Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ferlydee

Why Yoon Eun Hye looks the same as she was still a child, only at the present time, she's taller, lol.  Eternal beauty, amazing.

Guest sammiyeh

804b64e5gw1ej5sku6arej20hs0hsmza.jpgkimjuheelove0968: #윤은혜#my#friend#동생# 이번 사진 이쁘게 나왔네 See u next week♡♡
translation: this time the photos are beautiful! See u next week♡♡

Guest sammiyeh

804b64e5gw1ej5sktwolkj20hs0hst9n.jpgkimjuheelove0968: #윤은혜# 내가 넘사랑하는은혜양이 나한테 선물해준 근육통증크림 잘쓸께 울 담주만나♡♡
translation: my dear eunhye give me the present, muscular pain cream is very useful!! touched! see you next week♡♡
kimjuheelove0968 actually a friend of YEH^^

Guest ferlydee

Just my thought.  Lately I've been watching old videos of YEH and I was surprised that so many celebrities have come across with her during the past years, especialy in X-Man series.  There is Jang Nara,who has a comeback tv drama; Lee Da Hae on a movie premiere, Lee Dong Wok on an event of Cartier watch and Jewelries, and many more I just don't know their names.  Really, show business is just a small world and you don't know who'll you bump the next time.  Interesting.

Cute kid grows up to be a beautiful woman. Most of us start out relatively cute, some like YEH, blossom incredibly. The fact that they might have had her teeth straightened, and chose not to, only adds to the uniqueness that is Yoon Eun Hye. She's like a regular person but with special, and undoubtedly magnetic qualities...  :x

Thank you for your post picture @sarahdini and @sammiyeh.Eune's sweet in her childhood.. I miss you so much eune, hope you will go back in TV screen.

Guest santaiah178

Yoon Eun Hye is one of Korean actors who are popular in Cuba thanks to "My Fair Lady" :D
http://news.nate.com/view/20140811n02608
http://news.nate.com/view/20140811n07775

According to these news, KOTRA Trade Centre has conducted a survey in Havana-Cuba household recently and the result is in. Korean actors popularity ranking : Lee Min Hoo, Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Jun Ki, Hyun Bin, Yoon Eun Hye and Jang Geun Suk
And according to these news too, because of the popularity of MFL in that country even Jung Il Woo is pretty popular there :)Also the Mexican Embassy (for Korea) has been stationed in South Korea on February last year after they aired MFL, Queen Of Housewives, Secret Garden at Canal Havana.  

'Heirs' writer Kim Eun Sook decides her next drama will be 'Descendants of the Sun' ; [A man and woman who jump into a disaster scene cares for each during the desperate situation.. They become close and fall in love.] The story looks interesting and I really hope the main lead actress will be held by YOON EUN HYE!!! pleaseeeeeeee GOD!! Neri's, please pray hard.. I just want Yoon Eun Hye will be lead.... :(( [-O<

s89s said: 'Heirs' writer Kim Eun Sook decides her next drama will be 'Descendants of the Sun' ; [A man and woman who jump into a disaster scene cares for each during the desperate situation.. They become close and fall in love.] The story looks interesting and I really hope the main lead actress will be held by YOON EUN HYE!!! pleaseeeeeeee GOD!! Neri's, please pray hard.. I just want Yoon Eun Hye will be lead.... :(( [-O<

@vegaspink ;Firstly, I say I am sorry.. I am just desperate to watch the acting of eune and after all, I have watched drama "Lovers of Paris and A gentleman dignity"... Although sometimes the character rather less attractive but however to me the story remains compelling.. I don't watch "The heirs" plus the story a bit boring. But I really hope eune get opportunity once to act in KES story. But, just like you say we'll just see what eune has for us her next project.. thank you for your reply :)>- :)

not sure how reliable from baidu...(source from Korean blog)
A guy saw yeh yesterday at a car park lot after watching the movie Guardians of the Galaxy.
translation
Guy lost his way finding the exit and afar saw a slim lady at a carpark lot..he said wow...beautiful and take second look and realize its was yoon eun hye.  Guy said he dont have much interest in her but didnt expect her to be so beautiful beyond words...really extraordinary...he said felt so thrilled he and yeh were in the same cinema watching same movie, he has become her fan. Did not want to take picture of her

PS: Its a late night movie 1am...i am curious Yeh went with who (dating then I am so happy for you!) ...haha 

@jchansh : really? lucky guy!! whoaa, I am happy for YEH too. But who's? I am curious about it.. I just want YEH happy and hope she will meet a good mate (future husband)... :):D