Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

Whats up with u guya? Please dont argue here, PM each other if u guys wanna debate angthing

Btw, u just heard that YEH was sick but now she got better, she went out for dinner with her friends yeatersay

And one more thing: she just sold her house!!!!!!! Why? Why? Why?

Yeah...please let there be peace!! :-t

If there is one thing I like about YEH fans and followers is their objectivity and respect towards others. Please let´s keep it that way!

I am the first person to get upset with the way LSY´s characters is written becuz I want LSY/Joy to have some backbone! What happened to the woman that slapped and told people to be realistic in order to succeed, earlier in this drama? Where did that fierce woman disappeared to? I  do not like the weepy woman I see now. I want to see a change in her very soon and I hope the Writer is thinking of this too.

LSY needs to openly tell HWJ and KHJ how she feels, just like she did with her mother. I say leave both men if necessary but be proactive already!!! 

Guest santaiah178

@kevin1320, which house you're talking about ? Her recent apartment/condo, her old apartment or her building ? Which one ? There must be a reason why she sold it...
One more thing guys, if you want to address something about another actors/actresses in YEH thread please do that in a good way. In good way here means : not bashing, badmouth or belittle them.We have to respect other actors/actresses's fans who always lurks here. Thank you & have a nice day ~O)

@nzeeba I see LSY in a different light....She definitely has a backbone. In spite of her really dismal childhood circumstances, she chose to live and refused her mom's invitation to die together because of the persecution of the relatives of the murdered victim. She was sexually assaulted and abandoned and yet she fought it out---though not in the most ideal way---to live. Remember the scene in Episode 11 where Jung Woo texted her and thank her? Why? Because unlike Bora, Lee Su Yeon chose LIFE.

Yoon Eun Hye tweets Yodya's work^^

Yodya is a member and a good friend of Yooneunhye.net. She's created many banners and photos for Yooneunhye.net as well. I hope she knows that Yoon Eun Hye tweeted her recent work^^

Yoon Eun Hye's tweet:

아~~~귀여워!!!

Ah~~~cute!!!

A-DAH8eCQAA9FU0.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/1003Grace/status/279434419612303361/photo/1

Wow, Yodya! You must be so thrilled with YEH's acknowledgment and appreciation of your artwork! 

Credit: CDBloom

Link : http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/i-miss-you/page/6

@santaiah78 teteh...here the news YEH sold the building

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2012121410192556335

here some fashion infos

a632e87cjw1dzs7k3wndbj.jpg

coat from chloe, Beige Wool Drill Coat
tshirt from HaniiY

a632e87cjw1dzs7si5dphj.jpg

shoes from sc bonnie

a632e87cjw1dzt3fl0c5kj.jpg

green coat from 84 over e
stars shirt from equipment
the skirt from JOHNNY HATES JAZZ

a632e87cjw1dzt3nr0aqqj.jpg

shoes from Jinny Kim

weibo

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Thanks @chichocs!

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2012121410192556335

2012121410192556335_1.jpg

Re YEH fashion, the equipment shirts are really nice and comfy-looking on her.

Guest prettybo

@chichocs

Thanks, as always great captures of Joy with Harry! I mean the last 5 frames. Joy looks so vulnerable while asleep (like sleeping beauty) while Harry's touch and look of love is so endearing. .  This is really heartwarming and at the same time heartbreaking knowing where it could lead them, so sad.

I never for one moment doubt the love of Harry for Joy nor find him creepy at all. Just a young man hungry for affection from the only person he trusts and tried hard to protect.

Too bad the Joy who loves her back is also SY who yearns for JW. I was in serious dilemma before and still is, if I were SY (how I wish) should I choose a comfortable and stable love or a passionate & dynamic one?  :-O

I'm sure I belong to the minority that believe that LSY/Zoe is not weak. I agreed with rsu18 that she is strong as manifested by HJW's text sent to her that he is happy that unlike Bora, LSY choose life.

I do believe that LSY is only on the stage of her lowest point. There are times when  people found themselves at their weakest due to unbearable circumstances but still managed to stand up.

I think LSY is like that and her actions are justified (for me but I respect others who think otherwise). LSY had just return to Seoul and met her rapist who later called and  harassed her.  No matter how strong a person she became, she would definitely got affected.

Then meeting HJW  whom she believed abandoned her is another hurtful experience for her. The first time she saw her mom in the restaurant is another hurtful experience. She has misconception.

Meeting her rapist and the two important persons whom she thought abandoned her in successive occasions caused pain and agony for a person who is not yet completely healed.

After learning the truth about her mother and HJW, LSY will realize that LSY is not really about pain, tragedy, unloved and she would realize that there is still good thing in the life of LSY despite of her tragic past.

I don't hate Harry and I believe that LSY do really love him. How deep?  Unfortunately, LSY will have dilemma because she still like and care for HJW. She will definitely suppress her feeling for HJW because there is no reason for her to break up with Harry. Not  knowing Harry's revenge plan and the involvement of his mother to the kidnapping, it is only right for LSY to stay with him. She love and care for Harry and they have 14 years together, she would not just throw out that life with Harry. She would definitely sacrifice her longing and feeling for HJW because of Harry.

And I'm sure the writer is planning justified reasons why she would eventually  choose HJW. I also belong to the minority that  wanted that LSY to end up with HJW.

The moment she learned the truth that her mother and HJW do really care for her, she changed. Remember, she failed to suppress her feeling from showing her care to HJW about his drinking.

And the moment she learned that Harry's mother is behind the  kidnapping, her relationship with Harry will definitely be affected if not crushed.

By the way, the character description of LSY/Zoe said that she confuse people and the writer achieved her purpose. The pieces of evidence are very clear. We are divided on how we think about LSY. Some of says she is very weak, some say that her character has no backbone while some still believe that she is strong. I believe that she is strong because how could you become successful as fashion designer if she is weak. It just that at this moment, circumstances pushed her to the lowest point of her life but she will definitely stand up.

In the early episodes, the writer tell  her story from the eyes of HJW. But I think she has reason for that, remember she tickled our mind to believe that she could be a murder suspect. Look at the eyes of Zoe when she was with the cleaning lady (I felt  something scary).   But I believe that the writer would surprise us on how she would deal with her character. I have faith.

By the way I also belong to the minority that think that episode 12 is not boring. My favorite scene is her meeting with her mother and I find it very touching.I don't believe that LSY is killer but I think she will be implicated again like what other warrior has pointed out in the thread.

LSY's character is not dark and I think she has good heart and her meetings with her mother would back up this. She is a good daughter.

My only request is that writer will give us scenes that make us smile, laugh and even hope.

sorry for the long post.