Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

vegaspink wrote: »

Seems like 84 over e is pretty

popular now amongst celebrities....The House Company @TheHouseCompany84 over e 사랑해주신 많은 분들께 감사드립니다~!

많이 부족하지만 끊임없는 관심과 사랑 덕분에 더 성장 할수 있었습니다~^^

올 여름도 여러분의 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드립니다~^^

자세한건 http://www.e84e.com 에서 확인해주세요 Source: twitterSNSD's Jessica is wearing the Denim shirt.  Actress Seo Woo is wearing the Denim shirt in the picture...

I believe YEH is one of soshi fashion icon both Jessica and SooYoung have worn e+e clothes,I think HJW too,wore before

anyone a pic of YEH on GD Seoul Concert on 033013? read on twitter she went to watch was said she on the standing section

and for those warriors  who have mentioned or quoted me about Baeksang I just Dmed you all

I dont think she went to GD concert, i never heard of it but i know actress Han Ga In went to GD concert and stood in the standing section.

i think this is not acting award but rating award.

sorry i think acting-dol (i mean idol who playing acting) they dont have acting skill. its because they have many fans and fans didnt understand what is the meaning of acting.

i know YEH is a good actress.

but it doesnt make sense if YEH or other actress like HJM HJW SMA or the other didnt win.

because of fans they get it. but fans arent looking for skill.

i think this award make people who knows drama and movie or acting said the polling isnt from skill but from they biasing..

sorry for my grammar. this is what i think.

Guest santaiah178

@celyw thank you for posting YEH's interview in this thread. I really appreciate that :)
@MariYEH thank you for your reply. I'm relief that she won't quit twitter. At least fans can post their appreciation to her although she probably would rarely post her updates
Have a great weekend guys :-h

Guest kevin1320

We can't be sure if she went or not....  not impossible since she is friends with him' date=' a fan, and she goes to concerts too but we don't find that out until after.....  like when she went to PSY's concert..[/quote']

I think she might have gone to his concert, but i dont think she was in standing section. I know actress Ha Ga In was but she is an exceptional, she is known as a big hardcore fan of GD

Wait may I ask,
YEH knows GD and TOP because her younger brother is friends with them right? Correct me if I'm wrong... I forgot where I heard this information. Can someone please elaborate or explain how she knows them? :)
I know YEH and Se7en go wayyy back. She was probably there when he got with Park Han Byul, which was like... 8 years ago? They knew each other in the early 2000's and that's why she probably knows PHB too. 
And I think she knows BoA because both of them were active during the early 2000's, with regards to singing. Probably did a few variety tv. shows with each other as well. I also know: Click B (That person she is linked as someone's ex in that boy band... ;) He's so good looking), G.O.D., FinkL, etc.

Guest stormy81

last night ive watch the legend of seven cutter, and i have a strong feeling that her next project is movie, hopefully a role which match to her age :)

@jchansh i am doing that from this morning! you do read my mind ha! :D im still searching when she was in infinite challenge (do i correctly pronounce it?) anyone has the link, would you share it please ;)

@jchansh I think i will start watching her variety show after this. Yeh was really funny back in xman days. Never thought that yeh has that funny n witty side until i watch danghyunaji part. Really hilarious. Anyway did yeh ever appear on strong heart?

Guest wyt22274

hi im newbie here.im avid fan of YEH eversince COFFEE PRINCE also been lurking this thread since i dont hav to contribute.i just want to thank you for all the updates regarding our PRINCESS..I miss her too!First been contented from only reading comments  and post but gosh cant help it!i really miss her alot!After MISS YOU ended i keep on checking this thread and Chunye thread for any news/updates on her..its like my daily routine even at work ..kekeke(lucky i never get caught  by my boss)Honestly she was the only Kactress that I like and follow.She is very BEAUTIFUL and TALENTED! I'll support her all the way!

Guest 50julieng

ThanxCelyw for translated the article..really appreciated your help!

C0139Welcome Wyt22274...

If you guys feeling restless while waiting for YEH...Try practice this dance...lol 

68ef026e.gif

cr source

8-} 8-}