Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Isn't she LOVELY   Isn't she WONDERFUL  Isn't she PRECIOUS ....  made FOR LOVE!
We have been blessed by God with Miss Yoon Eun Hye

I totally am awestruck at her every pose, her expressive eyes - and her BEHIND!  
just PERFECT!
thank you for sharing the photos!

Guest missu1430292272

No shipping but yoon eun hye had the best chemistry with gong yoo :) would be nice with they get paired off for another drama :) . Hope to see her on screen again soon

Guest trangvu310

the collection of the vehement kisses which belong to the sweet memories of Eunhye noona.IT'S STARTED WITH A KISS.keke :-* :-* :-*

Coffee prince :x :x

9cd9fdc4babdf6bc8326aca.jpg

I miss you:-* :-*IMG_20130110_1.png1-11_zps4617118b.jpg282584_10151136557021666_1160637035_n_zp398753_10151156789886666_1541685828_n_zp6917dbd2jw1e0mgjemmomj_zps83d70c5d.jpg
  Lie to me  :-* :-* :-* 56871995_zps58d30f61.png29251662_zps0094ffcd.jpg19134815_zps2b277e11.jpg398464_large_zpsa6f71c25.jpg12341_zpsbd845ee9.gif989a905bb1c5b6564afb51e3_zps8732a207.jpg28vvp8n_zpsd056db83.jpg

The romantic kisses in GOONG :\">VzI5UVNScko1QjQx_o_goong-princess-hours-goong_reason12_zpsb6999c3c.jpg5afe2c6302ccac8fa9845cf9469e0bb112264946

Guest 50julieng

C0139Santai..Good treasure hunts sis, YEH in blue poker dots so cute!

2rd87l4Hello Lovelyfan..nice to see you again!

Rouge-levres      Trangvu..YEH is the queen of kissing scenes

Smiley-gen002Facing my favorite

Photobucket

with whole outfit and of course the two you posted

Guest blessedgrace

My friends and I had a wonderful discussion today about celebrity worship and its impact on today’s society especially the behavior of people who engage in it. It was a fun discussion albeit it did touch on quite a few sensitive topics that people don’t normally talk about in everyday life. We all laid on the table the people we don’t necessarily “worship” but the more appropriate term would be “admire,”  at least in our case, and why. Now I can count with one hand the people in the entertainment business worldwide that I truly admire and there are very good reasons why I do, reasons that are tangible and can’t be thwarted by the strongest arguments. So I shared, “From Korea, I like Yoon Eun Hye.” And I proceeded to spell out the many shades of YEH that makes her a superstar in front, behind and away from the camera. Her strong points are really solid and compelling and these have landed her on Korea’s celebrity A-list. No one is free from flaws and imperfections but it seems even YEH’s weak points make her more endearing to others. How is that possible? How can anyone be so wonderfully made?

If I could summarize YEH’s wide spectrum of appealing qualities and characteristics that draw people to herself, I think the overriding definition would be less artistic and more personal and I’m talking about her “integrity.” Integrity is what makes a person good – not perfect but decent, respectable, kind, disciplined, reliable, honest, incorruptible, upright and living life with a purpose. Being a top celebrity where everything she says and does is constantly being judged in the court of public opinion, YEH has to consistently strive to guard and uphold the honor and worth attached to her name, and those of us who profess to support her have an unspoken responsibility to uphold and protect her interests as well.

And so while sometimes fans can get carried away with having fun speculating about the many things that are hidden from our eyes, I don’t think we should go to the extent of verbalizing our naughty and suggestive thoughts in a public forum where other people, friendly or otherwise, can pick up ideas from; seemingly innocent and playful interactions can one day be the source of a nasty rumor that will end up hurting the very person we are rooting for. To speculate and fantasize about her dating life is probably ingrained in every fan’s realm of interest and may be amusing for the most part, but some things are better left unsaid if all they do is cheapen her image and dishonor her person. I like having fun interactions and I enjoy reading the comments of fun-loving people, but doing things for our amusement must never lead to disrespect of YEH, her privacy, and the people and things she holds dear. There’s an invisible line that should never be crossed, otherwise we’re all here for the wrong reasons. By all means let's have some fun, but we should never forget our limits.  

I am sharing these thoughts with the purest of intentions and with the absence of malice against anyone. I pray for open minds to receive them well.

blessedgrace said:

And so while sometimes fans get carried away with having fun speculating about the many things that are hidden from our eyes, I don’t think we should go to the extent of verbalizing our naughty and suggestive thoughts in a public forum where other people, friendly or otherwise, can pick up ideas from; seemingly innocent and playful interactions that can one day be the source of a nasty rumor that will end up hurting the very person we are rooting for. To speculate and fantasize about her dating life is probably ingrained in every fan’s realm of interest and may be amusing for the most part, but some things are better left unsaid if all they do is cheapen her image and dishonor her person. I like having fun interactions and I enjoy reading the comments of fun-loving people, but doing things for our amusement must never lead to disrespect of YEH, her privacy, and the people and things she holds dear. There’s an invisible line that should never be crossed, otherwise we’re all here for the wrong reasons. I am sharing these thoughts with the purest of intentions and with the absence of malice against anyone. I pray for open minds to receive them well.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Stunningly gorgeous :x :xShe is perfect :xCan't wait for the full editorial of High Cut !~ Thanks a lot for sharing~
This pic is my favourite :x
402779_307363462719506_1489074212_n.jpg

Guest kevin1320

@jisweeter0211: i think she forgot her pants in that pic hahahahahahaha

Im sure there will be more pictures and they may release them later.

I wonder who was her stylist this time? The outfits were great but her hair is not my type at all, it makes her look like a little teen girl with 2 Hotties around

Guest santaiah178

OMG !!! picture galore... She's so beautiful :x @michibang thanks a lot ^:)^Edit : OMG... her legs !!! I'm dying...

blessedgrace

said:

If I could summarize YEH’s wide spectrum of appealing qualities and characteristics that draw people to herself, I think the overriding definition would be less artistic and more personal and I’m talking about her “integrity.” Integrity is what makes a person good – not perfect but decent, respectable, kind, disciplined, reliable, honest, incorruptible, upright and living life with a purpose. Being a top celebrity where everything she says and does is constantly being judged in the court of public opinion, YEH has to consistently strive to guard and uphold the honor and worth attached to her name, and those of us who profess to support her have an unspoken responsibility to uphold and protect her interests as well.

And so while sometimes fans can get carried away with having fun speculating about the many things that are hidden from our eyes, I don’t think we should go to the extent of verbalizing our naughty and suggestive thoughts in a public forum where other people, friendly or otherwise, can pick up ideas from; seemingly innocent and playful interactions can one day be the source of a nasty rumor that will end up hurting the very person we are rooting for. To speculate and fantasize about her dating life is probably ingrained in every fan’s realm of interest and may be amusing for the most part, but some things are better left unsaid if all they do is cheapen her image and dishonor her person. I like having fun interactions and I enjoy reading the comments of fun-loving people, but doing things for our amusement must never lead to disrespect of YEH, her privacy, and the people and things she holds dear. There’s an invisible line that should never be crossed, otherwise we’re all here for the wrong reasons. By all means let's have some fun, but we should never forget our limits.  

I am sharing these thoughts with the purest of intentions and with the absence of malice against anyone. I pray for open minds to receive them well.