Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

‘Running Man’ Kim Jong Gook Loses Game Thinking of Yoon Eun Hye
kdramastars.jpg?w=600

The SBS entertainment program 'Good Sunday - Running Man' Kim Jong Gook seemed bewildered at the mention of Yoon Eun Hye's name. On the latest episode of the SBS entertainment program 'Good Sunday - Running Man' which aired last week, the Running Man members and the guests played the Korean ddak ji game with the college students who came from all over Korea. The Running Man members teamed up with college students from Bu San, Jun Joo, Choon Chun, and Incheon and played games against one another. When Kim Jong Gook, who is the best ddak ji player out of the six Running Man members, was about to play his turn, the students who were watching the game started shouting Yoon Eun Hye's name. In the past, Kim Jong Gook and Yoon Eun Hye had been rumored to be going out. Kim Jong Gook lost control and lost the game. In related news, the SBS TV show 'Good Sunday - Running Man' is an entertainment program starring Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Gook, Gary, Ha Ha, Song Ji Hyo, and Lee Kwang Soo as members. Its first season aired in July of 2010. Since then, the show has aired in over ten countries including Taiwan, Thailand, China, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
kdramastars

Guest glam0828

something is wrong with the voting site lol. now it showing the old votes, YEH on the 9th place and the leading one has 29k+ votes.

Guest glam0828

crazy poll,if they had technical problem they better put the vote to zero, YEH was leading then suddenly in the 9th place now.

Guest glam0828

Yeah there's something wrong about the poll like @glam0828 said, just a while ago YEH has almost 50K votes and in the first place and now half of it was gone. Why like this?

---

it's not reliable anymore. half of the effort is gone.

Guest santaiah178

"Alien kiss" on Coffee Prince has been mentioned on variety show "I Live Alone" :D
http://news.nate.com/view/20140607n00312
20140607_1402067505_81097900_1.jpg

Although the kiss isn't as hot as YEH's other kissing scene such as LTM or IMY it's still memorable for K drama viewer ;)
@rsu618 I can't find any news (on Korean sites) regarding the confirmation of CJW to star in "Temptation" :-/ Can you give me the link please...

Guest Rhere Aji

Me too...i don't understand with the poll.....
@santaiah178 n @rsu618.....i'm waiting for YEH news, thanks before sist... :x

Guest AsiyeK

hii am new to soompi but i am a yeh fan for a long time:)i want to ak a question some time ago i watched a video of someone choosing yeh as ideal type due to her poodle hair in mirae's choicemore like he said he likes someone free and the mc showed a pic of yeh  as an example and he said the likes iti couldnt explain it well butdoes anyone know what i am talking about

Guest glam0828

hi

i am new to soompi but i am a yeh fan for a long time:)
i want to ak a question 
some time ago i watched a video of someone choosing yeh as ideal type due to her poodle hair in mirae's choice
more like he said he likes someone free and the mc showed a pic of yeh  as an example and he said the likes it
i couldnt explain it well but
does anyone know what i am talking about

---

do you have any link, i want to watch it :)