Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

141203 Lee Seung Chul & Yoon Eun Hye (이승철 & 윤은혜) - The Day @ 2014 MAMA Red Carpet [1080p] [2014 MAMA x UNESCO Special Stage Performance - Music Makes One]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZvX-I5OfYY

Guest Rhere Aji

Thanks God, finally i can use my old account  :D
unnie, tonight u make me crying.....i can't stop crying...i'm proud of u, u're my angel...saranghae  :x

Guest luzvisms

she came out on stage like a goddess.imageimage

Embedded image permalink

Back from her humble beginnings singing Music makes me One. One truly Amazing artist.

cto:

Guest ferlydee

Thank you, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for the photos and videos of YEH, she is amazingly gorgeous on that black mini dress, absolutely amazing.  She is like a goddess from Athens.  I am so proud of her and the video of her singing gave me goosebumps.  I am such a lucky fan having her as my only favorite K actress.

class="baiviet-title" style="font-family: 'Noto serif', serif; font-size: 18px; margin: 0px; color: rgb(61, 61, 61); padding-bottom: 5px; line-height: 21.6000003814697px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun Hye beautiful at the airport to attend MAMA. Actress area famous short shorts showing off long legs in midair Korea cold.Yoon Eun Hye beautiful at the airport to attend MAMA - 3Actress beautiful and fresh. Property smooth white skin, Yoon Eun Hye always makes people envious.

Present at the airport, Yoon Eun Hye beautiful and impressive fashion with a simple jacket combined with short shorts. The actress appeared to attract the attention of journalists. Although the weather was quite cold but the Korean beautiful film Palace still present shorts showing off long legs.

Yoon Eun Hye beautiful at the airport to attend MAMA - 6

Yoon Eun Hye showed off legs with short shorts. Beauty huddled in the cold.

As a famous fashion icon Korea, Yoon Eun Hye always receive lots of love and admiration from fans. However, with Fashion "on the lower east Summer" Yoon Eun Hye many fans worried about the health of the beautiful actress.