Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest jon28socali

I am new here to soompi as this is my third post.  I just wanted to say congrats to jjh and much respect to yeh fans.  You guys have shown so much class even though you were defeated.  I hope all kpop and kdrama fans can learn something from you guys.YEH Fighting.  You have a new fan who just added you to my bookmarks.  lol

jon28socali

said: I am new here to soompi as this is my third post.  I just wanted to say congrats to jjh and much respect to yeh fans.  You guys have shown so much class even though you were defeated.  I hope all kpop and kdrama fans can learn something from you guys.YEH Fighting.  You have a new fan who just added you to my bookmarks.  lol

Guest Rhere Aji

I love you unnie, i really love you.....

cr. uploader

Stay healthy unnie, i'm proud of you...

Guest LhenyR

I think, I will rest this time not enough sleep for 3 days. It's been so crazy that my arms hurt and I think, I almost erase my fingerprint. I used all means to vote for eunnie, all computer at work, library and families computer but no sweat cuz I love yeh. HURRAY for yeh fans 

Guest ferlydee

Good AM to all, really, YEH lost the 3rd round, oh no, I can't accept it, do you mean YEH has many antis, hmmm. but why?  She is beautiful, kind hearted down to earth actress I have ever imagined.  But, /oh well, we did our part and we showed them we are a gibraltar, nobody can dismiss the fact that YEH has a very loyal and supportive fans and that alone will make her happy.  I want to give a pat everyone's back for a job very well done.    Congrats guys.

First of all, congratulations to my sisters here for being awesome throughout the voting process. It's ok. Though i really want to see yeh during the award, but come second to jjh is something that i can accept coz jjh is someone that i really like and respect. So yeah, jjh ftw in the final.

I really miss yeh. Keep watching her old dramas. I hope that yeh will meet somebody this year coz i know that she really wants to settle down and get married. So, Good luck, princess! And please come back with new drama or movie. I miss ur acting like crazy. In my wishful thinking, it's going to be great if yeh could be a guest in 200th Running Man special episode. Please God!

Guest ilovesquirrel

I am from Peru and with 4 friends over administered  '' YoonEunHyeFansClubPerú '' :) YEH I love too!Face of Fans in Perú : https://www.facebook.com/YoonEunHyeFansClubPeru?ref=hlmy face : https://www.facebook.com/lovely.asia.12
********I'm proud of Yoon Eun Hye, she is our Princess <3 ********
oh my name is Brigitte ,of 27 years :)   

Yoon Eun Hye will always be Yoon Eun Hye. She is completely unique, and her place in the hearts of her fans is not subject to changes in popularity polls or recent trends. A great many likable, and talented, performers were included in a poll, asked to judge acting ability, but voted on due mainly to popularity. If Gong Hyo Jin can be defeated in the first round by a very pretty, but far less seasoned actress, and stalwarts like Kim Su-nah, Ko Hyun Jung (among others) are not included in the brackets, you must take it for what it is.  :-< You fans did a great job of rallying support for YEH and can remain proud in your loyalties to her and her special abilities of which we all know, love, and admire. Yoon Eun Hye is the best Yoon Eun Hye that there ever was, or ever will be. And there can never be any doubt, whatsoever, about that... :)>-

YEH IS TRULY A SELL-OUT QUEEN!
Samantha Thavasa announced that all the "GRACE" line bags she designed for the brand are sold out!
Amazing!
Link: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/05/04/yoon-eun-hye-designed-bags-for-samantha-thavasa-sell-out-in-korea/comment-page-1/#comment-277591

Guest 50julieng

class="title single-title" style="line-height: 1.1; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 32px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-transform: uppercase; clear: both;"T45002Thank you for all pics, videos and articles...

rsu618

said:

YEH IS TRULY A SELL-OUT QUEEN!
Samantha Thavasa announced that all the "GRACE" line bags she designed for the brand are sold out!
Amazing!
Link: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/05/04/yoon-eun-hye-designed-bags-for-samantha-thavasa-sell-out-in-korea/comment-page-1/#comment-277591

I don't quite understand this, but it never ceases to amaze me how Yoon Eun Hye can be cited in a book such as this one:

Gold and Jade Filled Halls: A Cognitive    Linguistic Study of Financial and ...

By Shelley Ching-yu Hsieh, Shelley Ching Hsieh, May Hsin-mei Huang

class="title" id="page-title" style="font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 22px; margin: 0.2em 0px; padding-right: 259.1875px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman'; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Please check page 111 of the book.

Link: http://books.google.com.ph/books?id=YwE8IPFOB3gC&pg=PA111&lpg=PA111&dq=yoon+eun+hye+sold+out&source=bl&ots=nwI3rY4_az&sig=_55B7fh27ZeS0Y0nLDi1Y_UWEWk&hl=en&sa=X&ei=02toU7CGDpOUuASTp4KwAQ&ved=0CF8Q6AEwCTge#v=onepage&q=yoon%20eun%20hye%20sold%20out&f=false

Guest kevin1320

Dont really know what the book says. Someone please help

I hope she will do some photoshoot next month.. Im dying here

Ok, here's another incredible YEH citation!

Calendar of Historical Events, Births, Holidays and Observances

By MobileReference

Scroll until you reach the 1980s

Link: http://books.google.com.ph/books?id=t4YZUcjx6poC&pg=PT2155&lpg=PT2155&dq=yoon+eun+hye+sold+out&source=bl&ots=XreWNEAnPg&sig=WBl8Q2rpNpYrr9LMe1rqq8wuQKU&hl=en&sa=X&ei=6G5oU5P5DNicugTMoICYDg&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAzgo#v=onepage&q=yoon%20eun%20hye%20sold%20out&f=false

Guest LhenyR

@rsu618 can't find the name of yeh in the article, can you just post the part with yeh in it. Please chingu