Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest maea18

i hope one day she'll appear in running man even if it just for the purpose of promoting a drama, to avoid scandal with KJK.. :D

Guest facing

Yoon Eun Hye’s Spicy Wearing MAC’s Line Of Orange Lipsticks

Posted by goodange on April 18, 2013

MAC has bestowed upon us mortals new ads with the goddess Yoon Eun Hye, who introduces the make-up brand’s line of orange lipsticks.

The ads feature the actress with two different looks, one to go with her soft orange-dabbed lips and the other completed by an intensely hot orange lipstick.

The lipsticks are a part of MAC’s ‘All About Orange’ collection. The full lipstick line consists of:

• Tarte & Trendy – Bright neutral orange cream (Lustre)
  • Neon Orange – Bright orange (Amplified Cream)
  • Flamingo - Light milky bright coral (Lustre)
  • Sushi Kiss – Mid-tone coral cream (Satin)
  • Sweet & Sour – Soft peach cream (Cremesheen)
  • Tangerine Dream -Warm orange cream (Lustre)
  • Razzlerdazzler – Light cream peach (Lustre).

Sources  |  Sina  |  bnt News  |  The Sunday Girl

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/yoon-eun-hyes-spicy-in-macs-line-of-orange-lipsticks/

Guest blessedgrace

Kudos to YEH for making orange look so desirable!  Bring out the “SOLD OUT” sign once more! :-bd

The brand-endorser relationship between MAC and YEH has credibility written all over it and fits perfectly like a glove. Celebrity endorsers are known to create favorable responses among buyers, but a greater impact is achieved when the endorser’s credibility is added to the mix. They couldn’t have picked a better endorser than YEH and we don’t need a dissertation to support that fact.

Orange is probably the last color anyone would ever want to wear if you want to look chic, agree? It would probably be in most people’s list of least favorite colors. I like orange - it’s bold, vibrant, warm, energetic, and reminds me of the blazing sun and all things growing under its generous heat. But I always thought not everyone can wear it and look good, sadly including myself. Hence I usually wear it only as an accessory to a black, navy blue, mocha or beige ensemble. I did not have the confidence to wear such a bold color, that is, until a couple of months ago when I dared to wear a slim orange skirt to complete a black tailored look and good heavens, I actually looked and felt good wearing it! :)

According to one fashion editor, orange has become “every catwalk’s go-to bright” replacing the different shades of pink which hogged the limelight for a season or two. Here in North America the clothing stores are ablaze with orange fashion, from tops to bottoms to purses, scarves and accessories. I have just completed my spring shopping last weekend and my closet has given a warm welcome to my newly-acquired fondness for the color. It’s funny how getting over my simple bias against a color has reminded me to embrace the freedom to enjoy life within the safe parameters of ethical boundaries. There are probably many things I wouldn’t do as a matter of conviction, but to wear orange? That I can most definitely do! Even orange lipstick? Bring it on!

Hello everyone! :-h

Guest prettybo

What a refreshing welcome! Beautiful as in B E A U T I F U L . . . .  been out for awhile for some work related matters but keeps on checking out what's happening with our YEH and Lo & Behold!  :bz :bz :bz

She's right orange is good for Asian yellow skin tone . . just love how she look in those stills,  very proud to be a YEH warrior no one really comes close to her, ever. .  ^:)^

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/yoon-eun-hyes-spicy-in-macs-line-of-orange-lipsticks/

YOON EUN HYE IS SPICY WEARING MAC’S LINE OF ORANGE LIPSTICKS

Posted by goodange on April 18, 2013 · 

MAC has bestowed upon us mortals new ads with the goddess Yoon Eun Hye, who introduces the make-up brand’s line of orange lipsticks.

The ads feature the actress with two different looks, one to go with her soft orange-dabbed lips and the other completed by an intensely hot orange lipstick.

The lipsticks are a part of MAC’s ‘All About Orange’ collection. The full lipstick line consists of:

• Tarte & Trendy – Bright neutral orange cream (Lustre)
  • Neon Orange – Bright orange (Amplified Cream)
  • Flamingo - Light milky bright coral (Lustre)
  • Sushi Kiss – Mid-tone coral cream (Satin)
  • Sweet & Sour – Soft peach cream (Cremesheen)
  • Tangerine Dream -Warm orange cream (Lustre)
  • Razzlerdazzler – Light cream peach (Lustre)

yehmacnew6.jpgyehmacnew5.jpgyehmacnew3.jpgyehmacnew4.jpg

Good news YEH will visit Vietnam on april 23th for promotion event

cr Neri twitter

YoonEunHye FanClub @Neri1003 13m

Is there any vietnamese fans? We have a good news that YEH will visit Hanoi on 23th April for promotion event. Please welcomes her. Thanks~~

YoonEunHye FanClub @Neri1003 12m

If u want to know details pls mentioned to us. And RT pls. ^^

Vietnam fans prepare :D

wave to @lovelyfan

Guest amber1982

OMG!!!! She is coming to Vietnam-the country where I was born. Sadly, I'm living in another part of the world. I'm gonna cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it! :(( :(( :((

Guest kevin1320

So my news was right

Im really happy that she is coming to Vietnam soon eventhough im in the US now.

I heard she is going there for Burberry brand opening. Im not a big fan of that brand but still happy.

Guest rivanaraja

Good morning

I am very happy to see new photos of Yoon Eun Hye I hope to see her so much, I miss it
I hope that Yoon Eun Hye received to receive large in Vietnam and seeing a lot of her images by fans

Guest santaiah178

@kevin1320 if I'm not wrong Burberry is one of YEH's favorite brand. She wore their collection on several occasionsAt LTM presscon
ae3d0f8ad01951d20fa12d13ad48304d.jpg
At the premiere of movie "I'm a King"Yoon-Eun-Hye-Burberry.jpg

Guest shobe11

@kevin1320 if I'm not wrong Burberry is one of YEH's favorite brand. She wore their collection on several occasionsAt LTM presscon

At the premiere of movie "I'm a King"

YEH had been a fan of Burberry during her baby vox days....