Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

info from twitter

nana @nana_jjhyeh 9h

윤은혜씨의 MAC 립스틱 재고가 없어서 예약했습니다!! 3 ~ 4주 기다리고 있습니다^^;;

YEH's MAC lipstick sold out in Japan...must order n wait for 3-4 weeks to get it

cr @nana_jjhyeh (Japanese fan)

cant stop looking at this gif (not normal anymore :\"> :\"> :\"> )

tumblr_mk1ypg5SOz1qdhcq5o8_500.gif

8-> 8-> 8->

Guest santaiah178

Thank you for the info @chichocs. MAC cosmetics must be lucky to have YEH as their model/muse :-\"
Eun Hye why are you so quite these days. Didn't you told us that you will announce your next project right away ?

Guest sw8yeh

YEH unnie is the reigning Sold Out Queen, love it! :x She deserves a crown for it :D and woah, even Japan was also victimized by the YEH Effect huh? :x hehe

As i was checking YEH on wikipedia, I saw in her drama for 2013 is Be Careful With My Heart as Maya Choi. However, as i checked the said drama it turned out to be the Philippine's original drama with the same title which is still airing (extended due to its huge popularity). Could it be that YEH will do her version of this drama in SBS?

Posting an OLD article from page 2016 by MariYEH. (Please feel free to warn me if it's a sin to post this :) )

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121011n12336

The reporter asked the question "Why was Yoon Eun Hye, who has made her mark in the genre of romcoms, cast in a conventional melodrama?"

Reps from the drama answered "Because she is an actress who has a different and refreshing charm"

"Because our drama is unlike all the other traditional melodramas, and we believe she is unlike other characters"

"Although her character is very scarred she is not a dark/depressing character. Yoon Eun Hye is an actress who has a very unique appeal and even brings about a boyish charm which is why we chose her.

Another rep pointed out that Yoon Eun Hye's hallyu status and immense popularity overseas also played a part in their decision to cast her.

"Her past dramas Goong, Coffee Prince and My Fair Lady and etc. have been sold overseas, receiving much attention and popularity which has raised Yoon Eun Hye to a great hallyu status.

Rep of the drama stated that "once we released news of Yoon Eun Hye's casting in the drama, not only have we received much attention from overseas fans, we've actually gotten just as much if not more Interest from overseas broadcasters"

Now I wonder which countries have the right to air I Miss You?

I also hope that ABS-CBN of Philippines will consider this drama to be aired on primetime. Can we make a request?

@avidneri1003 i remember it was once shown on abs-cbn's newest line up of kdrama's for 2013, during it's annual showcase event for sponsors and advertisers. still have to wait for further info's thou on when it'll be aired. but let's just wait until a preview will be shown on local networks ^_^

Guest sw8yeh

@avidneri1003 if my memory serves me right, japan, china, malaysia, taiwan (or thailand?)of course phil, etc.. are some of the countries who got the rights. And I think they are also planning to market it in US, ain't sure though, just read it somewhere some time ago that they're going to dub it in english langauge (correct me if I'm wrong) :D

Is it possible to make it on primetime? Korean dramas in ABS are all in morning and afternoon slots.. Do you know where can we make a request? I want to watch it badly at night, cause I want to see unnie's face before heading off to bed :D

YEH has never been short of PERFECT.
Just sharing. A few days ago, while watching Arirang TV, a segment of the show tackles about this elite club for movies which surpass the 10million viewers mark. As I watch the narrative, it made me hope that someday, I would finally see a movie of YEH to be included on the said list. It made me more excited to think that YEH is looking for a film for her next project, i hope that this wish of mine be fulfilled in the near future. And i think that this is not really impossible to happen,  if she will just given the right project. YEH has already proven her star power with her numerous successful CFs and drama, I hope her midas touch would do magic for her in the silver screen, can't wait for that to happen! 
Btw, i also hope that I Miss You will be broadcast by ABS, since their dubbing is far superior than any of local channel in our country (Phils.), this is just my opinion, no offense ok.
Cheers to all!

Guest jongeunkookhye

rivanaraja said: xyre said: jchansh said: prettybo said:  Actually i am not worried of YEH announcing her plans to get married now or in the near future. . Know what I am worrying about? . . . . . . . . Kinda who will the groom be. .  . . . Am I bad? Should I slap my face now? :-O :-O :-O

485999_323809621075719_601458958_n.jpg

5794_323826744407340_815001379_n.jpg

credit as tagged

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 / 尹恩惠 / ユン・ウネ-Shanghai Style Weekly article says 

Aside from Yoon Eun Hye becoming so popular in her drama'Missing You'she also brought korean wave in the Economy..all the items that she wore on tv became a hot item and sold out.

599336_323834371073244_577056477_n.jpg

cr: lanlan yeh84.com

Guest sarahadini

Anneyeonghaseyo Warrior or Neri, My name is Sarah. I'm DEAF but I'm the biggest fans of YEH from Indonesia :x

Always support & success for YEH