever.com/news/celebrity-valentines-the-crushes-of-kim-woo-bin-taecyeon-lee-min-ho-yoon-eun-hye-gu-hye-sun-and-kim-so-hyun/

Thrilled and happy reading this line from the hancinema article on her cameo role...

"She made outstanding presence by acting with unsophisticated look and intimate voice tone while she  naturally constructed the character, Im Boon-bang, who causes misunderstanding between Heo Sam-gwan and his friend, Mr. Ahn."