Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

santaiah178,
I agreed with you, I hope YEH will take a movie instead as her next acting project. It is less taxing.
I remember Mariyeh said  "enunciation" is no longer a problem. In Lie to Me, her acting and enunciation were not criticized. It is the writing which was criticized and not the acting of YEH.
YEH received praises because of her very good acting in IMY. She is called queen of tears.
In a recent interview, YEH said she wants to do sageuk soon. So it means, she has now confidence in her enunciation.   

santaiah178 said: alin1409 said: maybe yeh can join mbc new drama medical top team for oct or nov aired...the pd fr the moon embrace the sun & the writer fr brain and god of study...( i read about that drama fr yc soompi )...but i don't know who will be in that drama...because the script doesn't finish yet...

curiousyeh said: santaiah178,
I agreed with you, I hope YEH will take a movie instead as her next acting project. It is less taxing.
I remember Mariyeh said  "enunciation" is no longer a problem. In Lie to Me, her acting and enunciation were not criticized. It is the writing which was criticized and not the acting of YEH.
YEH received praises because of her very good acting in IMY. She is called queen of tears.
In a recent interview, YEH said she wants to do sageuk soon. So it means, she has now confidence in her enunciation.   

@edensor yeah im soooo happpyyy.

im trying to buy anything that yeh endorses (cartier bracelet being the most expensive one  $-)  ) supporting YEH all the wayyyy......

i heard all 3 YEH MAC lipsticks sold out in Hong kong and Korea. I was planning to get it in Hong kong but doesn't want to take the risk so I got it here instead. I'm planning to get the " style surge" next. 

YEH I misssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Come OUT come OUT wherever you AREE........................ [-O<

Kekekke I was missing our YEH so much
Stumbled upon some fancams, bts's, etc. These videos are from the 44th and 45th Baeksang Awards. In the first one you can see some interaction with SJS (an actor)... btw this isn't for the purpose of shipping. I'm just shedding some light on how other celebs interact with our girl. In one fancam, you can see many celebs congratulating her (in 44th baeksang) for her win. In one video, she is seen going to one of the veteran actresses she beat out in the top excellence category (I forgot her name). You can see she really thought that she didn't deserve it and that she is a very humble human being (Also, see attached the video that shows her bow to her sunbaes). I love our girl so so much!

(LOOK AT ALL THE MALE REPORTERS STARING AT HER LOL)
 (Look at her greet the veteran actress after her win... keep following her)
 (Top right corner, bowing to seniors)

Sorry I posted so many videos... but I think it's good to share. Some of us need to be reminded of how well our girl was raised. I think it's refreshing to see, and maybe it's new for the newer YEH fans haha

Guest santaiah178

curiousyeh said: santaiah178,

Guest facing

seeing these old photos of eunhye with infinite challenge team makes me wanting her to be a guest in this show... how awesome it will be?!!!
maybe she can join in some special episode like old IC episode when they went abroad? just my wishful thinking...

Guest santaiah178

I read that 2013 49th Korean Baeksang Arts Awards will be held on May 9 and the list of candidates will be open today (April 1st) and start accepting online voting.6c224f4a20a4462395100e0.jpg
Hoping our girl will be nominated [-O<

Guest 50julieng

Sis Santai I  am not looking forward for Baeksang at all..When YEH received her CP Baeksang Award that time for me was the most memorable time.  The competition was fierce challenged with these veteran excellent actresses and their dramas were good. YEH was shock when they called her name!!  Nowaday, those BA awards not making sense any more, lack of genuine choices and competition can't compare anymore!  I might be the only one not looking forward to know whose winning ...lol :\">

200712121251235100_11.jpg

cr source