Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest sw8yeh

@alin1409 Nope, I'm from Philippines, and yes it is indeed cool.. :D coz for me, it is unusual for the network to make promotions like that, compare to their other kdramas that are also going to air..

@mayzie10 yay. it feels great that our friends appreciate what we love (IMY & YEH) right? and who knows they'll join us here someday :D It's really nice that it made them interested and hooked after they've seen that it stars a beautiful actress (in my case) :D

I also noticed that Philipines is doing a lot of promotions.lol.Lol. The first one I heard was during the sort of thank you part of the sponsors,hair and make up etc of the hosts at "Showbiz Inside Report" .. I was not expecting that the host would remind the viewers that I Miss You is premiering on Monday.. Hahahahahahaha.. Then I saw the promotion at "Showtime" where they wore cloth's pin and told the viewers , "You will know what's with the cloth's pin if you watch Missing You" ... I was not expecting it at all. Hahahahaha.ABS-CBN is weird.lol.

I am doing a lot of Missing You promotions here, @mayzie10 you know that right? :) hahaha. My friend also told me that her sister cried seeing just the trailer.lol. And in twitter and instagram many have started watching it online after seeing the trailer.. I am hoping that Yoon Eun Hye will gain more Filipino fans after this :):x:x The opposite station is showing Big at the same time slot(right?) , I hope MY win in ratings :):) Lie To Me even won the rating here considering that it was from GMA and ABS-CBN had local drama.. YEH FIGHTING! MY FIGHTING!

by the way, is this a BTS from LTM before ?553027_463817300354848_798298708_n.jpg
cr:yoon eun hye- philippines fb page
@sw8yeh - yes, even in SIR ...but it was just a small mention :) ahhh, thanks for the correction :) @shobe11- I just saw your siggie now.. NICEE one sunbaenim ! :-bd

Guest sw8yeh

@avidneri1003 really? even in SIR talk show? lol. think they are doing a good job! :P

It won't be Big that MY will be competing, coz it's on PT it'll be the Greatest Love. GL will air its last ep. on thursday and I think will be replace by Queen In-hyun's Man. Thererfore, its like Yoon Eun Hye drama vs. Yoo In-na drama in our local tv. The two leads are friends right? Nice. hehe. IMY FTW!  \m/

Guest sw8yeh

-double post again-
hope I ain't spamming the thread :D
@avidneri1003: no problem! :)edit: can't believe I considered watching the channel just because I heard that they had done good promotion of YEH unnie..

Guest santaiah178

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Yoon Eun Hye shows off her perfectly plump lips in orange lipstick for ‘MAC’

20130420_YoonEunHye.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye continued to highlight her perfectly plump lips with ‘MAC‘s new orange makeup collection for spring!

Yoon Eun Hye opted for a bold look with her orange lipstick and being the fashion icon that she is, it seems women across Korea will also follow this colorful lipstick trend.

Yoon Eun Hye shared, “The orange shade is one color that I like to wear in my everyday life. Although I’m not the type to wear a lot of makeup, whenever I put on orange lipstick when going out, it feels like my look instantly changes. This is a color that will especially suit the skin tone of Korean women.”

Check out the BTS footage from her photo shoot with ‘Elle‘ below!

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/yoon-eun-hye-shows-off-her-perfectly-plump-lips-in-orange-lipstick-for-mac

Unreleased promo still of "Missing You"
1776-1-20130417023612.jpg
Cr : @corona911

Guest santaiah178

While we're waiting for news or pics of YEH event in Vietnam why don't we take a look at her previous drama Lie To Me (LTM) that has had some great achievement overseas from an article that released on Jan 14, 2013 (thanks to @pechumori from KJH thread) :
- Currently, in Japan, according to the results of a questionnaire that asked the people to vote for the best Korean drama that was aired, "Lie to Me" ranked first place. Last year, in March 2012, in its first terrestrial broadcast, "Lie to Me" steadily ranked first or second place in google research. The launching of the DVD in November of 2011, made "Lie to Me" as the second most rented DVD in Japan. 

- In China's CCTV poll, "Lie to Me" was voted No.1 as the "Audience's Most Favorite" Korean Drama. Hallyu Sites like my soju.com made the weekly drama maintain its No.1 spot for more than a year in Korea, China, Japan & Taiwan.

- In a Hallyu Site visited by 17 million people, (Le Milleur Drama Coreende 2011) LES DMS AWARDS 2011 ranked "Lie to Me" as second best drama in 2011. 

- It was also broadcasted in Romania at the TV sphere of Europe  

- In the Philippines, a relevant independent article advertised the audience viewership rating of "Lie to Me" was close to 30%. The main OST iTunes went up to No.1

source:http://ameblo.jp/coffee-cocoa3/entry-11448833632.html Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Guest 50julieng

:-h I google this News from Vietbao,VN about YEH, there are more pics in this site: 

http://vietbao.vn/The-gioi-giai-tri/Thai-tu-phi-Yoon-Eun-Hye-chuan-bi-den-Ha-Noi/66022536/235/

Saturday, April 20th, 2013, 13:40 GMT +7

Ảnh minh họa

"Non-Prince" Yoon Eun Hye prepared to Hanoi

According to the latest report from Neri - Official Fanclub in Korea Yoon Eun Hye, the beautiful actress will come to Vietnam on 23/4 to to attend the opening of Burberry brand in a major commercial center .

It is known, "Fashion Queen" in Korea will respond to Noi Bai International Airport at about 22 pm on 23.04.2013. After that, she will have a rest day in Hanoi before participating in the opening ceremony took place on 25/4. Upon learning this information, many fans of Yoon Eun Hye expressed joy and excitement in preparation admire idols in the flesh.
Ảnh minh họa

Yoon Eun Hye was born on 10.03.1984, an actress, singer and model most famous in Korea. She was a member of the popular girl group Baby VOX After the group split, she moved into the field of acting, and loved from his first role in the film is non-Prince Imperial Palace (Goong).

Yoon Eun Hye also faces the audience loved Vietnam through the hit TV series such as cafeteria Prince, Lie to Me, My Fair Lady, ... and recently starred movie Missing You Yoo Chun and male beauty (handsome member of the boy band JYJ) and actor Yoo Seung Ho.

Not only highlighted by good acting and impressive, Yoon Eun Hye is also known for exquisite fashion sense, highlights, personality and most sophisticated kimchi. No mounds themselves with any particular style, whether on the red carpet to attend the event, in real life or on film, Yoon Eun Hye always knew my transformation and renewal in the eyes of the audience. Gu's fashion class she made many fashion followers entranced.

The v ì that reason, in 2012, Yoon Eun Hye won the style icon in Korea by a prestigious magazine poll. Besides, she was "non Prince" Yoon Eun Hye is known as one of the queen of advertising in Korea with a large amount of advertising contracts.

Ảnh minh họa

Whether on film or in real life, Yoon Eun Hye always makes enraptured fans
  by stylish fashion sense and sophistication

Guest 50julieng

\:D/ Lovelyfan sis and many other Vietfans this is your chance to see YEH..Please take many pictures for us...fighting all of you :x

Guest stormy81

if only i got enough gut to skip work (and money, yeah), i fly to vietnam, right now! X)

dear vietnamese neri, warriors & friend, sent my warm welcome for eonni, and dont forget to fully charged your camera, cellphone, or anything, take her picture as much as you could, yihaa! *superjealous* as long as it is appropriately done, i hope she doesnt mind *winkwinkwink*

but, hey, will she let public notice her arrival? i mean she ussually doesnt, does she?

Guest 50julieng

Another article from VN..translated through googles

class="pTitle"Yoon Eun Hye in Hanoi on 23/4

International Entertainment | Updated Friday, on 04/19/13 07:04 pm

She Zoe's "I miss you" going to be available in Vietnam early next week to take on a cameo for famous brands class="pTitle"According to the latest report from Neri - Official Fanclub in Korea Yoon Eun Hye, the beautiful actress will come to Vietnam on January 23 quarters to come. Community fans also revealed that she's Zoe I will miss you at Noi Bai airport in Hanoi at about 22 pm on 23/4. class="pTitle"1-33.jpg class="pTitle"2-56.jpg class="pTitle"4-24.jpg class="pTitle"Community fans are "hot" on the news, Yoon Eun Hye to Vietnam

It is known that in this time to Vietnam, Yoon Eun Hye will appear as a special guest at the opening ceremony of a famous brand in Hanoi on 25/4. Thus, the "queen of fashion" Yoon Eun Hye will be 1, 2 days of rest and sightseeing Hanoi.
class="pTitle"3-45.jpg class="pTitle"http://news.zing.vn/sao-ngoai/yoon-eun-hye-den-ha-noi-vao-ngay-234/a315117.html#searchpage_listing

Guest amber1982

Can't wait to see pictures of her in Vietnam! She have not attend a public event in a while and I miss her so much.