Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

wow I watch live streaming and followed by twice on chinese sub...Yeh performance really amazing. She has different expression in different scenes. Even the crying scene in the shower she can cry so beautifully and attractive!  Glad she really choose a good drama this time she can excel all her performance.  Now waiting for eng sub.....
Not forgetting PYC and YSH...both actors are really awesome....

I am happy - oh so happy and gay!  
Gosh! i would like to get a giant soap box to stand on the streets of Korea and proclaim:  "i told you so! Our MIss Yoon Eun Hye is a GREAT ACTRESS!" 
Miss YEH' s acting is very dynamic, perceptive and sensitive .  Miss YEH is very effective in making her viewers feel her emotions and sensibilities.  She transports the viewer into the world of character and the perspective of the drama life she is in.
Awesome, Miss YEH! i am praying that these acting will be sustained till the end of the drama series.

class="topictitle"Ceci Reports On Yoon Eun Hye As This Month's Hottest Issue

Yoon Eun Hye's style in "Missing You" is a big hit in Korea.

Beauty Style and Fashion internet cafes and blogs have been running non stop Yoon Eun Hye style posts.

"Yoon Eun Hye lipstick" has been on number one most search list amongst single women on Naver, "Yoon Eun Hye" has hit number one entertainment hot search word list on three major portals, and "Yoon Eun Hye Style" has hit number 2 on most searched hot words list amongst married women.

Now, Ceci magazine of Korea has just released a special on "Yoon Eun Hye style" on its "Hot Focus" report.

"Hot Focus: Ceci Special on Hottest Issue of the Month"
Cover Star: Yoon Eun Hye's Beauty Know-how.

http://ceci.joinsmsn.com/article/article.asp?aid=12347

Click the link to view this on net~^^

cr CDBloom@yehnet

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/ceci-focus-on-yoon-eun-hye-as-this-months-hottest-issue#post-18124

"Missing You" Yoon Eun Hye, Who Ever Said That The Golden Era Ended With "Coffee Prince"?

[News En Reporter, Hwang Hye Jin]

Actress Yoon Eun Hye's acting transformation is shocking.

Yoon Eun Hye showcased realistic performances, when she met with her rapist from 14 years earlier, in MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "Missing You" (Script: Moon Hee Jung/Pd Lee Jae Dong, Park Jae Bum) that aired on November 22nd.

In this episode, Yoon Eun Hye purposely acted as if she didn't know Han Jung Woo, when he came to investigate the death of Michelle Kim (Kim Sun Kyung). While she recognized her first love Han Jung Woo instantly, Zoe had to hide her bitter tears and longing for him, that's kept deep down her heart, as Harry (Yoo Seung Ho)'s fiancee.

Zoe ran into the rapist Kang Sang Deuk, who gave her indelible scars, as she was in a car with Harry. Kang Sang Deuk was hit by the car they were riding in. Zoe ended up in pains, showered with cold water, as she relived the traumatic memories that lives within her. Scenes such as this one, in which she broke out in overflowing tears and screams while being held by Harry, produced sadness from the viewers.

Yoon Eun Hye, who debuted in the entertainment industry at age 16, as the "Maknae (Youngest)" member of a girl group Baby V.O.X, grabbed the attention with healthy girl image as she appeared in numerous variety shows. Then she became an actress by appearing in movie "Escape From Charisma (2005)", KBS 2TV "Vineyard Man" (2006), and MBC "Goong (2006)".

The project that showed Yoon Eun Hye's exceptional talents as an actress was MBC "1st Shop of Coffee Prince". At the time she showed heart throbbing romance with Gong Yoo, as cross dresser Go Eun Chan. Even though she was a female actress, she wrapped her chest and didn't care to cut her hair short, and displayed stable acting performance with humorous expressions to become a star who received hot spotlights.

Later when Yoon Eun Hye transformed into Kang Hye Na in KBS 2TV "My Fair Lady" and showcased her bubbly charm, she received some disappointing reviews in regards to her acting. But appearing in her first traditional melodrama "Missing You", Yoon Eun Hye is receiving high praises on her performances of wide range, subtle and deep expressions as Zoe, who reunited with her first love.

In addition, she is also receiving reviews that her performance with actor Yoo Seung Ho, who is 9 years younger, is enabling the love line to progress without problems. There's a growing anticipation whether Yoon Eun Hye will be able to achieve her 2nd Golden Era and spread her wings wide with "Missing You", which the adult actors have taken the baton from the child actors.

Meanwhile, the 6th episode of MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "Missing You" benefited from Yoon Eun Hye's passionate performance and recorded 11.0% nationwide. This is increase of 0.8% of the 5th episode that aired on the 21st.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201211231200470410
_____

Note: According to TNs, "Missing You" recorded over 14% in major cities to take the #1 spot in Seoul and metro areas.^^

cr CDBloom@yehnet

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/i-miss-you/page/3

Guest 50julieng

^:)^ Thanks sis Chichocs..YEH is making noises with her fashion statements in this drama..Her pinkish lipstick color is demands in winter which is rares in State...while red more hot for these coming Holidays..and her shoes/jacket/backpack more hip for youngsters and some dresses more for married women...overall for everyone tastes...she does it again!  YEH is hot issues... :x

Guest santaiah178

Despite so many time I watched Missing You 6th epi, especially the scene when she met up the rapist & crying under the shower afterward, I always shed my tears. YEH's acting is so good & natural that my heart broke watching her suffering. I can empathize to her character LSY. Her portrayal of LSY as a rape victim is spot on & so realistic. And I'm glad that Korean viewers appreciate it cause I'm sure it's not an easy job for YEH to portray it.As a fan I just want to give my support to her & I hope she's taking care of her health since I notice many scenes of her always under the rain or shower #-o And to make it worse it's already winter in Korea. Why PD why... :-/

TOP 10 K-POP CELEBRITY QUOTES THIS WEEK!
http://www.soompi.com/2012/11/22/top-10-k-pop-celebrity-quotes-this-week-2/11/

10)  Yoon Eun Hye

“I think I overcame those issues during my youthful days because of my strong determination.” – Yoon Eun Hye says the original manga fans of “Goong” had first opposed her casting and even asked her to step down from the cast, but her strong determination pushed her through the tough times.

I'm so happy with the review and proud of her. Eun Hye, you're amazing as always :x
Gifs from my favourite scene <3
tumblr_mdxjd9bGIc1rjyl4vo1_250.giftumblr_mdxjd9bGIc1rjyl4vo2_250.gif
tumblr_mdxjd9bGIc1rjyl4vo3_250.giftumblr_mdxjd9bGIc1rjyl4vo4_250.gif
credit: jalilahzulkifli@tumblr

sorce: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-miss-you-adult-casts-acting-receives.html

'I Miss You' adult cast's acting receives praise from viewers

11:23 AM  i miss you, jyj, korean dramas, yoochun, yoon eun hye  4 comments

201211230642241710_1yooneunhye.jpg

Reader requests.

-

Article: 'I Miss You' Yoon Eun Hye, was she always this good at acting? 'Viewer praise'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+783, -127] As opposed to saying she was always good at acting... I think she was good at emotional acting in general, just that her pronunciation got in the way of that. But I think she fixed those issues before the drama so everything's finally falling into place and becoming more secure!

2. [+652, -122] All of the adult actors have exceeded my expectations. The characters are all detailed and the drama's storyline feels strong, as well as the societal message it sends. Good drama!

3. [+621, -131] I was really into Sooyeon. The transition from Kim So Hyun to Yoon Eun Hye felt natural, like they were really one person. Sometimes they even look alike.

Guest goosegirl

Hi everybody, I really have to say that YEH fashion in IMY is really amazing.. it make me want to buy them.. I think compare to her prevous drama this is my favourite fashion of her. The drama is slso getting very exciting cant wait for more episode!