Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

@ss julieng: thanks for the dress info...i have been looking for it all day :)
==============

2012110118573529101.jpg
Jimmy Choo Cosmic Glitter Fabric Pumps Blackprice: $715jimmychoocosmicglitterp.jpg

Guest jokinda1

missing you - maybe there will also be a fashion show ? fashion king fashion show was a disaster so hopefully the staff will show something like the above.

Guest lovelyfan

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[Y-STAR]InternationalShortFilmFestivalJury,Yoon Eunhye

cre:ystarnews

Guest 50julieng

Yoon Eun Hye's Straight Collarbone and Full Lips are Admired by Many

March 8, 2011 in News by Fresh02

Yoon Eun Hye’s straight collarbone and full, thick lips are much admired by both experts in the beauty industry and citizens alike. Many cite Yoon Eun Hye as having the most attractive collarbone and lips of any star.

Who is the most “beautiful collarbone star” according to the experts?

The straight and spread out Yoon Eun Hye is No. 1!

The focus of award ceremonies are the glamorous dresses of the actresses. The gorgeous collarbone and milky skin that stands out from the dress is the last crucial requirement of becoming a dress-wearing beautiful woman.

The collarbone that dips inside of the slender body produces charm just like dimples. Without the long and slender line of the protruding collarbone, the beauty of the dress feels like it’s missing 2%. And the experts point out that you cannot be considered to have a perfect body without considering the collarbone.

Principal Oh Dong Won of the beauty shop located in Apkujeong-dong, Seoul, stated, “You can consider the collarbone as the last requirement of a beautiful woman. A collarbone that is straight and spread out makes the body look slender and produces a feminine image. You can easily say that an attractive collarbone is the focal point of the dresses worn by actresses at the awards ceremony.”

The person that the experts chose unanimously as the most beautiful collarbone star is actress Yoon Eun Hye. Yoon Eun Hye produces a unique sexy charm that comes from a epicene image. The reason behind it is her collarbone.

Principal Oh pointed out, “Yoon Eun Hye has a straight and spread out collarbone that is without any curves. The reason why she becomes such a hot issue with dresses on, even more than when she wears casual outfits, is because of her revealed collarbone that displays much feminine charm.”

Source: Korea Daily via Sports Korea
Full Lip Stars that Call for a Kiss

Hollywood has Angelina Jolie, so we must have one too. Lately, stars with the charm of full, thick lips have been gaining attention, and becoming a hot topic.

A long time ago, thick lips were seen as a complex, but now it’s different. Because of famous stars, it is more and more being perceived as attractive. These stars include actresses Song Hye Kyo, Im Soo Jung, Yoon Eun Hye, and Kim Min Jung among others.

While thick lips is seen as giving off a more sexy feel, it also has a youthful look. Lately, it has been a trend for women to want fuller looking, thick lips, so much so that they will try to achieve at clinics.

Stars with the most desirable lips:

1. Yoon Eun Hye
  2. Kim Hyun Joo
  3. Um Jung Hwa
  4. Park Bom
  5. Im Soo Jung
  6. Sung Yu Ri
  7. Kim Min Jung
  8. Yoo In Na
  9. Song Hye Kyo

Source: Nate, StyleM
Translation: mirmir811

thank you for sharing all the bts, videos, and photos...the posters are giving me goosebumps already! I am waiting patiently! I've been a big fan of her and my characters in all my fanfics...lol

The japanese broadcasters already bought the right for this drama and it hasn't aired yet.  That's the power of Yoon Eun Hye.  I can't wait for this!

Yoon Eun Hye at 'Missing You' press conference, she wore a floral-printed dress from Dolce & Gabbana collection
681577405.jpg
cr: EunHyeINAFC @ twitter

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Here's another english subbed portion of the press con- interview portion from naicha cold

Four days to go (korean) & it'll be a DAEBAK time all over again with our dearest YEH & the rest of the IMY actors/staff!

Fighting!