Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hi everyone! Reading all the comments here, I observe that even though each of us here have different views or feeling about the recent drama offer to YEH, however, it is still evident that all of us have one aim, that is to protect YEH’s best interest, which I think is really overwhelming.

I must admit that I am too is a bit uneasy about the synopsis of the said drama, however, what calm and console me is what YEH has stated on her last interview wherein she clearly said that she can no longer endure wrong choices anymore and knows very well that her fans are already worried about her and her career. Knowing that she is aware of the lapses in judgment that she had before, I am confident and trust YEH’s wisdom that she will make a better judgment this time around.  As a fan, I can only hope and pray for the best, and whatever decision she will make, I will support her all the way because I know that more than anybody else, she knows better.

Cheers and chill everyone! 

Guest LhenyR

Hi Chingus, I've been reading this thread and been Yeh fan since baby vox days. I know everybody  in this thread even though I'm not active before but its change since MY. I agree to @lenvalles whatever we say regarding YEH drama will add more disappointment to some fans and stop watching the drama. I think sometimes, We her fans is the one that start the bad criticism and bad review to her project. Remember what ever we feed or say about YEH the haters love it. Maybe I love YEH so much that I don't look if the drama is Good or Bad. I will support her no matter what. Please if I offend anybody SORRY I didn't mean anything except try to understand that sometimes, We can't predict, if it will be a success or fail. Who will think the looking for the stars hehehe I don't know if that's the right title will be a success. I like PYC fans, you never heard them say or make a bad comment on PYC drama, they United and work as one. They keep promoting his drama till the very end, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE hoping that warriors/neri understand where I'm coming from. LOve you guys, No one can match the love you have given to YEH from the very start till now, Thank you!  Worried that I offend anybody, If that the case will you guys forgive me.  

i agree with some of you here, that its too early to judge the upcoming drama, and yeh has yet to accept it. hmmm, why is everyone keep on mentioning her recent drama MHIYD? Yes we all know that the rating has not been good compared to her previous dramas. . maybe because the main reason. is that we were not satisfied because we didn't get the storyline we wanted or the drama didnt turn out the way we wanted it to be. . . but in my opinion, who also used to write scripts for our prod team, the story of MHIYD is good. it was different from any other drama that she made before. . .its just that maybe the time when MHIYD was airing in korea, there are other dramas that was more interesting to the public, thats why the rating of MHIYD got affected. and i think we shouldnt judge the writer himself/herself just because he/she wasnt successful in his/her previous work. everybody learns from his/her mistakes :)
and i dont think yeh had any regrets choosing her previous dramas before? coz as she said in her past interviews, she wanted to grow as an actress. and i believe that in any drama that she made, she always learn something from it, something that helped her grow as an actress, and expanded more her skills in acting and we can see that in her dramas. :)

pls dont throw rocks at me, i just express my opinion as her fan :))
YEH fighting!!! :) :) :)

Guest bunnier

Don't throw rocks at me either I just love YEH so much that I want to express my opinion too with this. I just noticed that everytime YEH has a forthcoming project it's always being prejudged. The reason why all her previous projects got low ratings is becoz the so called fans have given negative vibes even they've even started. You know how social media is. One negative reaction can cause raucous and destroy everything once spread and can get out of hanc. All her previous ones are good. Watching other Korean dramas even those who got high ratings are just simple ones and YEH's has more substance. I am not being biased I am just voicing my concern with you people. I think what we should do as fans is just support and be behind her in whatever she decides.

Guest LhenyR

@bunnier, Thank you! Let's Unite and hoping her next project will be a successful one, HIT OR MISS that's the key word. YEH have everything that a person can wish for Beauty, Talent, Success and beautiful soul. I'm proud to be one of her fans. 

suc

Morning (or evening) everyone.. :)

Totally AGREE With you all who choose to support her :D

Let's wait for the news and keep support her :x

If YEH really wandering around for some forums, I really want she knows that a good actress didn't win awards but they win people hearts.. Just like you YEH, it's you that win our hearts >:D<

Guest bunnier

Yeah! and let us stop saying negative comments please. YEH fighting! Whatever drama this maybe it will be a hit! I am positive!

Guest taurusgirl

Hello Warriors,
Sorry for not posting here as often as I should but been a faithful lurker... 
I'm very ecstatic with this news I hope to see YEH in a new project soon whether with Temptation or with something else whatever it is I will definitely support her...  but it's also been my dream that YEH and KSW will be paired in a drama one day and if ever she'll accept this offer it will be a dream come true for me...Let's trust YEH's good judgement I'm sure that if she's contemplating that's means the story peaked her interest. 
 If YEH always had successful dramas all the time can you imagine the stress level she will have ever time a new offer comes along...at least with few hits or miss there's always room for improvement... so let's not get ahead of ourselves rather just trust her to make decisions that's right for her...

Yoon+Eun-hye+7.jpg
You guys are absolutely right. we nee to support our princess whether she chose this drama or not.thanks to @nakiami kyoko  if we don't support her then who will. true-hi.png that's true. 

Guest MCSarangYEH

YEAH, Let's cross the bridge when we get there :) :) :) She is not saying anything yet but the news are all over Korean && English web portals so I think she is going to say YES, if there will be a casting/declining confirmation from The House Company then we will be reminded of what we always do best and that is to give YEH our full support and understanding, it is great to see Neris and Warriors are all anxious at the moment, I myself is feeling it hahahaha I want her to accept the casting offer and play the role of the woman who offers money in exchange of KSW Oppa's body and I am neutral if she's gonna play the role of being his wife but anyways, let's stick together in trusting and waiting for our beloved Young Girl Warrior, fighting!!!
BoIxFRHIgAAfRVp.jpg

CR: wuLan_1003Grace (twitter pic)

@tcsoming‌ keep sharing what's on your mind chingu.. We really want to hear it :) my english is bad too anyway :P

@MCSarangYEH‌ me tooo, I want her to play the antagonis one.. Sounds more challenging :\"> but if it's YEH we love her for whatever role she takes 8-> wonder why :\"> YEH affect maybe :P

PART 2  YEH'S HALLYU POWER
   SOURCE:  KOREAN CULTURE AND
                        INFORMATION SERVICE                     

COFFEE PRINCE'S DRAWING POWER IN NORTH AMERICA
COFFEE PRINCE WAS AMONG THE HANDFUL OF KDRAMAS THAT RANKED AMONG THE 200 MOST WATCHED SHOWS ON HULU.COM AS OF FEBRUARY 2011 (4 YEARS AFTER THE DRAMA'S AIRING). 
                                                                                                                                                           NS4RAhD.jpg

FROM WIKIPEDIA: Hulu is a website and over-the-top (OTT) subscription service offering ad-supported on-demand streaming video of TV shows, movies, webisodes and other new media, trailers, clips, and behind-the-scenes footage from NBCFoxABCTBSWWE, and many other networks and studios. Hulu videos are currently offered only to users in the United States, its overseas territories and Japan.