Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

I am rewatching these old videos...A road to stardom was not easy for YEH!  I am really happy to choose her out of so many other Korea actresses.  She makes me proud even though she let us waited so long ..lol :x http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7d0xx_magazine-1-bright-young-lady-yoon-e_music#.UYEpI2rn9wE

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7d0vi_magazine-1-bright-young-lady-yoon-e_music#.UYEpPGrn9wE

Keep repeating the words...Patient is virtures here...but till when???8-}

:-h Sis Santai..I love ACTZ CF..too cute!!!  She will be a great mom.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="date-header" style="margin-top: 1.5em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal normal 78%/normal 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-align: center; "WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2013

Yoon Eun Hye & Tang Thanh Ha Attend Burberry Store Opening In Hanoi, Vietnam

8698038173_a88bb1bc52_z.jpg

South Korean actress, Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜) was invited by Burberry to Hanoi, Vietnam to grace the brand's latest store opening ceremony event held on April 25, 2013.

The actress was seen wearing a trench coat and 'Alchester' bowling bag from Burberry, enroute to Vietnam. A pair of black denim jeans and weave booties to complete her look.

At the event, she wore a black long sleeve dress with an open-back. Accessorizing her look with a petrol blue metallic clutch and kelly green wedges from Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2013 collection.

Vietnamese actress and model, Tang Thanh Ha attended the event in a green lace dress from Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Christian Louboutin 'Lady Daf' pumps in nude and a red lip to complete her look.

http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2013/05/yoon-eun-hye-tang-thanh-ha-attend.html

Morning....dear Santai...I love your cf YEH. With kids...soooo cute I hope yeh become to momy soon kekeke.....thankss sis..... :-h y

Ps.(Your news always make me happy, ♓é² :P.. ♓é² :P.. ♓é² :P.. ♓é² makasih)

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Yoon Eun Hye] 2007 MBC Entertainment Award presenter [ENG sub]

cre:mayzielly@youtube

Guest sammiyeh

YEH‘s new painting :)she drew a picture for her photographer Chio yongbinbf525093jw1e4af4tp20hj20h00h00wi.jpg
Chio said: 윤은혜가 그려준 나~ 원래 더 괜찮은데..ㅋㅋㅋ(죄송)profile_291254022_75sq_1363224604.jpgyogma22

Happy Camp's most fans wants in the Summer Special:
f(x)'s Victoria, EXO's Luhan, LeeMinHo, JanGeunSuk, Yoon Eun Hye, SJM
src: 收视率背后的故事 via: f(x) thread @akp forum

FYI:
Happy Camp is a Chinese variety show produced by Hunan Broadcasting System. The series debuted in 1997, and has remained in production since then due to its popularity. The show was hosted by the Happy Family: He Jiong, Li Weijia, Xie Na, Du Haitao, and Wu Xin. Happy Camp is one of China's most popular shows[citation needed], with a viewership of tens of millions.[1]. cr. wiki.

Yoon Eun Hye already appears on Happy Camp in 2009. but at that time Happy camp had special episode they traveling to Seoul and meet Yoon Eun Hye at Coffee Prince shop.
Here's the clip when Happy Camp MC meet Yoon eun Hye

Guest 50julieng

Sammiyeh...YEH is a good artist, I like all her sketches

We are like these birdies waiting waiting for YEH....the hanging bird is me!..

m194474357.jpg

Guest MCSarangYEH

I miss you Janelle of Princess Hours (Chae Gyung of Goong) #:-S #:-S #:-S
 e0a1a2b929c3ac19d9b5f65f45cb7e44123663451b028096f4ebcbbaaeee3eaa26e49b9612366405
Hopefully, the pic will be posted without any problem :) :) :) Fighting 윤은혜 sshi!  \m/ \m/ \m/
Edited:as expected, it did not :D :D :D maybe I should just post one out of two... Aishh, I'll use the insert image icon instead for them to appear altogether  <:-P <:-P <:-P
pics cr: as tagged ; @shobe11 better late than never sunbae, mianhe....

Guest sw8yeh

playful YEH unnie during her baby vox days .. hehe :))    punch2hx0_zpsb59cce14.gif?t=1367567723      midcul160ox7_zpsfc7f52ef.gif?t=136756769       hug2lw5.gifwhat is she singing here? ain't familiar with her BBV stuffs.. hehe midwhy4uw2.gif
cr as labelled..

I have nothing else to do (so Im spamming :) ) ^___^ and I miss my princess ,@MCSarangYEH and @Shobe11 's princess and your princess , OUR PRINCESS :) :) 
my phone's wallpaper :P :P 
imagejmrv.jpg 

imagefnc.jpg

SHE SOOO PRETTY ^___^ PRINCESS LIKE QUALITY :x :x rewatching and reposting :)

Edit : @mayzie10 - oh I still see you here.. i thought you are going back to ^______^ ? Hahahahahaha..

Guest shobe11

@avidneri1003 @MCSarangYEH ^_^

Yoon Eun Hye recently at the Pink Ribbon project, no plastic surgery after all?

Posted on April 22, 2009 by sookyeong

yeh_210409_8

Actress Yoon Eun Hye, together with Hyun Bin, was at the Pink Ribbon Love Marathon on 19th April.

I believe many still can recall the Joinus photoshoot release awhile back, which had cause an uproar of discussion on whether Yoon Eun Hye had undergone plastic surgery.

But these new photos of Eun Hye had suggested that she did not actually went for plastic surgery or sorts, and that Joinus photoshoot was just a result of photoshop overkill, bad makeup and lighting as many has pointed out.

A little about the Pink Ribbon Love Marathon:

The Pink Ribbon Love Marathon bringst the awareness of the importance of early diagnosis and prevention awareness for breast cancer campaign for women. This nationwide annual marathon will be held from the city of Busan to Daejeon Daegu and lastly, to Seoul. Full amount collected from this campaign will be used to educate women on breast cancer prevention and donated to the Breast Health Foundation.

Photos at the marathon

yeh_210409_8

hb_yeh_210409_7

hb_yeh_210409_4

hb_yeh_210409_2

hb_yeh_210409_3

hb_yeh_210409_5

yeh_hb_210409_1

hb_yeh_210409_4

We can see that Eun Hye looks like before. Thank godness she does.

Meanwhile, recently Eun Hye is back with yet another controversial photoshoot – this time the racy W photoshoot that shocked many netizens. The theme for the photoshoot was ‘loneliness of an actress who can never be free’. In the photoshoot,Eun Hye poses alongside with model Lee Yong Woo.

One of her male fans shyly said: “I haven’t been shocked since Hankyul’s(Coffee Prince) imaginary scene.. that scene gave me a nose bleed but its just a speck of sand compared to the W photoshoot.. I don’t know where to look.

While the other male fan excitedly said, “If Yong Woo is a little tired, I volunteer to sit in for him. I give Yoo Eun Hye permission to romp with me, any time she wishes!!”

The netizens respose to this radical trasformation is very positive saying that they like the versatility Yoon Eun Hye has that she can be cutesy and transform to something edgy, sexy and mature.

yeh_210409_1

yeh_210409_5

yeh_210409_6

yeh_210409_3

yeh_210409_7

yeh_210409_4

Guest mayzie10

jchansh said: I really like her hair tie up in the pink ribbon event..oh HB you kept smiling away... :>
Lee Yong Woo was also the actor in her movie MBMD