Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

YOON EUN HYE'S WORDS OF WISDOM SERIES

As we go through life, there are many times when we show much pretense, falsely decorating ourselves. It's probably because we aren't able to love ourselves as we are.
Human beings aren't able to love themselves (ourselves) as they (we) are.
Therefore, when we meet someone who will love the things that we ourselves can't love, we feel "I'm being loved.." and feel happiness.
Then when the love disappears, we feel "I'm not being loved.." and get hurt.
Just like this, people tend to look at the size (greatness) of love by the love they receive, rather than the love they give.
But as people are used to conditional love since their (our) youthful days, it's probably inevitable that sharing love with each other, if we only see the amount of love we receive, will make us feel that we are always in the losing end of things.
But God doesn't judge us through our appearance.
We would be able to have happiness and peace in front of him even if we don't have great skills, lots of money, and power.
We are able to receive unconditional love.

Just like him, I sincerely hope.. that everyone will be able to love someone unconditionally...just as they are...

Credit: CDBloom

Link: http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/twitter-yehs-tweets-1003grace/page/11

HI EVERY ONE JUST WANT TO SHARE YEH's PICTURES :
Yoon-Eun-Hye-2.jpg

yoon-eun-hye-basiv-house-06.jpg?w=640

yoon-eun-hye-yoon-eun-hye-13916282-550-7

0x1ufwfyvtgwqynb804.jpg

l8je2p45oxar4sck8iu.jpg
cr:owners                                                                                                                                      To our beautiful princess YEH,  we praying to have a good project soon . We really miss her so much. Pls make more public appearance dear. 

Guest silverday

It's been a while since I visited this thread. I really love Yoon Eun Hye and actually I always enjoy myself to comment here and other YEH forum but I know I don't have much to share to you guys.
However, there are also some moment when somehow I feel kind of sad as a Yoon Eun Hye's warrior. The fact that Yoon Eun Hye is internationally famous, I have no doubt about it. What keeps bothering me is whether Yoon Eun Hye know that so many people, each and every international fans, warrior are still loving her till now and follow.
Not sure if I am right but I remembered that Yoon Eun Hye used to express her thanks to her international fans and it's website (yooneunhye.net). It means that probably she also open the site once in a while.  I am a new fan but I know that 2 or 3 (or 4?) years back, that site was so lively. But now, I'm sure we already know, the website is still(?) in hiatus and so freakin' quiet. I am just afraid that Yoon Eun Hye might feel sad about it and missunderstood that her fans has left her. You all know we don't and we will never . I'm not telling that everyone should move all the way from here to there. I'm just wishing that we can make that website as lively as this one here. I know this website is great. However, official fans website has its own exclusivity and become the pride of its celebrity for some reason.

and sorry for the messy language

Guest santaiah178

Old article, I guess it's not been posted yet ?
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"10 Reasons we're excited for Yoon Eun Hye's comeback dramaby Vivi on Tue, Oct 15, 2013

Yoon Eun Hye, the fabulous actress who brought us the joys of GoongCoffee Prince, and Lie To Me is back in Marry Him If You Dare! This new series premieres today on DramaFever and is about a character who travels back in time to give advice to her past self. Old Yoon Eun Hye giving advice to young Yoon Eun Hye? Sign us up! (Oh, and Jung Yong Hwa is her costar, so double bonus!) To celebrate, here are 10 reasons Yoon Eun Hye has won our love in every drama she's ever done.

1. She can rock a bad haircut

Many Kdramas feature awkward female characters in serious need of a makeover, but no one goes all out quite like Yoon Eun Hye. This woman seems to have no boundaries when it comes to painful styling choices, and we love her for it. Remember the bowl cut from Coffee Prince?

Coffee_prince_hair.png

Or the unfortunate mop from Lie to Me?

Lie_to_Me_hair.png

If the promo pics are any indication, her hair will only be getting worse in Marry Him If You Dare.

Yoon_Eun_Hye_perm.png

A+ for effort, Eun Hye.

2. She’s stunningly beautiful…

If you only knew Yoon Eun Hye from her acting, you might assume that she wasn’t much to look at. Take a look at her modeling, though, and suddenly you realize how much effort it must have taken to make her look frumpy. She has a natural beauty that shines through in her photo shoots.

Yoon-Eun-Hye-yoon-eun-hye-11343654-1024-

yoon.png

3. But can also make us believe she is a boy

Yoon_Eun_Hye_boy.png

There are a LOT of cross-dressing dramas out there, and 99.99999% of the time, it’s absurd to believe that anyone would mistake these women for men. A bowl cut isn’t a replacement for an Adam’s apple, and it’s a testament to Yoon Eun Hye’s versatility as an actress that she was able to pull of Go Eun Chan so convincingly.

4. She is a good person in real life

Yoon Eun Hye has been consistent in her charity work. Sometimes it can be easy to assume that celebs only give as a publicity stunt, but Yoon Eun Hye has a pretty consistent track record that proves otherwise. She has been working with orphanages since her teenage years. Who doesn’t want to support talent like that?

5.She knows how to kiss

THANK YOU, YOON EUN HYE. Many Kdrama leading ladies hold perfectly still and let the men do all of the work, but that has never been Yoon Eun Hye’s style. She understands that kissing is a passionate two-way street.

6.She creates chemistry with her male leads

This goes beyond just kissing. She builds strong chemistry through all of her interactions with male leads, whether it’s arguing or laughing or bantering. This consistent spark makes her eventual kissing scenes even more believable.

7.Her classy style

Sometimes celebrity styling can go overboard, but Yoon Eun Hye is consistently edgy and sophisticated. I want to become her best friend and then raid her closet!

8.Her crying face

Eun_Hye_crying.png

Her crying face gives me a crying face. I just can’t resist those sobs!

9.She is a natural

Whether she is acting or modeling, there is a sense of ease about Yoon Eun Hye that is disarming. Just look at her working this photo shoot with Kim Hyun Joong:

Where I would be making terrified, frozen faced serial killer smiles, she takes on the attitude of “Oh, I’m just sitting here being my charming self while you happen to snap some photos!”

10.We want to befriend her characters

Yoon_Eun_Hye_awkward_girls.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye is known for her quirky, awkwardly endearing characters. We would love to hang out with these people in real life!

From the looks of the Marry Him If You Dare trailer, her newest drama is no exception. What are you waiting for? Go HERE to watch the first episode today and get your Yoon Eun Hye fix!

http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-reasons-were-excited-for-yoon-eun-hyes-comeback/

Guest 50julieng

welcomeeveryone...

I have been missing YEH already, I don't know I can survive without her dramas if she goes for long hiatus same as after CP...she went for almost 2 yrs...I tried to think what did I do in those years!!.  But for now, I am in withdrawn symptoms from Korea dramas/movies, nothing seem interest for me to watch!  Help!!

Smilie_y_004Thank you for all the pics and videos.

Sis Santai that article was the best written about YEH 08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838and Perfect10smiley-1

welcomeeveryone...

I have been missing YEH already, I don't know I can survive without her dramas if she goes for long hiatus same as after CP...she went for almost 2 yrs...I tried to think what did I do in those years!!.  But for now, I am in withdrawn symptoms from Korea dramas/movies, nothing seem interest for me to watch!  Help!!

Smilie_y_004Thank you for all the pics and videos.

Sis Santai that article was the best written about YEH 08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838and Perfect10smiley-1

@50julieng having the same problem !was starting last weekend a new kdrama but couldn't continue ! Stopped at the 1st 3 mins of the ep !! Then found myself (without thinking ) watching some of YEH video !! Missing Yoon eun hye eunni soooo much !!❤❤❤

Guest glam0828

Lhay said: rsu618 said: I don't remember if this was posted in the thread...

http://shinekayden.hubpages.com/hub/Top-10-Most-Successful-Korean-Actresses

Guest mayzie10

DC Mirae / MHIYD prepared gifts for Seju-Mirae couple. :)yl2v.jpg
xomr.jpg
u43v.jpg

y7hm.jpg
ih0c.jpg
nr89.jpg
mvjj.jpg

vrvz.jpg
spbc.jpg

Link: for bigger pictureshttp://m.dcinside.com/viewimage_pop.php?id=20b4c227e0&no=29bcc427b18a77a16fb3dab004c86b6f01720db71ffab164cf2677d33fefadc317ca3c984f06d472e87a0f183aac9452e1ee87ec072e1dad3f3662

Link to the contents of the booklet:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mirae&no=11245&page=1
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=mirae&no=11246&page=1